Remember PWR BTTM that indie band that got BTFO for rape accusations?

a quick run down for those who are not familiar with the story:

>anonymous person says member of indie band PWR BTTM raped her
>girl says she didn't know she was raped until months later when her friends told her
>she "got raped" then spent the night and "got raped again" in the morning
>Jezebel runs a whole article on this "degenerate band"
>support bands drop out of tour
>friends disown band
>record label drops them
>tour gets cancelled
>streaming platforms pull out the band's catalog
>all this in 72 hours because an anonymous person thinks maybe perhaps she got raped or at least her friend told her
>band is a SJW band, died by the sword of what they preach

NEW INFO:

The whole accusation thing was false, an "anonymous source" ruined these people's lifes

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/18/pwr-bttm-breaks-silence-to-strongly-contest-accusations-of-sexual-assault/?utm_term=.30b6eb88d45f

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/18/pwr-bttm-breaks-silence-to-strongly-contest-accusations-of-sexual-assault/?utm_term=.30b6eb88d45f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*lives

I hate queers but I hate false rape accusers more

also they have to decide, are they queer or are they raping girls left and right?

Queer now basically means transvestite not necessarily gay

so can I be a queer man that likes women and dresses like a dude?

>washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/18/pwr-bttm-breaks-silence-to-strongly-contest-accusations-of-sexual-assault/?utm_term=.30b6eb88d45f
An anonymous source didn't ruin their life - idiot media (social and not) ruined their band. If they're legit they'll name their next record "We rape people"

Queer implies dressing like a woman or flamboyantly

Imagine being so gay you name your band "PWR BTTM".

The story has left me torn between my hatred of trannies and my hatred of false rape accusations.

Maybe we should ruin more indie bands reputations.

yes, can we make false rape allegations and ruin someone's life and then come out and say, look Jezebel are idiots?

Press S to spit in their graves.

She wanted taco but got burrito by the sound of the maracas

It would be hard but its possible. Posting in DIY groups on facebook would probably be the best way.

lets choose our war casualty then

Kek, faggots and feminists attacking each other. The Left is only held together by hatred of White Christian Men.

gay's not special snowflake enough- not when you can be pansexual and polyamorous and genderqueer. you can even come up with your own personal gender identity.

FUND IT

Holy shit, reading their response to this just confirms it. They deserve everything that comes their way. This is the faggiest shit I've ever read.

lol

> read the reply

They deserve everything bad that came and will come out of this.

>read article
I don't give a single fuck about these stupid idiots.

>just realized their name is a play on "power bottom"
At least now they'll be forever known as "the band that raped that girl" no matter what or how vehemently they deny it.