Lack of "diversity" in science prompts $200k study on "microaggressions"

redalertpolitics.com/2017/05/19/lack-diversity-science-prompts-200k-study-microaggressions/#eQy5kroqgidHGEfw.99

>This week, the University of Georgia announced that one of their science and math professors, Mary Atwater, was given a $229,061 Early-Concept Grant for Exploratory Research to study microaggressions from the National Science Foundation. Their hypothesis seems to be that microaggressions are causal to a lack of diversity in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics or STEM fields for people of “African or Latino ancestry.”

>“There has been little research in this area in science education,” Atwater said. “In fact, there is very little microaggression research that has been done in which the participants are people of European-American descent.”

>Atwater, who is currently a guest lecturer at Columbia University’s Teacher College, will exclusively study faculty and students of color at seven different higher education institutions to identify microaggressors in their science programs. She’ll be framing her project using critical race theory, and collect data through questionnaires, implicit attitude tests, interviews and other archival documents.

>“This grant can have an impact on the number of African-American and Latino/a faculty members we have in science education,” Atwater continued.

How do we stop the SJW cancer from consuming academia and science itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MjlxPtpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ACCEPT COMMUNISM GOY

IT'S SCIENCE

STOP TRIGGERING ME WITH YOUR MICROAGGRESSIONS

Eveyday these marxist find a way to make me want to shoot myself in the face.

This is awful, this isn't science. Just like Bill Nye's new (((science))) show
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MjlxPtpk

Really wish I had saved that cartoon where the women pass up the science class sign up table to sign up for the wymyn's study course, then they protest that there's no women in science

>idiots in party city costumes

Many wise people called it decades ago. The beginning of the chimp outs.

>this kike gets paid $300,000 to teach niggers and mexicans how to blame FUKKEN PRIVILEGED WHITE RACISTS for everything using weasely SocJus words

daily reminder the richest people in the world are JEWS, not WHITES. if you want to blame muh oppression on someone then take the redpill that billionaire sociopaths like Soros, Gates, Buffet, Bloomberg, Kushner, etc are the ones who have fucked your culture and conspired to keep you an uneducated mass slavishly collared by the DNC.

The NSF also gave a grant to the University of Michigan to study sub-atomic-aggressions

fucking kek. 200k to research why niggers and muds be mostly stupid and shit?

So... black people kill their spouses because they get into school more easily and that frustrates them in ways they don't understand??

Whatever happened to "keep it simple, stupid"

This can be seen with Common Core.

Also, as "racism" declined and they got more privileges and special treatment and they had less and less reasons to complain, blacks got more and more demanding and louder.

It was never about "equality", it was always about power and resentment, and when you give an inch they take a mile.

>shoot myself in the face.

Faggot whitey, you're supposed to want to do it the other way.

So now "STEM Discrimination and Inequality" will be a sociology field minorities will major in instead of going into STEMand libcuck professors will get paid to teach. Neat.

Time to add it to the list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

(((science)))

American education:

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

>Bill Nye
>(((Science)))
>""""""guy""""""

Bill Nye the science goy is a sexist pig and cis white scum.

I guess Asians and Indians aren't diverse enough or not the right type of diversity.

wonder why...

The NSF is fucking terrible desu

I'm an engineering phd student, talked with some chinese phd students (who are the only ones willing to discuss this) and basically the NSF is ridiculously racially biased. If you're black, you get the grant, if it's for something that fits "the narrative" (like this) you get the grant

It's a fucking terrible shame, so much money for science being shunted off into propaganda or shitty projects just because the person heading them is a (non-asian) minority

Weed helps with that paranoia.

Source of gif?

I know how to respond to accusations of microagression.

>Macroaggression

>women are so pampered they are unable to dig a latrine

>all of this is easily explainable

Don't bother. The cat 'girl' is a trap.

so if women aren't joining the STEM field shouldn't men have more bathrooms than women; not an equal amount?

how accurately does this correspond to shithole vs not-a-shithole

Well, back 40 years before current events

There's no magic soil that determines the IQ and culture. Retarded niggers create the shithole, not the other way around.

Lack of diversity in science is due to
poor school dumping all money on
arts and sports.

Science is expensive as shit
and only upper class schools have
the facilities and budget to offer
an adequately stocked laboratory.

Daily reminder that "diversity" always means "less white people".

Can confirm. Spent 250 grand on a biomechanics setup for motion capture and force plate data and some shitty kraut software for it and that was the cheapest way to get the information we need to do calculations and be precise. Shits fucked

>implying that's not what he was hoping

>hella diverse
>90% of cast is black

Read Guns, Germs, and Steel, you'll realize why whites had a hands up.

avoid all black ((entertainment)). Rap didnt make shit until the whites started listing to it. If you watch a show and gay shit starts happening turn it off. You decided what gets made

But as explains they have every opportunity as any other student. Of course I'm sure many will say they have to focus on sports rather than education to keep their scholarship, ignoring the racist observation they're only in school because of sports.

im sure the blacks will all be church going choir boys and the whites will be vicious attack dogs. Look at how the majority of whites treat the minority of blacks in america compared to the majority of blacks to whites in africa. I think if the truth of S africa ever came out it would open alot of peoples eyes.

>cohen

I got your back

Complete bullshit. The vast majority of science up to and including high school level does not require expensive equipment.

Christ on a stick, I pull in £500k/yr, and my school's didn't have any fancy fucking equipment. And neither does the insanely expensive private school my two boys attend.

5 people come running to make sure she isn't being attacked.

later she's screaming bloody murder while being raped by a pack of feral niggers and no one comes.

MFW SJW's don't know the story of the boy who cried wolf.

I'm reading that right now, I'd like to see more discussion on here about its validity

All you need to know is that Jared Diamond, the author of the book, is a leftist Jew and he wears his agenda on his sleeve.

It's basically a big piece of Jewish propaganda to discredit European achievements and claim they were all a product of circumstance and luck rather than genetics and competence. He doesn't even try to meet in the middle, he says it's all environment.

The book has been discredited by pretty much every scientific institution, and even leftists and redditors admit the bias.

I might have read it and forgot it, but did it ever cover why Asians are more advance than Africans or why indigenous people aren't?