Someone just edited his post on r/d

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/someone-just-edited-seth-richs-reddit-posts-b5f185b0aab
google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/russian-embassy-twitter-seth-rich-murder-dnc-612446?amp=1
youtu.be/71FkF_4b-X8
youtube.com/channel/UCfj_z3GDHzF7kT-uYXUYgdg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"If Reddit administrators deleted the personal information tying a murder victim to his Reddit account after it was found by online sleuths, and if they feel they had a good reason for doing it the way they did, I am sure we’re all open to hearing their reasoning. "

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/someone-just-edited-seth-richs-reddit-posts-b5f185b0aab

Bump. This is interesting

Bump 4 interest

The audacity of these faggots :D Americans need to man up and put the fear of god in their hearts, I mean shit, tampering with stuff that might have something to do with a political murder? What do these commie cocksuckers think, that being a mod on reddit puts them above the law?

Ruh-Roh!

yes they do, in all seriousness reddit mods are some of the worst humans, some may start off with good intentions and passion for their community but it inevitably turns into possessive and power hungry control freak tendencies

Bump

people who want power should never ever have it. Every time you give a pleb any kind of power whatsoever they'll want to flex it.

This worm...

>sauce
link the fucking before and after

What really seems incomprehensible to me is how fucking stupid they are. Like what did they expect, that nobody's going to notice? Did they think that they can just take it off the internet?

They just managed to look fishy as fuck, and possibly did something that could get them prosecuted and put in jail.

In all honesty I'd love to see that, a wannabe internet nazi getting lolpwnd by the state would be like pure pottery.

This also means they have his email accounts much like we got them.

Gotta work fast or they will too get wiped of relevant info.

Can a bunch of script-kiddies and the washington parkour community beat the system?

Im keeping my fingers crossed.

>they're here already

What did he mean by this?

We need to find out who the mods are.
Picture
Name and address.

They can't fuck with this

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/russian-embassy-twitter-seth-rich-murder-dnc-612446?amp=1
We gotta get this mainstream somehow
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

I would jizz so hard if that faggot spez got arrested for destruction of evidence

They can and they did when they deleted stonetear's posts after being told not to by the fbi

It's from the other day when Sup Forums went down

But how did he know?

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.
Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 20, 2017

thanks bruh

>after being told not to by the fbi

Wait, so they fucked themselves over just like that? This is hilarious, I really hope the FBI won't let this slide.

>Russian Embassy in London Joins in Seth Rich Murder Speculation

Imagine how these faggots would act if they were given actual power and responsibility.

>we always know
>we have eyes in every system
why do you think there has been such a coordinated effort by the powers that be to spread disinfo, shill, delete, and censor everything. they're in their death throws

They seemingly predicted the Sup Forums server crash/inability to post images for 6+ hours the other day, to the fucking minute. This along with Codefag getting 'raided' on the same day but that seemed fishier and more LARPy. That was a strange day.

Did that person ever release the bots? Can we use them to game plebbit ourselves?

kill da klintons mr kim

They did let them slide. That is why Comey is out of work thankfully.

I don't think so, they actually wasn't even the pic I meant to post. I remember seeing Codefag mention something about the bots but never saw anything come out of it. I'm sure there are bots out there that can be used to abuse the plebbit system (evidenced by the amounts of bullshit you see making it to the front page within minutes of getting posted) but I don't see any public info about it

>all these redditors itt

Well, yeah, but the FBI can still go after them with the new chief, no? I mean there's no procedural bullshit to ensure their safety?

Oh shit I guess I've missed a lot here... that's what happens when you stop browsing for a few weeks.

quick rundown on codefag? Who's that & why is he legit?

>1 post by this ID
Fuck right off you scum shill. You deserve judgment.

Did any dc anons ever try to access his gmail from Lou's?

Bump

>being this new

>LE SHILLS
go suck a based black cock donald swine

Bumpppp

At some point, my friends, you'll realize (((they))) have brainwashed all of you. Every single:

>trend
>political group
>alt-right leader
>meme

is meant to implant a specific political opinion in your minds. Are you ready to wake up?

It's time people start looking into the occult. Whether you believe it or not, the elites have followed this stuff for longer than any of us have been alive

STOP FALLING FOR FAKE NEWS AND FUCK OFF BACK TO T_D

Day of the rope, you shills.

Be prepared because we won't stop, we can't stop, and shit we don't even know how to stop.

Yup.
youtu.be/71FkF_4b-X8

What posts apart from the ones with the emails in it were deleted?

And what are you or anyone going to do about it? That's right, bitch.

His youtube bots:
youtube.com/channel/UCfj_z3GDHzF7kT-uYXUYgdg/videos