If black people are inferior then why did pitchfork give this album a 10.0?

If black people are inferior then why did pitchfork give this album a 10.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8s3vq8izNFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's kanyes best album

this is the best album in the world

Because its the only good album Kanye and any nigger ever made

best album

i would unironically vote kanye in 2020 if he ran. hes this generations closest thing to Einstein

Never liked Kanye until the presidential election. Turned out he is red pilled as fuck. The Jews had to "hospitalize" him and scramble his brains so he wouldn't reveal to many of their Jewish tricks.

His music is still nigger garbage though, and the album probably got a high score because the reviewer didn't want to appear racist or something.

Graduation isn't that bad either, it's grown on me as I got older.

>Kayne
I asume nigger, thus he makes shit music.
sage/hide/report

Because jews

>24/7, 365, pussy stays on my mind
>I-I-I-I did it, all right, all right, I admit it
>Now pick your next move, you could leave or live wit' it
>Ichabod Crane with that motherfucking top off
>Split and go where? Back to wearing knockoffs, haha
>Knock it off, Neiman's, shop it off
>Let's talk over mai tais, waitress, top it off
>Hoes like vultures, wanna fly in your Freddy loafers
>You can't blame 'em, they ain't never seen Versace sofas
>Every bag, every blouse, every bracelet
>Comes with a price tag, baby, face it
>You should leave if you can't accept the basics
>Plenty hoes in the balla-nigga matrix
>Invisibly set, the Rolex is faceless
>I'm just young, rich, and tasteless
>P!
Is it possibly the greatest rap verse ever, Sup Forums?

That's not Pusha T though, not Kanye

This song is good and I like the album but really all his lyrics suck and that goes for basically any nigger desu.

This album is the exception and kanye went downhill afterwards

Post top 5

>1. MDTF
>2. Life of Pablo
>3. 808s
>4. Graduation
>5. Dropout

>I asume nigger, thus he makes shit music.

when did you realize you had full-blown autism?

thanks to rick ross' verse, mostly

MDTF > 808s > Yeezus

The rest only have a few good songs here and threre. (Ultralight Beam is his best song btw)

does Kanye even know how to play an instrument?

Saint Pablo is a good contender

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"
>Well... it all looks great
>Four hundred years later, we buyin' our own chains

Are you asking if the producer with 23 grammies knows how to play an instrument?

>'808s and Heartbreak'
>808
>instrument

Standards are lowered for rap. We don't expect much from niggers, so when they do anything unusual we clap for them and give them blue ribbons and pats on the head.

Rap isn't like other music. It isn't critiqued by the same standard. It's judged entirely differently. It has jokes in it. Even slightly clever wordplay earns them extreme praise. If they touch on stuff like insecurities, emotional issues, or various things white people like to write music about, we call it 'genius', despite the fact that if a white person did it, we'd call it 'hamfisted'.

Again, it has everything to do with how stupid niggers are. We all know it. We all expect it. So if they defy that expectation at all, it's considered groundbreaking.

you are a cuck

deep but true

THIS IS THE MOST NIGGARDLY THREAD IN HISTORY. SAGE

Pitchfork only hires white transgender Marxists millennial apologists

I use a pitchfork to muck shit from my stables.

To anyone that doesn't understand why people like Kanye:

The Kanye fans that know anything about rap know that he's not the best lyricist, that he is far from being the best rapper (even though his flow on Gorgeous was top tier).

People love Kanye because

a) he puts a lot of effort into production, and this creates some of the best production in the history of hiphop

b) He gives you a very personal account of his life and career through his lyrics. 808's literally killed gangsta rap and gave you rappers singing about loneliness and depression

c) Some of his lines are straight up funny

d) If you started listening to him when his first album drop, you could follow a very deep and personal storyline. Like on one early song he talks about promising a dude that he was gonna marry his daughter - a few albums later he realizes she was cheating on him, but fuck her, he's with Kim now.

Kanye's wealth killed his mum.

Are you so insecure you can't listen to black music?

Kanye West sucks and only people who were born after 1995 would fall for his "Legacy"

Here's some real rap
>youtube.com/watch?v=8s3vq8izNFM

is that hand... is that shopped smaller??? Got me man hahahaha

Not even the most diehard Kanye fan will say that Kanye's a good rapper.

Rap is mainstream, so it involves lots of players whos sole objective is to exploit the genre and churn out money. I swath large portions of derivative and flavor of the month music as "pop/radio-shit," and this affects all other popular genres, such as country music.

Kanye isnt derivative. His created the sound that the hiphop industry been building on since mid 2000s. He doesnt resort to rapping about the hood, drugs, and sex, and if he does its an exception. In addition, Kanye is foremost a producer than a rapper. Many of his songs have little flow, and his albums are labeled rap because its just the closest genre.

But I totally understand. I didnt like hiphop until college when I started smoking weed and blasting my system.

The best rapper and rap lyricist in the world is a white Amerikan television star.

Because pitchfork is full of beta male hipsters who love diversity

her vanity killed herself

>the kanye meme still isn't dead