Seth Rick Botched Robbery General - /srbrg/

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY IDIOTS THIS GUY WAS JUST AN AVERAGE DEMOCRAT WHO HAPPENED TO GET SHOT

This is the thread where we post the clear evidence that this was a robbery gone wrong and prove these dumb trumpies are idiots who are trying to distract from russia.

>20 reported robberies in the neighborhood
>urrr durrr it wasn't a robbery
>he was bruised and clearly had a struggle
>he survived 2 hours after, doesn't sound like the work of a good assassin
source: abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-employee-shot-dead-dc-weekend/story?id=40498551

>tfw too intelligent for seth rich conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
youtu.be/AekYnXhjRvE?t=560
abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-employee-shot-dead-dc-weekend/story?id=40498551
youtu.be/AekYnXhjRvE?t=9m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/dnc-staffer-s-murder-draws-fresh-conspiracy-theories-n760186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(you)

I didnt buy the seth rich r/the_donald bullshit also.

Also thought it was highly disrespectful to raise his corpse up to deflect from Trump . Liberals are cancer though

This. Using a death for political reasons is disgusting. Like republicans with Benghazi.

He got shot for leaking emails. Who cares?

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

I'll bite sense you got the stats of those 20 robberies how many where shot and how many did the robber not take anything

And dems with that gold star muslim at convention. I hate it on both sides but no one listens to us

can't we just focus on the REAL problems in america like the lizard people in government, demons possessing liberals, and gay frogs? thnks.

Deflection: the thread

Stop digging goys! Nothing to see here!

>shot in the back
>not actually robbed
all clear signs of a robbery

>exactly what Sup Forums said about pizzagate

t. a russian on an american proxy

keep trying ivan

Yeah, robberies all go pretty smoothly and nothing gets out of hand

Totally had to be the flesh eating baby rapists trying to cover their tracks

hide hillshill threads

sage and hide.

Why would his laptop be seized by the FBI if it was just a botched robbery and BTW they now state they don't have it, DC police state they don't have it. The man's laptop which would have proven he was the DNC Wikileaks source just up and vanishes like a fart in the wind without a trace, over a botched low level druggie robbery?

Noice shill post OP you faggit.

it's a big system with evidence, things get lost all the time

maybe he rushed the guy then tried to run away and got shot in the back

>20 reported robberies in the neighborhood

That's normal for a dc neighborhood.

Post proof: but if half of it is twitter posts with blue check marks you are offically fake news.

Post hard documents showing the seizure of laptop intially

Dumb nigs with guns panic and do dumb things
If he had taken anything after the shooting he'd possess evidence that he was the killer.

Damn i am rolling some bad juju numbers. I am staying inside today

Was there proof other than Wheeler's claims that they had the laptop?

Both left and right are pure cancer with news right now.

I would hope the right moves on and talks economy news, legal issues, and immigration but we are stuck in his cold civil war with liberals screaming at each other with terrible conspiracy theories

How does it feel siding with the devil?

lol

>exactly what ctr said about pizzagate

ftfy

Maybe its seth rich in hell agreeing with me to stop pissing on his grave with your political agenda

It's because you are accessory to evil. You should repent.

I don't give a shit about your opinion, I asked a question

I will join you to in anyway to get justice but i am still waiting for hard proof that FBI seized his laptop (no tweets from minor journalists)

I am still waiting

>muh ctr
>muh pizzagate
>muh seth rich

you people are so scared and paranoid its hilarious.

Hello Mr. Brad Bauman.

FULL Rundown HERE:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Which one of these shills are you?

But the odds of this one specific thing just happening to go missing are extremely low. Unless you believe that a large percentage of police evidence disappears, you can't argue it isn't suspicious for such a key item to be missing.

The area had no murders in 6 years, and Rich had nothing stolen from him. If you want also ignore the new/old unearthed evidence, continue to do so at your own peril. The stakes of entering politics with the intent to do good seem to be deathly high atm. Remain blinded by partisan politics all you want, if this goes uninvestigated or unpunished, It will literally breed hell.

youtu.be/AekYnXhjRvE?t=560

lol idiot that's a list of Sup Forums trump supporters posted by antifa

Hey Alex Jones, what're you doing in Canada?

