Horrible

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/19/us/new-york-times-square-driver-charged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd do the same desu

We all deserve to have our children mowed down in the streets

I never understood why, in cases like this where it is fucking clear cut who did it, we can't just shoot them and be done with it

Because we're civilized. Rule of law nigger

Why is Sup Forums always whiteknighting for random dead white roasties? They treat all non-chads and poor guys like scum when theyre alive , and they wont fuck you now either cuz they're dead. Fucking get a life and talk abut "Politics", not every time a white whore dies its politics related. A drunk or suicidal driver running down a dumb whore isnt politics-related, if the mods were still alive youd be banned. fuck off, if anything, the precious snowflake was saved from a future of getting buttfucked by Chads in dirty bathroom stalls and sucking off tyrones for crack. her face and look screams "future single mother" If youre really so sad for her go kill yourself and join her in hell .fuck off this is not a politics thread

omg is that really her?

Sweet bait pasta, but here's an answer:

Because minorities feel they have the right to kill white Americans due to being outraged, and the more outraged they are, the more they are justified by media and self hating whites.

who cares some stupid bitch died. People are dying everywhere in the world on a daily basis. God forbid it's some blond pretty white girl right?

"White" Hispanic.

This is heartbreaking

>we can't just shoot them and be done with it
we already do that. it's called police brutality.

Before you faggots whiteknight, go to her twitter. She's not worth anyone's time

>Because we're civilized. Rule of law
then shoot them

you think cops are driving around looking for coloreds to shoot? or is it that coloreds commit vastly more crimes and resist arrest at vastly higher degrees. just for the small chance this isn't bait.

>makeup
Nothing of value was lost

Everything in me is saying this is a an elaborate psyops. The photos of all the dead girl, the quickly released security footage,

can anyone find the girl that was hit int he video? There's a few people that look like they should be dead

How could that white man kill an innocent pale black girl like this? Whites are monsters!

Does she burn the coal by any chance?

dont say coloreds like some 90s liberal

*Did

what the fuck do i call them then

Rule of law, trials, right to an attorney. If we just skip trials in cases where it is clear cut what is to stop people from changing the definition of clear cut.
>Ten people saw him and ten people couldn't possibly be bribed, intimidated, or manipulated
>There are pictures and pictures can never be doctored
>There were finger prints which are totally reliable all the time

>coloreds commit vastly more crimes
i never said this wasn't true. i'm just saying that they get executed on the spot and it's not like sweden.

>you think cops are driving around looking for coloreds to shoot?
The good ones do

Niggers?

We call them "niggers" son.

She retweeted things about white people stealing land, she used y'all even though she's from the north (means she tries to act black), and other things (pic related). It looks like someone deleted her twitter.

A man can dream right?

>Because minorities feel they have the right to kill white Americans due to being outraged, and the more outraged they are, the more they are justified by media and self hating whites

Where the fuck did you get this from? The guys motives are unknown and hes probably some sort of schizophrenic or something. Its not bait, its the truth, im sick of this bs shitting up the board, Sup Forums is basically "Dead Slut Memorial Central" at this point. Some polish hooker was murdered in Egypt and threads have been up like24/7 about it. Im sure white people kill minority or white hookers and minorities kill white or minority hookers all the time, ITS NOT FUCKING POLITICS RELATED.

Also, unless this bitch is related to someone politically important, or this driver ends up having some "Mexican Soldier Brigades" manifesto, ITS NOT FUCKIG POLITICAL

Who here 5150.

i miss calling them googles

>The guys motives are unknown
>and hes probably some sort of schizophrenic or something

you have to go back

Another dead jew yorker?

World is a better place now, fuck that cespool of satanic filth

The "redpilled" folks here are by and large every bit as given to media manipulation as "normies" are. It's merely their rote, contrarian selections of news and information sources that gives them the moral superiority they believe to be their payoff for managing through Sup Forums to accomplish nothing but to become confused, societal retards that makes them long on pointing out the endless (and usually irrelevant in the broader context) problems in the world but very, very short on solutions.

If the security footage hadn't been released yet you'd only be ranting about how the delay was evidence they were editing the video or some other dumb shit like that.

Yes, I didnt do like you. and decide he did it for politicla reasons with no proof, im just saying what I think is probably the case. Mentally ill people cant tell the difference, im sure if she was a black girl he would still run her over if he was detached from reality. Think of how Eliot killed a bunch of makes because he was made at females

I heard an old lady on a payphone say "this is google bullshit".

>Rojas
>listed as """"white"""

yes, god forbid you fucked up little faggot.

What, you a nutter, mate?

>she used y'all even though she's from the north (means she tries to act black)
You are one dumb faggot. People in the North say y'all and it's not acting black.

