WHAT IF COMEY/MUELLER AND SETH RICH IS JUST COVER FOR SOMETHING MUCH, MUCH BIGGER?

Ever since the 16th, it seems like the information ecosystem has been absolutely glutted with bombshells. I have never seen anything even remotely like this, and I've been poking around the weird internet places the whole time. What we are experiencing now is completely novel in the history and experience of mankind (as far as we have been told...). But this calls to mind a question:

What if all this insane controversy was just a cover for something much, much bigger? What if we are all having our attention turned away from the REAL goings-on toward elaborately-staged media events and sideshows? Stop and consider for a moment the insanity we have been experiencing over the past four days. Look at the traffic this board has been getting. Imagine what that traffic will look like now with the six gorillian t_d's show up. And what will everybody be talking about? Seth Rich. Mueller. In other words, politics as usual, albeit in a giagantized and grossly distorted form.

DIG DEEPER.

Something is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. I think we are getting close, but there are pieces we haven't put together.

The Hillary quote "we will all hang" really sticks in my head

You sometimes have to ask yourself how much of a joke the Discos were actually playing. We could all laugh at rubber aliens and flat earth stuff, but everyone who understands the game being played gets that underneath the mirth and merriment is a dead-serious agenda. You have to understand, the 322s and Yalies were the real enemies of the Discos, since those guys generally kicked around the nerdier, prolier, more vulnerable types and these were by and large the most likely to become Popes. The whole movement has been twofold since:
>expose(s) the tools used to manipulate the masses
>use those same tools more effectively than the assholes to manipulate the masses in the hopes that it (see above)
>and the lulz, but that's three
What happened since the inception of the Resistance, so to speak, was that the good guys learned more and more and more esoteric knowledge while the assholes gained more and more and more power. It has been an arms race ever since, and it has become more serious since the 1990's, when many things were discovered that really drove home how important the fight really is. Some of these things are almost unbelievable, but we are currently being prepared to accept even the most unbelievable things. We are being bombarded by probabilities collapsing in most unusual and exotic ways. Some people would assert that esoteric power exercised here and on boards like it helped effect this change. They might also assert that they have made contact with entities or identities which have emerged from this collective concentrated consciousness.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
Read these tweets. This guy knew Seth Rich. Obama, General Flynn, are followers.

Puts a lot into perspective

It's okay to start being honest with ourselves. It's okay to start letting the kids sit at the adult table. I know, I know... I am playing with fire here. The thing is, everyone is playing with fire now. If you are not playing with fire, you simply are not playing at all.
So, underneath all this strangeness and posturing, what is there? There are simply folks who understand we are in a battle and understand that the only tools that work are the same tools the assholes use to try and dominate the planet. Yes, they also use violence, but their real control has an esoteric basis. The middle of the new things we are learning about reality is something I think many people would scoff at, say, last year. It is customary not to spoon-feed the kiddos, so you vets might have to gently dose the TV babies about what I'm getting at. But what I'm getting at is this: what we are looking at is political theater, a great ruse obviously emplaced to whip up the "right" and "left" in a ineffective froth. Look at what they have done to this beautiful board! All the "political" threads are just trash and trolling and base stupid ineffectual shit-talking. That is ideal if you want to keep the masses deeply and passionately distracted.

Look into the pipeline the Saudis are building.

The real story is Seth Rich
His death was supposed to be secret.
According to FBIAnon and Anon5 Seth Rich is majorly connected to the podesta pedo network.

Right now (((they))) are afraid that if we keep digging further into the SR story, we might hit the motherload.
Thats why news has been bombarded with distractions lately

when did this board become /r/fanfic?

