METAL. FUCKING. BIRDS

I am SICK of this dumb conspiracy theory. You actually believe in giant metal birds that you can tell where across the WHOLE WORLD to fly to while you ride in its belly?

How is a bird made of METAL supposed to fly?

It EATS you? How do you get out? I don't want to be sectioned out by a metal sphincter, do you?

How does it know where it's going? What happens if it spooks and flies into a volcano? It just flies, EXACTLY where and how you want? You can't get ANY animal to do that.

What does it eat? Don't tell me about silly magic burning water theories. No food known to man contains enough calories to move hundreds of tons thousands of miles without stopping to eat again, this is junk science nonsense.

Seriously METAL. FUCKING. BIRDS is up there with Flat Earth-level ridiculousness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7RA4UnEuQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck is that flag, inbred nigger???

there are also metal birds that drop explosive poops and spit hundreds of thousands of metal bits per second when angered

>tfw you don't worship your metal bird gods

youtube.com/watch?v=c7RA4UnEuQ0

Americans use terrible videogame CGI to scare tribals. How would an " A-10 Thunderbolt II" even fight a war? It doesn't have arms. My dog could kill ANY metal bird, I'd bet two whole quarts of fresh non-seawater

I've never seen a giant metal bird because they DON'T EXIST

bump

How do you get the IoM flag? I'm in Doolish and it gives me either the Irish or British flag.

They don't really fly. It's a controlled missile is all.

You choose it from your proxy list, dumb ass

>And here we have the majestic A-10 thuderbolt, always on the prowl for a quick meal.

Why should i need a proxy when i'm actually on the isle of man

>The A-10 has an astounding nose for terrorist hives, and this opium market might be in serious danger.

>Suddenly, the A-10 pounces into action.
>congo_jungle_bongos.FLAC

Fuck off you Moronic Moroccan.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT

SHUT IT DOWN

Chemtrails are perfectly normal. Our cold-hearted android overlords only want the best for us. We wouldn't like the real Earth anyway.

mods?

>The battle, occurs in an instant, though the hives often never know of their stalking predator before he strikes.

kek

but actually normal food has about the same energy density as gas or TNT. You'd think the latter would have more, but actually no, it's just that food releases its energy over hours.