White southerner here. When will this monument to a bunch of regressive losers be destroyed?

White southerner here. When will this monument to a bunch of regressive losers be destroyed?
Fuck the confederacy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will we destroy the monuments to Jews? They lost bigly during ww2, right?
Or Martin Luther kang, he lost bigly too. Faggot nigger couldn't even take a couple bullets. Fucking pussy bitch.

ahahaha
mt rushmore btfo

The laser show there is fucking legit

That was a surprisingly fun day

move back to Michigan, faggot

It's private property you fucking carpet bagger. It's going to stay forever

All those people won. The confederate s just got their ass kicked and their society torched. That co fed flag is just the standard for white trash

Same thing that happened to pic related is going to happen to that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan

Lived in Alabama 35 years. I am tired of spending time and money defending a bunch of long dead losers who accomplished jack shit

for those that don't know what this, it's stone mountain georgia

->126326982
Fuck progressive white people

as an Alabamian you'll be pleased to know that Stone Mountain costs you zero dollars per year

Get the fuck out of the South then, douchedick. We don't your pussy ass here anyways.

Its the new south and that co fed shit hurts business. We need to replace that with mticultural southerners like MLK, WEB Dubois, and two white peolle, a man and woman to encourage tourism and send the nation the message racism isnt tolerated here.

Jeff Davis, REL, and who is that third man?

Why are you in the south if you hate the south?
Fuck off?

It send a message we still back old racist ideas and hurts our image, costing us revenue.
Stone Mountian is doomed.

No one cares what some self hating libshit wants. God bless Robert E Lee

Going full 1984 / ISIS.
God, I hate the left.

Then go live in dumbfuck libtard Mexifornia then because you obviously know nothing about the South. When the fucking USA gets invaded and we are the only motherfuckers with guns you better not try hiding behind the south. We will not save your ass.

maybe start by telling that to the black family sitting on their blanket in the photo. they must not have been told about the racist monument.

a town has every right to take down monuments if they don't want it. Even if it hurts you, the world doesn't revolve around you. Besides, I'm sure they'll put the confederate statues into museums. They aren't destroying them, like faggots on Sup Forums would have you believe.

Then I hope you're ready to end your life because you've cost taxpayers way more and done way less.

Could you be anymore Jewish?

How about you fuck off? White trash has been holding the region back and its tome we eradicate their poverty stricken "culture"
If it was up to me Iwould also ban large tires on trucks, the confederate flag and trailer parks

Like it or not it's a part of history you cucked faggot. I get it when faggots REEEE over racist slave owners who had statues of them made up in town squares but for the love of fucking god preserve some of your shitty history you flaming bunch of faggots.

Stonewall Jackson

By racist....
You mean correct?

gas yourself

I'm sure revenue from your diversity theme park will keep the economy afloat. ask Marvel how their sales are doing.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

When will this statue of this white supremacist George Washington be removed?

Its not our culture. It is confederate culture and the confederacy is dead.
As someone who has lived here their entire life I can tell you the only people who care are old hicks. People under 40 dont care about that shit

Not gonna lie White Southerner here, we really need to take these statues of White supremacy down and no, my nose is greek not jewish!

So hidden away next to dinosaur bones and replaced buy a statue of some unknown Marxist activist. This isn't just about the past user. Its about replacing history with politically advantageous pseudo history. The left doesn't give a shit about the past they care about warping the future.

Wow good thing you left three quarters of the image for some generic b/w war imagery and leave the screepcap so fucking small nobody can read it.

Really propels the cranium.

When will the statue of this white racist fascist male be removed?

Are you starting to see yet how this slippery sloper works?

Why are you there if you hate them? Are jamal and jose not as good neighbors?

"God I hate everything about the south"
"Then leave?"
"No you fuck off"

Holding back? From what? Jamal getting his gibs?

>southerner
wrong birmingham, guv

I have a black wife why should her tax dollars be used to maintain a monument to slavery?

hole on hea, that shol dus look like some nigras thea

Shows what you know. They've already destroyed all but 1 of the monuments from Louisiana, faggot

thanks

How are African American supposed to live to their full potential when there are so many symbols of white oppression left over from the past ?

That thing really needs to get sandblasted. ASAP.

We should start an online petition or something.

I like that pic, user.

Also, pic related. I don't give a shit about your stupid fucking monument in your stupid fucking state.

Enchanted Rock best rock.

It is your culture, you retard.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
If you really hate yourself that much then you can solve it by exercising one of your rights.
I suggest a .357 or higher.
Aim for the top of your neck. Do not aim straight up.
You'll only blow off your face and survive.
We don't want a try-hard.
We want a doer.
Just do it.

OP is a faggot

Bullshit. I'm in my 20s and I give a shit about my culture and history. Fuck off faggot.

Sherman didn't do anything wrong

Oy vey! Take em down!
Need more room for M.L. KANG statues!

He won.

When will this monument of these racist white males be removed? It's not like they built the country or anything, we need to be more inclusive.

>my commie friends dont care so no one does. Fuck my history, fuck my ancestors.

No one likes a self hating bitch. Better to claim you're a yankee and spurg out with fistful of Sherman pics. At least then you wouldn't look like a beta faggot.

I can read it on my phone, you can read it on yours. Euronigger.

Fucking leaf.
You are an invader yourself.
End your own life, you colonialist piece if shit.