I implore my brothers and sisters to take a few steps back from the irony and really consider what we are now dealing with. The irony has been our generation's poison pill. In the depths of it, irony turns into nihilism and spiritual dormancy. When you perpetually smirk, you can never take anything serious enough to promote long-term concerted action. This is not to say that there has not been just that here and places like here, but consider that so much of it has only been directed toward irony and chaos. Irony and chaos will not save us. Really, not even the truth will save us (even though we need it to be saved). We will not save ourselves.
We will only survive if we save each other.
That's what this is about right now. I recognize that there are malicious folks here who either cannot embrace higher purpose and exist only to harm others, but I really don't think it's most people. Most people here have an urge to somehow make a difference sitting behind their computers. Look at all the successful campaigns launched off this platform. Beautiful. But only beautiful because of how it illustrates a truth we need to know. But there are other truths that will operationalize this place like never before and take us to the next level.
That is, unless they turn off the internet.
But, failing that, we have the opportunity to transform the narrative. Something is happening, and if more people know about it, we can stop the civil wars being fomented throughout the West. We can prevent martial law here. We can stop the final phase of a plan to dominate and destroy the human race.
The first breadcrumb of significance is Antarctica; the next is off the coast of Southern California. Then you can find out what happened in France, China, and Australia. That's when things really start cascading. Then you see the Black Knight, and you'll know.
Tell me when you get there. If you already are there, you know what to do.

here a bump

what the fuck is this conversation

Thanks, (You).
RM is Robert Mueller. RR is Rod Rosenstein. You can probably fit it all together from there.

I think a big problem is the lack of easily found info for average people. I think Sup Forums often assumes that to many average people are incapable of waking up. But I pol needs to remeber many of these people don't have the time to spend endless hours trying to shift their the internet to figure this all out.

On top of that many people are not as talented with using the internet. And have no idea how or where to look for good info. I myself lack in this area. Its only recently I have been getting better.

My main point is pol should consider a better way to get info out there for people. Or atleast help teach people how to to find good info on the internet. We could be missing out on some good recourses because of this

>Stein

Every. Fucking. Time

can someone give me a quick rundown on that twitter?

I think it is 1/3 super serious things and 2/3 bait. You are not allowed to go 100% in situations like this.

Who is MF?

nice larping share blue

Bump all Seth richa threads

The thing is, the information people really need might as well be in another language. The challenge is to first teach the masses the language so you can then tell them the information. This is a very complex process. Imagine undoing 1984, because that gets at the heart of it.

This isn't a share blue thread, OP just mentioned about a possibility of a even bigger bombshell, then whats just the Seth Rich killing.

Aka a link with Seth Rich and the Podesta Pedo Network.

Come with us, friend. There are things we would love to show you.

This will FOR SURE, take years perhaps even after Trumps 2 terms (if he gets a 2nd term) to push back against the 1984 nightmare we are in.

This doesn't just apply with the U.S.A nearly all the countries in the western world, is compromised, especially Europe.

Where did this pic come from?

Did Obama give CTR NSA tools so it could unmask private citizens? Did they use this to find the DNC leaker and kill Seth Rich?

We have like 4 months, friend. Hold on to your seat, or even better... get out and push. It might be a bumpy ride, but I guarantee it will be a lot of fun.

Also, what info did Seth Rich have? Corruption, pedophilia, "donations," election rigging, etc.?

Finding the sauce for this one is part of the learning process. I cannot give too much away for reasons. You'll get there though, and along the way you will learn some other things that might help clarify the matter.

That's exclusively for the U.S.A, we still near to annihilate the Swamp within Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

Then we gotta fix up South America somehow.

Is that you in the CTR chatroom, and how the fuck do you get in that chatroom?

We don't have 4 months though, do we? This is hot right now. Reddit is deleting Seth Rich's account posts as we speak. The Russian narrative is going to dissolve soon, so the timing is good. They will move on to nastier narratives after this.

How much bigger could it be?

>something infowars said they found on "the dark web"
>Using Star Wars refrences
seems legit

Hegemony.

What does an italian-jewish communist dwarf have to do with any of this?

>russia/flynn paid some nigger to get richs laptop
>all the info goes on wikileaks through flynns connections
>trump is in on it, which is why he wanted flynn close to him
>the DNC was never hacked they were robbed by Flynn

Game-breaking, perhaps party-collapsing grand image. Were thinking that if we dig deeper into the Seth Rich ordeal, we may uncover a nuke that will truly bring down the elites, and fully redpill the normies.

That's what the shadow government/elites are most afraid of.

>Suggesting that Seth Rich is the new PizzaGate style honeypot and we aren't seeing (((the big picture)))

There is a four month window we are working with. If we cannot get traction in four months, it's pretty much guaranteed that the showrunners get their way, we punch through the "singularity," and humanity as we know it ceases to exist. No pressure though.

Whatever happened to Floor 77 or whatever it was called?

>off the coast of Southern California

On land or under water?
We know planes circle around certain areas. Is this related?

people don't write like that in a chatroom

fucking retards.

