Why does the greatest intellectual of our time hate america so much?

why does the greatest intellectual of our time hate america so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45vGBs58TDw
businessinsider.com/list-of-people-putin-is-suspected-of-assassinating-2016-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a jew.

Which one of his books to read first?

>Author and political philosopher Noam Chomsky sounded a dire warning on Monday in an interview with AlterNet’s Jan Frel, saying that President Donald Trump could stage a “false flag” terror attack in an effort to consolidate his power and strip Americans of their constitutional rights

I kind of wish this would happen just to see these dumb morons dive down the conspiracy rabbit hole.

decadence
and jewish self-hatred

None.

>greatest intellectual of our time

you went a bit too far there

This.

>Chomsky

How did he made people take him seriously?

He's okay but a gatekeeper of information as his position is that Israel is an extension of US power and not the other way around.

Correct

LMAO.

Guy is an idiot who thinks he is a genius at everything. Sure, he has done really good work within lingustics, but should shut his mouth when it comes to anything else.

It was just embarrasing when he tried to be an expert in technology and refuted Ray Kurzweils theories without even knowing what he spoke about. Sounded like a kid.

He is the typical kind of guy who is great at what he really knows, but doesn't know what he doesn't know.

Everyone intelligent would hate America, they fucked up the natural order of things and history

youtu.be/45vGBs58TDw

Molyneux BTFO

You guys tried to invade England

Ah but we didn't, that's the difference, you went too far

How many genocidal regimes has this kike fully endorsed? 7?

Because he's jealous.

Spain spread christianity to America.

USA spread jewish politics to the whole world.

Maybe in the 70's during the cold war it was different but now he's just lying to college kids. That's all he does.

>tfw i made that picture like a year ago
lol nice

>anarcho-communist
>intelligectual
You can only pick one and only one

BTW, I'm not sure if he hates America or Israel more.
The Israelis must feel very good that this jew is out there :D

>implying

He doesn't hate American money. He is just a CIA mouthpiece.

>(((Noam Chomsky))) intellectual
>sole contributions are to linguistics
>totally not a commie (I'm a syndicalist)

tfw my commie teacher in highschool dresses up as him on halloween

I don't think he hates America, I do think he critiques our culture a lot.

He makes this sound as there were no American presidents before doing this.

Jesus christ stompsky, I like you but this is getting a bit silly.

>tfw to smart to be a nationalist war mongering flag loving kike pawn shill

He's a Jewish Communist who makes a living spouting nonsense from his ivory tower.

What more is there to learn about the current American educational system?

He doesn't hate America, he just has major qualms with corporatism.

>it's not this -ism
>it's that -ism
>and anyway we haven't tried the real -ism yet

And this guy is supposed to be a linguist.

>He doesn't hate America

Stupid goy.

because they understand that america is the number one enemy of humanity, freedom, peace and prosperity

Chomsky Theory is really not a big deal, it's just basic math applied to a new emerging field. He's much like that beautiful mind dude, whatever his name was -- just a normie fag, but considered a god in the economics field.

>the greatest intellectual of our time
You've just answered your own question.

>greatest intellectual
Wew lad. This is leaf levels of shitposting. Also, "jew".

He is a kike, he's just of the Marxist variety. I see you fell for the age old 'good Jew, bad Jew' ruse.

Sure, the world would be much better if Soviet was the only superpower.

Yea the problem with people like him and Hawking, is they can say whatever Sup Forums happening shit post and the media is all

>"BIG NEWS IF TRUE!"

And the liberals all come crawling out of the woodwork nodding their heads.

You wouldn't even care about America if not for the kikes. Their biggest grief with America was that for hundreds of years it didn't want to wage war and conquer the world on behalf of the jews.

What makes him the greatest ?

I think the 20th century turned most people off of "philosophers" because their "philosophies" killed so many people and destroyed so much of the world and made so many people suffer.

by writing books that shows the contradiction between american liberal values and american foreign policy. i think most people here agree with this to some extent

Chomsky's an utter scumbag.

>be isolationist
>your shitty continent keeps trying to pull us into war
>durr filthy americans interfering

Soviets were the second greatest enemy of mankind with their unnatural and obscene system of government.

But commies don't hold a candle to the evil America commits on a daily basis.

It's because of YOU and your oil that hundreds of thousands die in the ME, because of you Wahhabis and islamic radicals are a thing, because of you Europe is being cucked by mudslimes and rapefugees, because of you the (((international financial order))) continues to exploit and destroy second and third world nations, because of you millions starve across the globe while you stuff your faces with GM burgers, because of you nature itself is contaminated by your garbage and pollution, because of you drugs are flooding everywhere, because of you wars and suffering across the world happen

The best possible thing that could happen for Earth is if a superviral pandemic wiped out the degenerate, genocidal and disgusting nation of America.

>>He makes this sound as there were no American presidents before doing this.
he never said this or meant this though

He's like a super-jew par excellence, useful for analysis of foreign policy of the USA, but always bear in mind that the medium is the message.

The Bolshevik Revolution was also a product of the mistake of allowing Jews in to the New World and them trying to use America as a way to conquer the globe.

he's renounced it long time ago bro, also he's not a zionist which is all that matters. his mother (i think?) was a jew and that's as far as his "jewish ties" go. israel hates his guts and he's banned from it, he's been detained many times before around the border when he was scheduled to give lectures. he's pro palestine and against the state of israel (the way it was conceived ever since the 1940s)

Manufacturing Consent is the only one with any validity.

