Éire/pol/ - The Rock edition

So lads, how are we all prepping for the gay paki becoming Taoiseach?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldDgN2j5NWM
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/supreme-court/couple-given-one-year-to-demolish-house-built-without-permission-1.3089521?mode=amp
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bar-the-george-defaced-by-anti-gay-and-nazi-graffiti-1.3090687?mode=amp
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/hard-working-varadkar-wanted-to-stand-out-from-the-crowd-1.3089358?mode=amp
merrionstreet.ie/en/News-Room/Releases/Minister_Coveney_addresses_the_Dublin_Chamber_of_Commerce_Annual_Dinner_2016.html#sthash.gcuT7mbk.dpuf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you're going to make a General you best make a proper OP with the proper links

Aside from that, it's rather early for this now ain't it? How's the App?

Get fucked yankee fuck.

Coming along, trying to find out how to launch a calendar from a push. It's proving a bit difficult for such a simple concept.

After that, it's good to go unless I choose to start embedding videos into it.

Here's a proper OP because I have work later, just copy paste or some shit

Join National Party:nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldDgN2j5NWM

News:
>lol you fags need permission to build a house
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/supreme-court/couple-given-one-year-to-demolish-house-built-without-permission-1.3089521?mode=amp

>which one of you did this?
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bar-the-george-defaced-by-anti-gay-and-nazi-graffiti-1.3090687?mode=amp

>poof in loo favored to win
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/hard-working-varadkar-wanted-to-stand-out-from-the-crowd-1.3089358?mode=amp

>embedding videos in it
Couldn't you just link it to NP's YouTube channel? Otherwise sounds good my man

If you want the links to update automatically, I still have to create another API. At that point, I might as well embed it into the app.

Oh I see, that makes sense, good luck

Who is this new taoisech

A poof in loo
Gay Indian fellow

How do you leafs deal with the embarrassment of being represented by a faggot? I don't know what to do.

>How do you leafs deal with the embarrassment of being represented by a faggot? I don't know what to do.
They're rather proud of King Cuck, at least here in Toronto

>poof in loo

You live in a Toronto? Yikes, try going east to NB, NS or something my dude

>mfw when faggot paki is becoming Taoiseach

is nova scotia full of celts or is that just a meme??

Better him than convey desu

I heard New Foundland, specifically Labrador, is practically all white and populated by descendants of Irish settlers

>gay
>indian

he's the anti-muslim could be good. What are his immigration policies?

well he's no paragon of irishness now is he??

>Mfw this triggers the muzzies to declare a fatwa on the brown gay boy, and Islamic Terror comes to Ireland
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

digits don't lie

Wouldn't it be funny if the troubles started up again and irish refugees went to canada and started a gaelic seperatist movement in newfoundland and Nova scotia

New Foundland is, and they have an accent they can pass off as Irish. Nova Scotia is more Canadian.
Nah, gotta get the $$$

Literally who.

Heh...yea funny that'd be
>mfw

>mfw Ireland is the launching point for the next reconquista of Europe and crusade

>ywn fight alongside your gaelic brothers and crown St John's as New Dublin

>faggot paki is better than white Irishman

this is why you elected a nigger and started the whole fucking trend

> tfw Ireland will become as cucked as London under a faggy paki Taoiseach

Since Great Britain is full of Sand Niggers it makes sense

thanks user

Apparently its the other one that wants more immigration

That we can deal with internally. We now have to face the world with a faggy paki Taoiseach. Imagine the image that sends out to the world.

theres always assassination

Thoughts on Brendan Behan?

A video will surface soon of Leo! He's gona have to resign from embarrassment kek

this is good but it is also bad because Coveney is a sutherland shill

>Dublin 2050 is the Chamber's project to re-imagine what this city can become and I applaud the ambition behind it. Dublin is and needs to be the driver for the Irish economy. It's population has grown by 25% in 25 years. That trend will continue, we'll have 2 million people in Dublin by 2050.

>By mid 2017 the Government will have a new National Planning Framework, which will replace the largely failed National Spatial Strategy which dates back to 2002, and create a vision for what Ireland can be by 2040. We are planning for 2 million more people, with a new cities strategy to drive regional economic growth and of course a larger, but better balanced Dublin

>We need inner city community's that feel part of the growth story and can access the success and wealth creation that so many of your companies are delivering.

>We need to promote investment in large scale, high rise, better designed, rental developments in the city centre,

merrionstreet.ie/en/News-Room/Releases/Minister_Coveney_addresses_the_Dublin_Chamber_of_Commerce_Annual_Dinner_2016.html#sthash.gcuT7mbk.dpuf

Globalist cuck that wants to turn Dublin into a shithole

Anyone know where I can find a better quality version of this flag?

Mfw we either get an sweden tier cuck or an Indian.

All we can do is redpill as many people as possible.

In fairness to Varadkar he's the only politician who condemned the pegida rally being attacked

Fucking hell, we need gay pakis to tell us to stand up for ourselves. Blackpill gets more and more tempting by the day.

New Martyn "Turner on the Gas" for you lads.