White people complain all the time about black not contributing, and then they refuse to abolish the very symbols that are keeping them from achieving better things. It's actually pretty hypocritical when you think about it.

>all those people won
go to bed user

Did they destroy them, or REMOVE them?

Isn't texas 90% arid shrubland and mexicans though? Hardly a comparison to the lush fields and dominant cultures of western europe

But Jose Jamal are the south. The south isnt white territory. Its multicultural esp when you consider how many white women have black and hispanic kids.
You are theboutdated one if you are racist. This is the new socially progressive south and when the old baptists die off in 10 years we can move forward

fuck off we are full

fucking leafs worry about your own country faggot

So when this country gets overrun by sand niggers and dumbfuck libtards and the South are the only ones left with guns we will not protect your sorry ass. We didn't forget how you turned your backs on us centuries ago and we aren't gonna forget now.

And the nigs never have gotten over the fact it took a white man to led them out of bondage. Don't think he'll remain as the great savior for long. Especially with that inconvenient (R) beside his name.

THIS IS AMERICAN CULTURE

Fuck you're an idiot. This is a white fucking country. White men founded and built this nation. Fuck off

>The left doesn't give a shit about the past they care about warping the future.
>implying the shitskins don't realize this

I guess you fell for the civic nationalist equality meme. All those appeals to emotion were really just a passive aggressive takeover - wow who would have known.

Like you are doing?

diversity contributed a lot to buckhead and underground. and by a lot I mean it destroyed them and pushed businesses to other areas of the city. but sure, this stone etching is harmful to our reputation

>(((White southerner here)))

No, culture is defined by the people in that culture.
Younger southerners reject that shit in favor of being part of a unified nation. You are the last gasp of that racist shit. Move to the midwest of you want to fag it up with the klan

Wrong, faggot

Lincoln wanted to deport all the niggers and make a free, united, white america.
Ameridumbfuckistaneze.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&feature=youtu.be

Yeah the South has been overrun with illegal Mexicans and stupid niggers.

You're not white

The fuck are you babbling about?

Here is my two cents.

When folks erase history, it only repeats itself.

Those monuments are the only reminders folks will know that a civil war happened, and the consequences.

So, by removing them, the Left is only setting themselves up for another civil war, and the outcome is going to be much more different.

If Liberals actually believe the latte guzzling hipsters in California, Oregon and Washington will stand a chance against the hard men of the South in combat now...welp, they're gonna have a rude awakening.

So, go ahead, take down all the monuments you want, just remember that it's your own grave you're digging.

How is people leaving america in treasonous rebellion America culture? Hundreds of thousands died to put the confederacy down and they dont deserve their own monument

"Why didn't you go to work today tyrone?"

"That stachoo was lookin at me, makin me feel o-pressed, Ah caint work wit all them whites glaring down at me alla times. They don blink non at all, dey be spookin me!"

"You poor child! We will take them down for you right away!"

(Several months of demolition later)

"Tyrone why aren't you at work..."

go suck a walrus cock.

>tfw actual white southerner from the heart of dixie
Feels good tbqh family

You are surrounded by people who believe in remembering and understanding the past.
You having a low I.Q. and hiding your eyes makes you a pussy.
If you don't like being a pussy then either stop being a pussy or kill yourself.
Being a little bitch is unbecoming of An American.
Stop it.

You can't fucking read or what?

Jose AND jamal.

Wi speek inglish heer.

They'll start going after those within 5 years.

Alternatively, hundreds of thousands who wanted to peacefully secede were killed by their own government. Wow, so noble.

Ok maybe you could keep the sculpture but just alter it somewhat to reflect it's true significance.

Like the South got there asses beat so maybe have a sculpture of MLK above it pooping on there heads as a reminder. WIN/WIN

What about any of my posts makes you think I believe in civic nationalism? Again what are you on about?

Never. Crybaby faggot.

Slavery can't be soley judged by todays standards. If that was the case why don't we rip down every statue from Caesar and Augustus to Wellington, Saladin, Nelson, Lenin, Peter the great, etc etc

A statue celebrates the history, only short of purposefully genociding millions like stalin should be left as a reminder

Yankees died for their government's right to obtain ultimate power, and now state the reason as being for niggers. Southrons died to be free.

Only one side was truly American.

And they won't understand that they are now the evil ones.
Fucking leftists are cancer.
They read 1984 and thought - "oh, that sounds GREAT."

Of course they will, because none of this shit has anything to do with "racism" or "slavery" or "equality", it never has. It's all just an anti-white Marxist agenda to destroy the country and its history and its creators.

>last gasp
The less whites in the country the more racially aware they will become.

My professor said we shouldn't worship our founding father's because they owned slaves.

She's Jewish btw

It shouldn't be up to some brave black mamba to bring a pressure washer to this unsightly monument to White Supremacy.

I hope the Georgian state government properly removes this themselves.

That's your fucking problem faggot. You're not an African American you're just a fucking American.

The older I get the more I agree with this.

I mean its lot like Lincoln violated the entire bill of rights or anything.

Don't think it gets any more Dixie than Mississippi though. They have the confederate flag on their state flag.

Also, the sculpture at the top of their state capitol building is the only one that faces South. Tradition dictates that they face Washington, DC.

It's a shame the state is such a shithole.

CONFEDERACY = DEMOCRATS

Of course those faggots are trying to erase their own filthy history.