His linguistics are just mind gymnastics, no practical input in that. But it's OK to be a mind gymnast, that's fine. It is not OK to be a marxist though, like that scumbag is.

Be honest, for a second you thought he was Olavo.

As bad as we can be sometimes, do you really want what will replace us if we disappear?

Because he is nowhere near being the "greatest intellectual of our time" you mindless idiot

He's genetically Jewish. He can denounce all he wants, but that doesn't change anything more than Jews saying "oh I'm a non-practicing Jew."

They're all practicing Jews, and if you listen to them for more than one moment, they'll tell you they're genetically engineered to be Jewish. They can't escape their own logic.

>why does the greatest intellectual of our time hate america so much?

because he has never left the US and does not know of how much of a shithole the world can be.

he's a russian spy

hopefully, what will succeed the american hegemony is an entirely different system of global politics that isn't another form of power politics.

>he's genetically predisposed to hating a 250year old country and writing books about mass manipulation

Sounds about right.

Do you really think that China and Russia are ANY different than US?Do you think they're any better? No they're not.

He's not the greatest intellectual. That doesn't even make sense

"Intellectual" can mean anything. He's simple a man with educated opinions.

>Do you really think that China and Russia are ANY different than US?

Ask people in those countries what happens when you criticize the government.

>>Do you really think that China and Russia are ANY different than US?Do you think they're any better? No they're not.
read more carefully. i do not want any system based off of power politics or hegemony replacing the current one. it might be worse with those two since they absolutely have no pretense or desire in promoting liberal freedoms

>quoting a left anarchist against a left anarchist who doesn't promote violence

There's no such thing as a left anarchist who doesn't promote violence. That's like saying it's only the bad jews.

>Orwell
>Anarchist

"greatest intellectual"

KEK

"of our time"

Setting the bar a little low there, aren't you, Dmitri?

freedom of speech isn't exactly something the US is exporting though

It made the Internet and hosts globally popular sites such as this one which operate under our laws and thereby spread them to the world because guess what people like being able to profess their beliefs.

If you want to change your own laws then change them yourself.

Profit over people was pretty good.

I read it while I was in jail

>he has done really good work within lingustics

Nigga, pls...doesn't 'linguistics' just mean 'language'? How does one do "good work" in linguistics? Did he invent a language? Did he coin new terms? Has him and people of his ilk done anything to streamline thought and speech, or did they just spend the last three decades flaring semantic arguments that just convince people to hate each other? It's almost like MIT/Ivy League invented a field of study to tell dumb 20-somethings that this faggot with no discernible abilities or understanding is a genius of it.

FPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBPFPBP
>NOAM IS A DUMB ASS

Do you actually know about the people your government has assassinated?

businessinsider.com/list-of-people-putin-is-suspected-of-assassinating-2016-3

What do you think about that? Aren't you scared that you might be next?

BUT JEWS ALL HAVE 150+ LINGUISTIC IQ

The older you get the less easy it is to orient yourself to the directions of cultural change. He has complicated memeplexes crystallized in his head and doesn't have the time or energy to spend wrapping his head around the Donald Trump phenomenon. That's the way I see it, at least. Also I don't think he "hates" America, he's just anti-war.

It's not self-hatred. Jews are not Americans. They are their distinct group, nupol.

America is an idea. Some ideas suck from the beginning or become a corruption of what they originally were.

Because he's right

((greatest intellectual))

He's exposed the mass democide of American Foreign Policy, I don't think that helps the Jews.

KYS

>>There's no such thing as a left anarchist who doesn't promote violence.
there's an email floating around regarding "bash the fash". he's telling them it's not really wise for leftists right now to move into the territory of violence, where fascists and right-wingers excel in.

what was he doing in spain then?

Why didn't he anticipate that? Is he not learned?

Academic Jews are some of the absolute stupidest people I've ever met.

It's true. Your freedom of speach is the greatest thing. But who knows how long it will remain alive, senpai...

Didn't he support Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge?

He's a fucking imbecile.

>republicans are the worse group since like ever.
He's a retard, a retard with an above average vocabulary.

Deluded intellectual. Not a friend. Just red pilled on some things, but most of it you will get to know anyway, if you browse Sup Forums. And (((more)))

Pol Pot did nothing wrong.

That's not michael moore

Pol Pot was probably the most evil person to have lived in the past 100 years. Worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao by a long shot.

His name was Seth Rich.

Sage

>STILL butthurt that his "pure aryan master race" got DECIMATED by us impure mudbloods

>>Why didn't he anticipate that? Is he not learned?
anticipate what?

>>Didn't he support Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge?
he was putting unreasonable doubt at that time since "le american propaganda! can't trust it!". zizek called him out on trying to be too empirical on this and ignoring marxist social critiques, which would have shown the reality of cambodia which he would have to accept. then later he wrote another book comparing the media coverage of the war crimes in cambodia versus east timor, going back to his theme of american media and mass manipulation.

Not true. Usually the goyim use inefficient methods like sending your best and brightest to die in a war. It is better to seize the means of production and simply have them all shot domestically.

FPBP