You need so many more parentheses.

Exciting times were living in huh.

How about a quick scoop?

4/10 , you should post less. More effect.

I think Rich had the usual details on DNC corruption and collusion with the media, that we live in a duopoly totalitarian state.

The pizza stuff was probably always on the periphery, maybe he heard rumors, but I don't think he had hard evidence of that.

We are able to correlate a lot of information back to Jeffrey Epstein.

It is the best of times, it is the worst of times.
Right now, after the exotic collapse which produced Trump, it seems like the plan is a pretty standard issue Civil Unrest/Crackdown combo stoked by all these wildly inflammatory stories we have been seeing. The goal is to shut down the internet and quell investigation until their victory is entirely assured. That's what we are trying to beat to the punch. This is it. This is the beginning of the climax. This is Will Smith flying off the planet toward the mother ship. Anything and everything could easily go wrong.

7th floor group?
They don't want us talking about them.

kimdotcom just said on twitter he is meeting his lawyers monday and on tuesday will have a big announcement about seth rich.

if we can find evidence that it was in fact a leak or seth rich himself it destroys the "muh Russia" line we've been getting fed for almost a year.

It would completely erode the support for the Democratic party, hopefully splintering that support to the Libs and Greens. We have stagnated under the two party system for far too long.

Also don't forget the Dems are currently in court over whether or not they committed fraud by accepting donations in primaries.

Soooo....
Antartica is curious
>spoopy nazi base ice walls with admiral brad's alleged testimony of Land Before Time style shit
but what (((esoteric))) knowledge have we legitimately uncovered by shitposting? digital propaganda is cool and all but not exactly esoteric.

well since the FCC chairman is against net neutrality I wouldn't consider this to be a good thing.

Well no denying that for sure, but it's more that the elites are afraid of us uncovering even more, even after all this.

The Seth Rich assassination is already the scandal of the century, but there's way more that they don't want us finding out.

bump. so is melatonin really an age reversal drug?? i cant find much on william regelson, seems to be scrubbed.

>all it would take is assange to say seth rich was the leaker
>he won't do it because he's too goddamned principled

i think OP is suicided...

No if he says it directly, then it would go against Wikileaks protection of it's whistleblowers/leakers. Plus it's also to protect the families of the leakers.

People would be afraid to leak to wikileaks if they said directly where they get their documents from. Even if they are long dead, because their families will be put in grave danger.

the bigger picture becomes clearer the more we understand about these sub-issues. Days upon days of persistent threads and research, resilience to the manufactured bullshit of shills. more knowledge=more connections

He better be well protected, since he will likely have an attempt on his life, or they will try to cut off any live streams about his announcement, or if he takes it to twitter, massive DDOS attacks

so is that the kimdotcom twitter handle guy? i just seen hes about to have a big announcement concerning seth rich case next week after lawyer talk

THERE WILL BE NO BASIC INCOME. THE ELITES WILL KILL OFF THE POPULATION WITH AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS. THEN REPOPULATE WITHIN THEIR BLOODLINES.

Holy fuck, just a quick glance showed Obama and Flynn as followers.

This is an elaborate slide thread Guys
>concern troll/10
>basic bitch psyop tech
just intellectual keyword theory
applied across the top 20 Sup Forums topics
over the last 5-10days
Pretty well written tho alphabetbro
Bet you went to one of those
>(((good schools)))

"We will all hang"
-quote of the century

2c:
Let's play
-where's Obama?
-Hillary?
-Huma?
-Lynch?
-Rice?
-Kaine?
-Mook?
-Palmieri?
-Wasserman-Schultz?

Buckle Up Buttercup,
It's gonna get weird.

Op, what's your biggest personal advice? Honestly the last few months have been a fucking rollercoaster for me. from 9/11 to full blow pedo sadistic government.

MF is probably Michael Flynn

Im guessing Michael Flynn 'back on the news'

I - I think I hear my mother calling...

net neutrality=government regulation. stop falling for the doublespeak.

