cares

what

people

do

in

there

bedrooms??????

Jews and their cultural marxism.

They're cute, but why no male guest has hair ?

t.Lib(ertarian)tard

Why not?

Libertardianism always ends in degeneracy.

Why?

Also: how do I upvote? I can't seem to find the button.

all the AIDS drugs they are taking makes them lose their hair

>

Rich white homos want to be accepted by society.

I asked first.

You have to go back.

anyone who isn't a complete cuckold

You need to realise that open homosexuality is an important sign of a society in decline. Allow this degeneracy and we will all be destroyed soon

>same rational people who have come to grips with reality

>there

>who cares who murders who in their bedrooms
>muh hedonism

You just sound like a homophobe

Not him but I openly hate gay people.

BAZINGA

Homosexual marriage is about their selfishness and blaspheming Christianity for vengeance.

There's no proof either man is actually homosexual unless they perform abuses on each other with their sexual organs. It's not about love because of the mental disorders needed to be homosexual and physically abusive as the mouth and anus are not designed for such actions. It's not about sex as it's not sex; it's closer to abuse or self-harm (depending on the actions). No new children are born and there's additional medical and law enforcement costs associated with it (especially since monogamous relationships are rarely observed with homosexuals and are naturally violent), so there's no benefit to society.

Marriage is not a civil right; it's a religious rite. And since the deviants are only targeting Christian churches (not Islamist), coupled with the gospel rejecting homosexuality, one can surmise they are using the state to attack religion - a blatant constitutional violation.

Bazinga

I am willing to assimilate as long as we don't shame gays, lesbians, fats and POC here on this board.
Now, can't you just tell me how I upvote?

Oh my canada please don't put me in jail or send me to one of your SJW tribunals.

He didn't say we should outlaw gay sex (which we should in order to cut the spread of AIDS and drug use - offenders should be castrated). He's asking why faggot "marriage" is legal.

Feminism

because a faggot judge got pissed after they banned it in Cali

Because it's not the business of the state.

Who gives a shit if an imaginary guy in a "god" book said it's bad. It's bad because it's not supposed to happen in nature. Nature has a way if fixing this people; diseases, mental illnesses, short lifespan, not able to reproduce naturally etc.

GOOD post

>Homosexual marriage is about their selfishness and blaspheming Christianity for vengeance.
>having a wonky brain god gave you that makes you attracted to men is blasphemy

haha its just god testing us lol because he has the mind of a child

exactly, it's a religious thing, they made it their business when they made it legal dummy

>Zimbabwe was gay all along
Everything makes sense now.

Sad waste of a get.

Statists pls go.

this is the culture they create
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o

that's because I am a homophobe, fags are a danger to western civilisation

>everything i do is the right way to live, and everyone other people do is degeneracy and a threat to my way of life

what a great mentality.

it's the right mentality because it will ensure the survival of my people and prevent moral decadence

DIE LEAF!

Shut up you bigot, doesn't be like us. accept that people are different.

don't*

That doesn't make any sense. If you want to cut down on STDs and sexual promiscuity, you let people into a legally binding monogamous relationship; i.e. marriage.

Don't worry, fired. We love Jews and BBC here! God, I really love blacked.com so much! Based Milo led me there! He is such a good Jew and his chutzpah! Oy vey!

>accept that people are different
>people
pic related isn't human Al Wahabi

Gay marriage is a strategy to devalue heterosexual, CHILD and life creating, marriage. And that's not even a secret.

>moral decadence
Kek, nigger, you're no authority on ethics. You're posting about how you're 'holier than though' to a bunch of social rejects in the racist section of a Mongolian woodcarving image board. Get fucking real.

>im entitled to my race being propagated

Only in your wildest, larping dreams, kraut. Face it, you need a political boogieman to fight in order to feel like your life isn't an absolute waste.

So what if a man wore make up and a dress ? it doesn't hurt you does it?
So much bigotry here.

Welcome, new friend.

Because we no longer base our laws on the morality of some Middle Eastern tribe from the bronze age.

>promoting a strong pro-white mindset is bad
what did you expect when you see a homosexual thread on Sup Forums ?
are you implying that the European races aren't allowed to survive?

I've been lurking since 2007.

My IQ is 148. I have published books that had my name on it. I earn more than the German median income. I come from an upper class family. I also lived in a monastery, experienced the unio mystica and practiced over ten years of meditation to achieve samadhi.

You know NOTHING about me and are nothing but an ignorant newfag.

Sit down, lurk and learn.

>European races aren't allowed to survive?

only if they spend their lives in subservience to our black masters, but they should expect to have their future generations be purified of their whiteness

>300 confirmed kills

This isn't a pasta.

After Sup Forums

Anyone that accepts faggots has already been poisoned by the jewish propaganda machine

It could be

I was debating what to respond with, but I don't think I'd be able to outwit something this brilliantly succinct. Well done.

so marriage can be totally worthless as an institution directly placing us on the slippery slope.

imo all white people should be limited to same-sex intercourse, our races have only hurt the world in the long run. we dont deserve to breed

So which one is the chick?

>only if they spend their lives in subservience to our black masters, but they should expect to have their future generations be purified of their whiteness
piss off troll, your bait is way to obvious

the shorter one i guess?

unlike blacks, whites and asians have done nothing but pollute the earth, enslave others and create weapons of mass destruction. if we're left to keep on breeding we will eventually destroy our planet.