Still buying overpriced cartridge razors

>still buying overpriced cartridge razors
>being this good of a goy

Buy a double edge safety razor, preferably one with an open comb. You'll break even on your investment within a matter of weeks.

badgerandblade.com/forum/

royalshave.com/merkur-25c-long-safety-razor-chrome-finish

youtube.com/channel/UCH95TR4r8JNRgLG1T1FVXhg

>still shaving like a cuck

Not that I'll buy from your viral marketing campaign but I agree that it's a great value.
Bought a 100 pack of double razors for $12 and that should last me years.

>the year of our lord Kek 2016 + 1
>removing hair from the body

Shiggity diggity, don't do that, anonymous.

>growing a nu male beard
clean shaven is patrician tier

How long does one of theses razors last?

>low test bong can't grow a real beard

Colour me shocked

>You'll break even on your investment within a matter of weeks.
and 10 years later you'll be broke sitting on a mountain of boutique straight razors, along with a collection of fine-grained japanese waterstones, buffalo leather straps, silver tip brushes set in FSC certified hardwoods from the deepest reaches of the South American jungle, hand crafted mugs and a thousand different magnificent soaps you couldn't use up if you spent the rest of your life shaving every waking moment.
But at least you'll have a great shave.

that said, feather artist club is GOAT

i use that harry's blade they got. fuck gillette, and fuck the french

>shaving
What a fag, you probably shave your legs too. Just get a set of electric clippers and every few weeks or months cut all the hair on your head.

>low test kraut has weak jawline

I'm half med half nord. I was born to grow facial hair

If you go clean shaven you might as well wear a dress because you're basically a woman.

I don't even shave.

>shaving

I use a Merkur 23C myself, it's great.

For shaving cream I'd recommend Prorazzo, which if you buy on sale is pretty reasonable and lasts a long time.

I get 100 blades for $10, each one is good, in my experience, for 4-6 shaves each (just remember to use the other blade)

Four or five shaves

Lulz, French?? King Gillette was 100% American.

>le fedora razor meme

Just use a normal razor, virgin.

muh gatekeeping.

>not using a straight razor

Sissy cucks.

>not burning off your beard with a blowtorch
Literally Gay.

What better way to sleep than to lay your head on a My Pillow®?
Worth every penny, I haven't slept this good in years.

I fully endorse this post. I bought an antique Gillette for $8 in 2011. Still using it, and it's American made and solid brass. Bought 100 blades for $12 in 2014, still using the same box. Fuck modern razors.

Peter The Great shaved, why don't you?

I have to because I can only grow drunkard tier ugly beard. Clean shave fits me much better.

My nigga.

Merkur razor with Gillette 7 o'clock blades for me. I have the annoying very tough hair / sensitive skin combo, so shave with cold water. Would recommend to anyone else that gets a lot of razor burn xxx

Looks good on him.

Proraso is GOAT. FYI, if you ever see a Body Shop in a local mall, they have a shaving cream marketed under their C.O. Bigelow brand that is literally just Proraso. Nice to find locally, if you need to.

Also, Art of Shavings Sandalwood cream is also really good, but $$$

Are these a meme or are they good? I need a new pillow.

It took me 2 hours to fall asleep every night. Now, it only takes 10 minutes.

Might as well take full advantage of living through a sea of degeneracy

I'll repost this pic that I did for b a while back.

also looking for a new pillow
desu every testimonial seems mixed

I'm 29

I can grow a nice beard, but I keep it tight when I do, looks good.

UNFORTUNATELY

It also makes me look a loooooot fucking older than I am. I'm on the cusp of not being able to bang 20 year old roasties with impunity, so I generally keep the baby face to procure young vaginas.

I got a Merkur HD razor years ago and never looked back. Get Feather blades, Taylor of Old Bond Street Avocado cream, an electric kettle for hot water, the cheapest badger brush and shaving mug you can find, and Thayer's aloe witch hazel toner. Wash your face with any exfoliating salicylic acis scrub you like. I use Saint Ives Green Tea. Use any of the Gold Bond Ultimate lotions you like sparingly on your face. Wear Loreal silky sheer face sunscreen if you are outside, Loreal Clear Cool sunscreen if you need it to be water resistant. Don't forget your neck and ears. Your complexion will thank you for it. My wife will spend hours just caressing my face because it's so smooth.

>wanting to be bearded like a muslim savage instead of beautiful like alexander the great
Yeah nah ahmed

Sounds good. Thanks, lads.

Don't DE razors cut the crap out of your face though? I heard it's very easy to cut yourself unlike a cartridge razor.

If you have regular facial hair growth and simply want a decent daily shave, the best value for money spent is the most obvious one, Schick Hydro or Gillette Fusion.

Alternative and subscription brands may satisfy some weird ego need, but as a practical matter are premised on a problem that literally nobody has - and they're more expensive than Hydro or Fusion.

Way more expensive.

My hair grows too fast to be clean shaven. I met a lot of cucks in my time on this earth that said they could "grow a beard in a week". Each week, I'm sporting a full beard while they have pubes on their chin. I have yet to meet a person that can out grow my chin and I'm 33.

Shaving everyday leaves me scared, with bright swollen lips, and bleeding pores. Shaving every day for me is akin to trying to shave fine grain sand paper.

I tried both Harry's and Dollar Shave. Both blades are inferior to Gillette's, IMO.

>describing men as beautiful
>idolizing homosexuals

The beards, and the whole patriarchal society for that matter, is the one thing the sandniggers got right

Naw. A basic $20 Merkur razor will position the blade perfectly. You do need to take your time though. I use my DE on the weekends when I have the time. If you're reasonably careful and always work with a sharp blade, you won't cut yourself at all.

