Defended Europe from Mongolian invasion (3 times actually, it all started around 1240)

>defended Europe from Mongolian invasion (3 times actually, it all started around 1240)
>defended Europe from islamic invasion (1683 and many more battles with Ottomans)
>defended Europe from Bolshevik invasion (1920, battle of Warsaw)

>survived Swedish invasion (they killed 30% of population, destroyed 80% of castles, etc)
>survived being partitioned and constantly germanized and russified for 123 years
>survived 2 failed uprisings during partitions, which led to massive immigration from Poland because of repressions after this (being sent to Syberia, for example)
>survived WW1 where Poles had to fight against Poles (were forcefully in Prussian, Austrain and Russian armies)
>survived WW2 (again 30% of us wiped out, 80% of Warsaw utterly destroyed, 80% of intelligence murdered, 60% of factories destroyed, and so on)
>survived 55 years of communism
>had the biggest jewish minority in the world for almost 600 years
>used to be the most tolerant and diverse country in the world
>each one of our oppressors tried to destroy Polish spirit and Catholic church

That is the greatest redpill in the history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_II_Jagiełło
youtube.com/watch?v=fSOAKsiOugo
youtube.com/watch?v=7rybzIvg5nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>army and government fled its own country in 39, leaving women and children to fend for themselves under Nazis and Soviets

Poland has no future

cringe.

You Poles are alright.

>having no future

you should keep quiet russians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_II_Jagiełło

Just remember who owns you.

>t. 15% muslim

cool your ass, colonial monkey

do you afraid muslims, european toilet's cleaner?

stay mad, voivodeship

Poland is actually somewhat decent.

I like you Poland

дa

every nation who exists now all survived lots of shit you fucking toilet scrubbing slav residue. that's like bragging about being the first sperm to reach a cunt to other people

fuck off, roach

нe ccы, фpиц, выpyчим вac ecли вы caми нe cпpaвитecь

All the colored land was owned by Lithuanians

keep it up poland never change

Now you fuck africans and claim gibs here

youtube.com/watch?v=fSOAKsiOugo
youtube.com/watch?v=7rybzIvg5nw

We're not sending our best, that's for sure.

>нe ccы, фpиц, выpyчим вac ecли вы caми нe cпpaвитecь

Wait a second, are you offering your help to germans to fight against muslims? Am i right? TOP KEK. Germany is light years away behind Russia in terms of multi-culti cuckness. They need at least another 100 years of muzzy supply to catch up with you, Ivan.

Sorry John, but it is like you send us 0.5M of your chavs - we just improved our gene pool.

We had Lithuanian king, I am not denying that. What surprises is how little similarities there are in our languages.

Do you have Polish parents or what?

Aha-ha-ha-ha

Don't worry, Thomas. You'll meet with muslims soon. EU politics is "Refuges welcome!", am I right?

I'm not saying anything bad about you, just bragging about existing is subhuman tier. according to OP's retarded logic, turks should be the best because they survived the most

I for one, admire the last charge of pollacks with horses against tanks