What would Trump have to do to get you guys to turn your back on him?

What would Trump have to do to get you guys to turn your back on him?

Your standard cannot be "well, he's not Hillary," because that is a very low standard that permits all sorts of blunders.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He could rape my mom in front of me and I'll still vote for him in 2020. Stay mad bitch nigger

Why are the standards so low?

This is fake news. They were discussing counterterrorism, how is that objectionable.

Retards like you should be happy that he's convinced his base to move toward the center on many positions. Instead, you use shame tactics on people for not sticking with their original ideology, when it is entirely rational to be persuaded to new ideas. You'll REEEE over and over again and keep wondering why you lost.

Trump's Cunning Plan:

1) Sell weapons for 300 bln. dollars to Saudi monkeys
2) Make America Great Again
3) Unite with Putin and Xi
4) Burn Saudi monkeys for Imperial glory

Trump revealed Israel has been pulling airlines out of the sky

Israel has technology that can highjack a plane via a remote and was planing an isis false flag

SHILL THREAD
REMEMBER SETH RICH YOU SUB HUMAN FILTH

Once the president says something that's classified, Its automatically declassified. The president is the only person that can do this.

>What would Trump have to do to get you guys to turn your back on him?

Become you.

World leaders discuss things that would be considered classified all the time, that's the nature and function of the position. The classification is against those that are adversaries and regular chumps with a big mouth like you.

>b-bu-buh-but muh russia
When did Lefties become the new McCarthyists? Didn't Hillary herself present that cartoonish "political reset button" to Russian officials on camera? Why are Lefties angry that Trump is, essentially, continuing Hillary's path in that regard? You should be overjoyed.

Explain these things, please, I'm genuinely confused.

Don't ignore me because you were proven wrong by literally every post in here, get back here and explain your bullshit you intellectual coward!

>Your standard cannot be "well, he's not Hillary," because that is a very low standard that permits all sorts of blunders.
No, the standard can't be "well, he's not Hillary" because if he is impeached or steps down, Hillary doesn't become president. Mike Pence does. This is no longer a choice between Trump and Hillary, it's a choice between Trump and Pence.

The source could also be providing counterintelligence on the operations of Russian allies in Syria, which gives Russia incentive to have him silenced. The ramifications of revealing classified information are tough to judge, that's why the information is classified.

I think the real issue is it discourages our allies from sharing sensitive information in the future, knowing that Trump might spill the beans the next time he feels the need to boast about his awesome intel.

I never see any sources whenever the media goes after Trump. It's always "some nigger said.."

Plus what he allegedly did, isn't illegal. The President controls the distribution of classified information.

I would turn my back on him if he started to behave like a globalist marxist faggot.

We don't need russian counterintel, we'll just get it from them, so no incentive to sence them. More importantly, no sources were revealed

agreed, I was ready to jp ship over syria, but that didn't happen. For now, at least

Let's be clear, they were planning another 911. That's really how far back this shit goes.

Heres how the media works;
Trump does something,

Original story:
> Donald Trump declassifies information and tells Russia of ISIS plot to blow up more planes possibly over international soil costing lives of hundreds in the international community.

But the media is so flagrantly anti-trump it's absurd the headline then becomes

>Donald trump declassified info- wait a second if the information was declassified then it must have been classified previously

>DRUNMPH TELLS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

Thats why These news people ALL of them need to be sued class action-style. They're doing nothing more than lying and slandering. They see a story that runs with their narrative and they wont STFU, that story suddenly stops running with their narrative and they wont report on it. They're dishonest liars every one of them and the only way they can be stopped is with their bottom line being OBLITERATE. they're propagandists and they need to be dealt with,

Reminder that the people who are "pro Trump" are paid shills.

Trump's approval is only 37% and most of them are old rednecks.

just someone arrest him already!

Trump would win my vote for 100 years if he put Hillary and shareblue employees in the gallows

Do you get payed in gold or do kikes shit directly down your throat?

Because that's how bad the state of the left has gotten in the US.
People would literally rather vote for an idiot than give the SWJ crowd an inch of political power.

What information was this?

fuck trump

jeb master race

Bombing Syria put a lot of supporters instantly on edge. We're more principled than you seem to think. It's primarily a difference of worldview.

Since we don't give two shits about:
Sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, blaiohgsjbsgeujbhgs, etc.. These aren't things that influence whether or not we like or dislike Trump. We just don't fucking care about your stupid made-up-in-the-last-40-years coastal faggot moral system.

We also don't like to be obviously gas-lighted by the media. I'm interested in the truth, but anonymous sources can't be taken seriously.(pic related) I am perfectly willing to turn my back on Trump, provided it's over something real, and not over some absurd moral outrage conjured up out of thin air by leftist think-tanks.

kthxbye

You are a minority shill. Close extinction in your age group.