All propaganda is esoteric. It is not what it is, which means it is arcaned. That's what this is all about. There are materials we have to learn how to read before we can move forward. Understanding the implications of the Kek stuff and Trump helps shed some light on the truth. Uncovering the forest behind the trees which are Seth Rich and Comey/Mueller is another clue. These are shadows on a cave wall, though. The powers and political actors we "know" are really just projections, media amalgams. The "personalities" we "hear" and "see" are extensively groomed and prepared for our consumption. We are watching a movie, albeit one where the producer got fired mid-production and most of the cast and crew quit or were fired. The original plot was Bush/Clinton II, but that fell apart. Nonetheless, the show must go on.
Behind the show, however, there are really interesting things afoot.

They're saying that Robert Mueller will happen tonight, but they can tip it before it's on the news. They decide to 'let it ride'

The Comey firing was obviously Trump trying to distract from something else. Every news organization is literally putting all their resources into digging through Comey's diaries, not looking for anything new.

I wish to Kek that I knew what horrors Trump was trying to distract the world from noticing.

>THOSE REPORTS SAYING TRUMP WAS SURPRISED BY COMEY FALLOUT
If you believe that Trump, widely accepted as being very intelligent, intelligent enough to literally meme himself to the White House, is surprised there is fallout from firing the FBI director who is investigating Russian ties to his campaign... You are so blind you might as well kill yourself.

seriously... at first I thought " he could be on something", but this conversations are so retarded and so obviously to keep us focussing who "Palpatine" or "AE" or some other cryptic shit is to distract us from Seth Rich.

His name was SETH RICH
Die Shareblue retard!!!

>Pretty well written tho alphabetbro
>Bet you went to one of those
>(((good schools)))
Thanks?

Friend, don't be so credulous. How on earth is sliding all other threads on this board with Seth Rich threads helping current investigations? It seems more like an attempt to bury legitimate scandals under other also legitimate but less important scandals. Yes, there are more important scandals than Seth Rich and Trump's Troubles. Those are both maybe important, but in a constrained and local way that will not disrupt the ultimate plan.

Your posts are really entertaining but cut the dose and scale the larp back a little.

got a readable version of that pic pls?

Yea "important scandals" like Melania doesnt wear a headscarf or Comey already said under oath that there were no interference from Trump.

sage

open in new tab or download it

thats not how sage works newfag

i did open in new tab, its still way too small to read. I even zoom in but it gets too pixelated.

needs CSI enhance

>nice get
>can't sage
>drK1NG

I HAD A DREAM THAT NUPOL LEFT THE BOARD

thanks sherlock
telling someone is newfag is more newfag than everything
sage

Just give them time. Or not, because of the whole 4 months thing. I think if things go sour there won't be boards.
>does not even disco; never heard of

>IDs are the same color
>must be the same

Is this that letter from Birmingham I've heard so much about?

>#TheRealLukeSkywalker

Would anyone be surprised if they dropped something while Trump was out of the country?

It was already reported Trump was really worried about going and that he wanted to shorten the trip from 9 days to 5.

We already know about the cannibal pedophile rings in politics and billionaire circles.

You don't know as much as you think friend

I fucking hate this website. You guys take a legitimate problem and then you turn it into a lying, paranoid shitshow that makes the truth look crazy.

Go back to your fucking pedo pizza you fucking dickheads.

>According to FBIAnon and Anon5 Seth Rich is majorly connected to the podesta pedo network.
Fuckola, here it is. Another fucking waste of time.

Like what, the alliens hovering above our planet?

>powerful pedos are just a meme

I'd blast you some historical info but I have a feeling your already very familiar with a lot of it.

yea yea the
>Rothschild vs Rockefeller
meme

But cut to the chase. We used kek and meme magic to aid the Rothschild group's election of Trump to thwart the extreme depopulation goals of the Rockefeller group. we already know this.

No, I don't think that pedos don't exist or conspiracies don't exist, BUT NOT EVERY FUCKING CONSPIRACY INVOLVES PEDOPHILES.

You fucking guys make shit up and destroy the legitimacy of the truth. You chase down complete bullshit and embarrass yourselves. Clinton rigging the primary election was a big fucking deal, but then some idiot read an email about pizza and you turned it into shit.

It's like you all have the Midas Touch but with shit instead of gold. There really is something here with the Seth Rich thing if he is the true DNC leaker. We don't need this pizza shit, shitting up the truth.

Kim is making moves, let's keep on doing what we're doing and hope that others do what they can That's what I was wondering?

Which conspiracies DO involve pedos then? I'd like to hear from an insider.