During the week, I just use a Hydro - I usually use a brush and shaving soap, but if I'm in a hurry, I can just slap on some Dove shaving cream and be done in literally under 90 seconds. It's almost impossible to cut yourself with a Hydro or a Fusion.

>haha normalfags are doing X so that means you can't do X or else you're a normalfag

This is the dumbest shit. nu-males wear glasses too. I guess anyone with bad eyesight shouldn't wear glasses. Nu-males wear belts. I guess we shouldn't wear belts. Nu-males brush their teeth. I guess we shouldn't brush our teeth.

complete waste of time

>not using a straight razor
This baby cost me ten bucks, and the cartridges are just a safety razor blade snapped in half.

Shit isn't even hard.

Just buy a trimmer and be permanently scruffy

How about people just learn to wash their disposable razors?

I can use the same one for like 2 months.

It's all in the technique. Problem with cartridge razors is you press hard and run them over your face like a wood planer. Safety razors need no pressure at all, just the weight of the razor itself and no more. It is a significantly better shave. Not as good as a skillful straight edge shave, but damn close. The key is understanding that you will not remove all the hair in a single pass. There will be several series of re-lathering and shaving until you get it down. Expect to look a little scruffy at first.

oh look, someone has discovered wet shaving and thinks everyone should know about it. lovely.

how are you gonna use a shavette and pretend you're some kind of patrician
literally kys yourself

> break even
What AAAARE you on about OP?

They're terrible, actually. DSC's top of the line lasts just over a week, but note that the friction coefficient approximates sandpaper across carpet.

Hydros and Fusions last 3-4 weeks and glide across your face; Hydros can go even longer. Even at their max price, you're looking at $60/yr for Hydro or Fusion, and they're almost always available somewhere for less.

DSC's only competitive blade will run you $108/year. It's no contest.

>not growing a suicide beard

how people cut themselves with a DE is absolutely beyond me. i have no idea whatsoever how people manage that one.

I've developed a systematic guide for male aesthetic grooming, using Paul Ryan as a metric

>spending more than 10 bucks on a safety razor
what are you doing?

the man was addicted to crack cocaine - the pillow was enough to lul him to sleep. It's a comfy pillow.
>yes he was, google it

Safety razors appreciate in value every time you use it.

Had I not been working in the corporate world I would just trim my beard daily, however I have to be clean shaven everyday, as much as I dislike giving (((them))) money, gillette fusion against the grain gives me the closest fastest shave.

Or just shave while in the shower and you don't need any of that gay ass exfoliating shaving cream for sensitive pussies.

lmao

I've had Hydros that never seemed to dull no matter how long I used them. Fusions are a little better engineered, but for longevity you can't beat the Hydro.

I never got a lot of use out of the twin blades sold in a bag thought. First shave is great, second OK and three is really pushing it. OTOH, they cost as little as 10 cents apiece, so it's hard to complain.

>implying shavette is not the second most hardcore shave
The Devette razor is suicide-tier. Imagine a safety razor without the safety part. It will peel your skin like a fucking potato if you mess it up.
Shavettes are shit straight razors. Imagine shaving with a straight razor but everything you do is harder. Good shavettes are as effective as a straight razor but used differently - straight razors have a varying thickness along the blade that shavettes don't.
Straight razors are average.
Safety razors are for people who are actually trying to save money and not posing, because they are the perfect mix of usability and cost.
Disposable razors are for consumer drones.

I use Feather too.

Superior Japanese steel, folded over 1000 times, can cut through anything.

>falling for the razor-Jew instead of growing a Duck Dynasty style beard

Disposables usually hold up to prepubescent Peach fuzz pretty well....

I only shave ~once per week.
I use a Merkur with a new Astra blade every time. I've spent $60 over the last three years, including the razor handle. No special cream or anything. I did that for a little while but it didn't feel any better than canned shaving cream.

This.

Anyone who thinks that they can just reuse a disposable clearly doesn't have real facial hair growth.

I'm greasy enough that I don't use shaving cream. I use maybe 4 or 5 fusion blades a year. My skin gets a little sensitive but it has plenty of time to heal cause I don't shave too often.

But can I shave my ballbag with those?

Never had an issue.

I see people throw them out every week.

You're a wasteful retard if that's what you do.

works like a charm

>Grandma's #1 Fan

Dunno what kinda scruff you grow, but I put it on pretty thick..... fusions and hydro last me less than a week. Feather blades in a safety razor ftw

Can you dry shave with safety razors?
>It's winter here, should I even consider shaving my beard?

OP is right but don't use his links. You can get a safety razor, a huge pack of blades, and shaving cream practically anywhere for around $20.

Over five years of doing this I spend maybe $7/yr on blades and shaving cream.

I unironically just got the free trial of (((Harry's))) razors. Will check in in 3 weeks to comment on the quality

Agreed. I do the same.

Shave with restored Gillette safety razors and a Merkur Futur with either Derby or Personna med prep blades. The feather blades are too aggressive.
I have yet to try Gillette 7 o'clock blades, will do as I have the same skin facial hair combo. Sometimes I get great shaves, other times it burns.

There used to be a money saving jew show on CNN during the weekends. One of his legit good tips was to always dry your razor after use to prevent oxidation of the metal.

If you consistently keep it dry you significantly lengthen the life of your razor.

Yep, the rust is what degrades them largely (depends if your water is retardedly hard, too)

You probably roll your own cigarettes or pack a tobacco pipe in combat boots

You're shaving against the grain, aren't you?

+1

LARP detected......

Shavettes are for touching up sideburns and necklines by a skilled, steady hand....... shaving with one would be a good way to lose a lip or nostril.....

No I got my own clippers and get that shit done.