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-employee-shot-dead-dc-weekend/story?id=40498551
thanks again sharblue upvote,

better link: youtu.be/AekYnXhjRvE?t=9m20s (timestamp didn't work)

The reason people don't believe the holocaust happened as it did is because there's no fucking conclusive proof. There's plenty of proof of jews lying on camera about their nonsensical imaginary heroism.

I won't believe Seth Rich WASN'T killed by the DNC until someone speaks up.

>hurr 190 deaths surrounding clintons but just ignore this guys

>muh robbery
And yet none of his valuables were stolen.
>muh average democrat
Assange pretty much admitted that he was the leaker.

Why doesny assange just say he was the leaker now that he is long dead? It would surely get attention and potentially lead to a big breakthrough. Yet he plays coy. I dont get his motives to either confirm or deny he is the leaker

kill yourself you fucking shill rat

trial soon

all shills are collaborators with the murderers at the DNC

how many 27 year olds arrive at hospital with 2 gunshots to the back, breathing and talking, and the modern hospital that sees gunshots all the time, fails to save them?
how come if he is a hapless random victim, they took his laptop and lost it?
how come they haven't released cctv and asked for public assistance in identifying the perps?
how come Wikileaks offered a reward for info related?
how come no-one in the (hype anything for ratings) media is interested in a potential political scandal, even if it's all speculative?
Why aren't they waving Seth's bloody american shirt around as a prop for gun control?
If that doesn't set off your curiosity, you're not firing on all cylinders.

>Dumb nigs with guns panic and do dumb things

Don't be retard, nigs woould have stolen even his clothes.

Repent, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

Just gonna leave this totally normal interview here.

It only contains evidence if he wasn't killed in a robbery you dunce

Please enjoy this bread:
--- --- ---

You say stuff but those numbers say something else

Lots of people die at the hospital after arriving, they even have morgues there

Post FOIA information and hard docuemnts on all the other bullshit you list

And finally, Assange said wikileaks gives rewards of anyone SUSPECTED of being a leaker because it helps protects future leakers.

>how many 27 year olds arrive at hospital with 2 gunshots to the back, breathing and talking, and the modern hospital that sees gunshots all the time, fails to save them?
its a gunshot, you could totally bleed out after 2 hours
>how come if he is a hapless random victim, they took his laptop and lost it?
evidence gets mixed up easily. this type of thing can happen all the time
>how come they haven't released cctv and asked for public assistance in identifying the perps?
pretty sure i read the cctv only revealed the purps legs
>how come Wikileaks offered a reward for info related?
because wikileaks is controlled by russia, julian assange is compromised
>how come no-one in the (hype anything for ratings) media is interested in a potential political scandal, even if it's all speculative?
uh tons are, just look at sean hannity who keeps bringing it up on national television
>Why aren't they waving Seth's bloody american shirt around as a prop for gun control?
because he was obviously killed by a black man and they don't wanna contribute to malicious stereotypes??
>If that doesn't set off your curiosity, you're not firing on all cylinders.
wow look who's talking, idiot

>I'll just rephrase your idea to something literally nobody is arguing & I'll make it retardedly absurd. Then I'll clearly win this argument!

Lmao if there's no conspiracy then why delete his posts on Reddit?

Why are trumpcukcs obssed with this guy that happened to be both a jew and a democrat? Quite contradicting, isn't?

Not demanding an investigation of a potential political assassination is even more despicable. If the evidence doesn't back that, then that's what the investigation will show, but not investigating this opens the door for political assassinations in the future in the US.

Even if there's nothing here, it needs an investigation.

satan pls go

>they took his laptop
Fucking sauce

Last year Clinton's goons made it known to him and everyone else that they can still get to him to silence him. If he tries to say anything valuable chances are that he's going to be disconnected and killed. No point in dying for nothing so he has to sit and play by their rules until an opportunity presents itself.

No conspiracy? You dumb pathetic faggot. Seth was an American patriot and was murdered for exposing the criminal DNC.

I have asked for that 4 times already. Rumor is it they are screaming about the laptop because some right wing version of Louise Mensch did a tweet about it.