>roastie who takes it up the ass is dead

why should i care

These white hispanics man, what are we gonna do about them ?

>People in the North say y'all
It's almost like people can move to different areas from the region they grew up in.

And no, people in the north do not use y'all with the same consistency as the south, so you can fuck right off yankee.

white countries and the white race is pretty much fucked. white roasties can take 200 black cocks and catch 10 stds but the second they lie saying they changed every beta whiteknight will go support her. meanwhile she'll never stop voting to destroy white men and white countries.

basically, it's over. save up money and be prepared to flee to another country in asia somewhere

Right.

>Yes, I didnt do like you. and decide he did it for mentla reasons with no proof

what if the footage was already edited and ready to go? What if this was all done during Operation Gotham Shield? HOLLY SHITS!!!!1

You are the real nutter.

Went to her Facebook Page... see cover photo of a black guy with smoke coming out of his mouth... good. The Spic took out a Democrat and the father should be lashed for allowing her to be a coal burner.

That's what niggers do you nigger

The joke's on the shitskins, they're just killing degenerates at this point. All the real whites stay inside.

This. The "greatest generation" did this.

you fucking faggot cocksucker, learn to fucking read you dumb piece of sht, i said "PROBABLY" schizophrenic. you went into a whole rant about minorities think they have the right to kill whites. god what a fucking retard learn to read, no i didnt decide his motive, i suggested a possible motive. wtf

you people are so fucking retarded you deserve to have your zionist and saudi overlords shit in your mouth like theyndo, i fucking regret talking to an idiot like you. im fucking killing brain cells reading your idiocy. im getting off this, leave me alone, go masturbate to the fead roastie and cry over muh white race while the literal idiocy of people like you is the reason white race is so cucked

Sounds like a fair punishment

Let him tear that shitskin to pieces

You are the real cocksucker.

>i said "PROBABLY" political reasons

She deserved it then.

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Trial by Combat is still legal in the US. This might be the perfect test case.

Get out of here you fucking pedophile.

My family says y'all though. And we descend from midwesterners.

Don't worry. You are here now. Soon you will be one of us.

Sup Forums is powered by self-hatred

Go jump off of something really tall

You sound like a virgin

This is not satire you nigger

I suggest some light reading while you wait for the red pills to kick in.
>pic related

shes got that black cock stare.

I've been a virgin for 40 years, and I assure you I get the best pussy.

Bigotry and Pedophilia are satire.

That girl is obviously a whore.

Because that's too easy a punishment for the crime, he deserves to suffer the rest of his life rotting in prison

Why isn't he being charged with a hate crime? A white man can threaten to kill a brown skinned man and nobody does anything? Trump's America

Because people have the right to a fair trial you god damn shitskin.

It's more of the implication that she tweeted anti-white stuff, anti-Trump stuff, and was from the north and used y'all. I was trying to start anything by it other than that.

I was actually in Colorado recently for a wedding and it was pretty nice! Loved the terrain

stfu nigger

an eye for an eye is at the very least fair. What you have now is police throwing people in jail for jaywalking and 30% of murderers getting less than 10 years in jail.

>white hispanic

Wait, can we confirm that? Is so then fuck her

Or terrorism.

cnn.com/2017/05/19/us/new-york-times-square-driver-charged/

>New York (CNN)Moments after barreling his car through the crowded sidewalks in Manhattan's Times Square, Richard Rojas told a traffic agent, "I wanted to kill them all," according to a criminal complaint.

>"I wanted to kill them all,"

You should seriously kill yourself.

Not if the Mexicans get them first.

updated

should have fucked her before she went cold

id never stopp so low as you retarts. insane. all of you are insane. one day we will correct you, or kill you
thats soon to btw

so some coalburner got enriched? What's the big deal?

She was an anti white coal burning slut. Her death was poetic justice.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's the girl on the ground right in front of the fucking speeding vehicle. Just a hunch, though.

at taxpayer expense feeding and housing him for literally no actual gain except the father knowing the guy who killed his daughter is alive and being fed by the state.

Probably bait.

Come to memeball general you worthell bastards!

"I wanted to kill them all," means he wanted to iill everyone around him, Kill them all doesnt mean kill only the white people, otherwise he wouldve said "i wanted to kill all the whites". see the difference? . Also, nice taking snippets of the article and ignoring the whole paragraphs dedicated to police saying he mentally ill and was expecting to suicide by cop, further proving my initial point

These cases are open and shut, for the sake of consistency and order, it's best to put them through the same procedure, it doesn't take long when their guilt is so clearly evident, then you can fry them/shoot them/lock them in solitary for years at a time.