Based Peterson Thread

ITT: Pay homage to the great man

SORT YOURSELF OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderofford.com/the-intellectual-fraudulence-of-jordan-peterson-apropos-of-daniel-karasik/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marduk, you know, he had eyes around his head! And what that means is, the ancient mesopotamians knew that people could create order from chaos. And that's really interesting you know because, Piaget also developed this idea that dominance hierarchies are based on the psychological games we play so we could stay away from reptilian predators, roughly speaking. And that's NO JOKE man.

Run-on sentences are always better in Peterson's voice and cadence.

It's something like that!

>tfw just cleaned my room, threw out all superfluous possessions, went for a 10k walk, didn't drink liquor yet today and eating a yuuuge salad

Nice going toothpaste
I just got myself a job interview and am also getting myself sorted

how the fuck is he great? what has he done beyond telling a bunch of right wing snowflakes what they want to hear? you guys are fucking pathetic.

who do you listen to then

>who do you listen to then

read a book

make sure it's not "red pilled" or "current year important" and then we can talk

the guy wrote a book
what books do you recommend
also quit being a faggot

This.

So him defending common sense against the SJW leftist retard fascism that is sweeping across the world is not considered "great" to you?

>mfw canada passed bill C-16

He engages retards in arguments and wins. I agree that its important to stop their shit from spreading and hes doing his part. But come on hes literally just preaching common sense... I wouldn't say it makes him great.

>i am very smart
>it's just common sense guys just be smart

The only thing I dont like about him is he reads autobiographical material (holocaust stories, soviet union stories) and takes them as recounts of factual events without question.

Other than that he is pretty cool guy.

>But come on hes literally just preaching common sense... I wouldn't say it makes him great.

when common sense is considered "problematic or hate speech", yeah

I am sorting myself out. I'm under a half pack a day and I'm also kicking the sugar jew to the curb.

>the guy wrote a book

rachel ray's written three! what a genius

Episode 11 of Maps of Meaning 2017 was really good.

He's actually spoken about how stupid the right wing is. You don't know who you're talking about, user, and it's showing.

i'm just fucking telling you

>>who do you listen to
>read a book
a book is how someone conveys their thoughts or ideas, i'm asking who's books you read
tell me you twat i'm curious about who's ideas you're interested in unless you don't listen to anyone but yourself

This guy inspiring an aesthetic memewave

That's a better accomplishment than yours (engaging retards in arguments and losing)

alexanderofford.com/the-intellectual-fraudulence-of-jordan-peterson-apropos-of-daniel-karasik/

PETERSON BTFO

I wouldn't consider solving the recaptcha and posting on Sup Forums an accomplishment either. But I guess I have to lower my standards around the likes of you.

i have never seen anyone so firmly entrenched in the underworld in my life

>(((karasik)))

People dont know what the possible negative effects could be, and they will probably never admit to their role in this.

Guess Canada will have to learn the hard way.

Sad though.

The real Buckopill isn't his anti-SJW stuff, that's just the shit normies are focused on

this entire post reeks of "muh feelings" leftist marxist argumentation

>He feels that the Ontario Human Rights Commission is “the biggest enemy of freedom currently extant in Canada” (31:39), which is the sort of thing one expects to find written in feces on the wall of a bathroom stall. Then again, what else could one expect from a man who finds a bank’s decision to no longer use the word “flip-chart” (because “flip” is a derogatory term for people from the Philippines) as “reminiscent of the worst of the ideologues in the 1980s and before that”

the guy just does not get what "freedom of speech" even means

Is the real pill that the death of god will ruin western civilization?

yes; it is the ultimate death of the trust of the individual. it will make people turn to collectivism, which will rot any civilization to it's core

I'd say that's an element of it. More generally its the death of transcendental values thats the danger. We create our own values to strive towards through radical acceptance of individual responsibility and adherance to the truth. The true individuated master of his own being brings order to the chaotic environment around him and brings necessary chaos to corrupted order.

Yeah thats kinda what I meant

Death of god means the values will dissapear

These dark curly hairs this really makes my

fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.