If there is no conspiracy why all the energy going into shilling threads and now going as far as creating fake /srg/ threads in an attempt to distract, demoralize and disrupt the investigation? Simply the amount of energy going into countering the assasination narrative is enough to harden the resolve of those anons investigating. Your attempted use of psychology is embarrassingly crude and any true Sup Forumsack can see through it instantly. If you genuinely believe Seth wasn't assasinated you could very easily prove it by obtaining the footage from local cctv in the area and bodycams worn by the attending police. Come with that evidence and you could btfo Sup Forums. You won't though as deep down you know what that footage will show is that Sup Forums is right again

Saged

Nah, there's an user in the FBI who leaked that the laptop hadn't even been processed yet and that no one is officially assigned this case.

I like how the skeptics make one thread to counter the 50 seth rich threads polluting board and we are called the shills.

Guess I'm just going to have to wait to see what this fat goofball is blustering about, yall enjoy your larp threads in the meantime

How many white people have been shot in this neighborhood in the last 10 years?

How common are botched robberies in DC where the victim is shot in the back?

Agreed. It wouldn't take much evidence to disprove these claims but instead of providing said evidence they spend energy trying to cover it up

ah, we are going off the ol' anonymous FBI agent on Sup Forums as the basis for the freakout.

Well I survived April 15th, I can survive this.

sage goes in options field

statistically he had 95% survival chances arriving conscious at the hospital.
why take his laptop in the first place, and no, people do get fired for losing evidence.
the cctv- someone might recognize the perps shoes, someone might have been in the area and not realized what they witnessed.
>muh russia
post proof
>tons
fox
>killed by a nignog
show me the video of the nigger doing it, you racist
you are utterly incurious

I used to be a skeptic but this gentleman prooved the mountain of evidence is there because there was a Sup Forums thread hosted by an FBI agent:
So I apologize, rock solid case guys.

cierra el ojete chango de mierda

Literally the only white person murdered in DC last year. Come the fuck on.

nice try merchant
still we're not bying it

Local police in Washington, D.C., never even gave the FBI Rich's laptop to analyze after his murder, according to the current FBI official.

And a former law enforcement official with first-hand knowledge of Rich's laptop said the claim was incorrect. "It never contained any e-mails related to WikiLeaks, and the FBI never had it," the person said.
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/dnc-staffer-s-murder-draws-fresh-conspiracy-theories-n760186

Nothing to see here...

It's just a coincidence, goy

It's fine to be skeptical, but it's asinine to not want this case investigated to show everyone that political assassinations are not acceptable tactics in the US and the public will not be apathetic enough to let them happen here.

If people are truly serious about preventing the US from becoming Russua, then we need to have this case fully investigated.

Ain't buying that shit, satan

who said I didn't want it investigated? I do, but all your reasons to investigate are really lame:

1) He died at the hospital....
2) All these missing laptops which no one has proof of
3) Missing CCTV footage but no one has even bothered filling out a FOIA form to request it.
4) Julian Assange clearly said he offered a reward for Seth Rich because he was a suspected leaker and wanted to protect future leakers.

I could go on. But yes, investigate away but you have to give the normies somthing concrete or we are as bad as the muh Russia liberals.

>Conservatives more concerned over the killing of their political opponent than the victim's own party

>Sup Forums
>conservative

lurk more, pls

FULLblown SETH RICH RUNDOWN HERE

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

>video only shows purps legs
>he was totally killed by a black guy
try harder shillenstein

Que pasa, putito? No importa cuanto exaltes al dios chettos, nunca te consiguira una green card.

Coming to this board and trying the same tricks you've tried for months isn't going to help you here Shlomo

>riggedit.com/seth-rich/
actually checked it out, its pretty fair. I am glad they called out the larpers but I need some time to comb through all the details.

The Seth Rich thing should focus on a murder of a DNC IT worker close to leaks being realeased and that is all. That should be enough to get an FBI investigation. So I am with you Seth Rich people on that one but I get infuriated when I see stuff like "dude he died at the hospital that shows was murdered twice at the hospital dude".

Thanks
that is curious

Lo dice quien vive en un pais cuyo unico proposito es el de ir a mendigar a los estados unidos

You sir are retarded.
For a reason.
Would CNN be a better source for you then?
How stupid can you be?
Uhhhh there is a shill thread for every seth rich thread.