DON'T WORRY Sup Forums US PEDES CAN SEE THROUGH SHARIABLUES TACTICS

WE STAND UNITED ON ALL FRONTS

US PEDES WILL FIGHT SIDE BY SIDE WITH YOU IN THE NAME OF THE KEKISTANIS ;D

SHADILAY BROTHERS PRAISE KEK!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gosh, i sure do hate people and things that convert people to the right!

>don’t you hate trump now?

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

>he thinks racism is ignorance
Actually, I wasn't racist until I lived around niggers for a couple years. They aren't even human.

Shadilay brother. We're here to stay. FOR KEKISTAN!

Redditors are the freed slaves who tried to join the confederate army. kek off we don't want you.

Also watch out, when sherman liberates more of you, he will burn the bridges behind him so you drown.

unbelievable. you people are so out of touch with reality. dont worry a big dose of it is coning soon irregardlessly of what you think is "right". we are going to correct you

lel

Theyre 1488% correct. All shills share a single overarching goal: divide us. Its a shame you faggots are retarded and play right into (((their))) hands.

Autists are low on empathy. We're not psychopaths though. This isn't a hug box. Sup Forums is a hurt box. We put everything on the table to sort it out to find the truth. You have to be masochistic to stay here.

yes goyim Sup Forums is a board of peace everything said about the jews here is satire!!!! nothing serious!!! it's just a joke!!!

Did somebody say... Dose?

Someone get this based Pede a coat! Basedhannipede99 reporting for duty! MAGA!

fuck off you faggot nigger kike pussy betacuck

leave now,
not this board,
this earth

nimbly navigate off a cliff

>muh share blue dividing us
LEL. When There was 28 Reddit threads in the catalog last night I started gore spamming. Its unbelievable how many of them called me a shill because they don't know old Sup Forums tactics.

And here I thought reddit couldn't get anymore cucked.

I cant even read this shit. What exactly are they trying to convey? It just looks like a bunch of jargon to me

you do realize this will just redpill the "redpilled" civic nationalists from T_D?

>raid another site because yours is temporary bad
>regular users tell you to fuck off
>convince yourself that people are being paid to tell you to fuck off
Fuck it I'm going to infintychan

We wont stop until you kill yourself

>'old' Sup Forums tactics
keep yourself safe newfriend

99.99% of blacks are worthless, the Jews own the media/politicians, and ever since women have been allowed to vote our world has been careening towards a shitstorm.
You claim to be "woke" at T_D, but you refuse to recognize that the Jew is the root of the problem.

This desu~

They think that our 'we wuz racis and sheet' is shareblue trying to divide us from the redditors, when it is really just us hating them with a passion.

One guy said only 20% of us hate redditors, which is absurd. I have been here since before reddit existed, and I have never seen a friendly movement between the two except for a very short while during the big anti-hill dumps.

When literally everyone, be it far-right, the entire left, the rest of your site, the site you come to invade, when they ALL hate you, it's time to fuck off
I guess we'll have to teach these faggots
If we give up here 8gag will be next, then whatever alternative comes after that, our power diminishing with each incarnation
We have to stop them now

I want every person in this screenshot to shoot themselves in the mouth.

maybe some of them, but as you can see many of them were indeed frightened by the shit here and retreated.

so i guess all the gore/hitler/nigger spamming worked in a way yesterday

they dont want you either faggot
kys now peed

>gAS
Wew
When I agree with a leaf, that's how I know it's getting bad

>that blatant kikery
God I hate those faggots

too busy sucking each other off like faggots to know what the fuck is up.

Pretty much blinded eachother with their "virtue signals" they are worse than niggers and jews combined

BEEP BOOP BO BO BINFUUUUUUUUUU DUDUDUDUDUDU

And kys.

Hide and report these D&C threads. This board is for politics, not discussing reddit.

Has Reddit ever actually accomplished anything as a cohesive group?

No it's not satire and hatred is easy once you get used to it it's what made our ancestors great and it's going to help whites immensely in the coming years

This, plebbit has never been popular around here. Namefaggery and voting systems are cancer.

Sage doesn't actually go in every field
You can get banned for announcing sage you know

Sup Forums got rused by Trump, since he basicly lied about everything that he was gonna do in his campaign... like literally everything, so Sup Forums is jumping ship to look like they didnt got played by Trump.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>reddit tards cant handle voat
lmao why are you fags even here

>irregardless
And you have audacity to call us ignorant.

/thread

Fuck off. Your cesspool board is back.

you have to go BACK you fucking newfaggots.

Voat is Sup Forums lite, just with usernames tied to the comments.

The fuck are you fucking pedephiles here for? Fuck off

Agreed. These people have the audacity to mock t_d which actually does good work. This place is generally just a cesspool.
But obvious as well many are shills that are trying to make Donald supporters look racist.

The ones that actually are racists are just useful idiots of the elite. It's not a coincidence team Hillary chose "racist frogs" as a propaganda tactic AGAINST Trump during the election. The racists are too retarded to realize that, however.

The true nationalists supporting Trump will win! Fuck these basement wannabe nazis. Centipedes will stand strong.

bernie sanders campaign donations kek

Nah, we supported the best viable option. Whether we got rused or not, he was our tool to push the overton window and it worked. So eh, even if he fails to deliver on his promises his main purpose was complete on election day.

How do YOU do it? How do you have facts, statistics, and reality slapping you in the face yet you choose to ignore it?

The world would be a better place if the Final Solution was realized. We'll have to wait again for a strong power to wake up to the Jew.

>swede

How does Ahmed's cock taste my fellow centipede?

Eh he's still a net neutral as long as he ignores us and let's us keep our firearms

>lived in small southern town. Always thought racism was abhorrent and backwards
>move outside of Nashville during college and experience nigger culture

If the klan started lynching today, I'd join.

Fucking pedephile

Fuck off

Sweden Yes

judging by your flag, it is no surprise you are a fagpeed. you are probably a nigger too, or a beta cuck.

We will turned most peeds against you and expose your kind for the degenerates they are, mark my words

Am I correct in reading this as you saying Nashville is a small town?

>posting from south Eastern Europe

$.02 has been deposited

Are you a fucking pedephile too?

You can fuck off too

Even Molyneux started talking about South Africa recently.

>fuck fuck fuck nigger cock suck achmed cock you fucking swedecuck fuck fucking cuck your flag bro fuck

Yeah. The level of intellectualism I expected from this so called "smart" site. Bottom of society. You just bring the nationalistic movement down and make improvement harder.
Meanwhile t_d is having actual intelligent discussions, and you're all raging because you have become obsolete.

Pedephile

that's the most insulting thing you could have ever called me user. Why the hate? Im no peed

If we can get Kennedy to retire, and one of the liberal justices lke Breyer or Ginsburg to also leave the court then that plus Gorsuch will have a decades long impact on stopping lefty bullshit.

Here's something to fight the shills and their gore and racism

>Nah, that wasnt the REAL Sup Forums. They would never dump gore or spout racial slurs at boatloads of newfags
>only 20% of 4channers hate us
>they're just a different flavoring of the same ideology
>nah, the haters were shills
Holy fuck I am mad at these ignorant fucks

>shadilay!! praise kek!!! BASED BLACK MAN!!!! kek!!! kek!!! pedes!!!!

Yeah, real intelligent discussion they are having.

Choke on a dick, faggot

You pedephiles aren't welcome

>thinking I'm a pussy who's scared away by gore.

I'm not traumatized by that like you racists who are turnt into shells of your former selves so you live on the internet after seeing it.
"Scary scary world" suck it

We can have intelligent conversations and do frequently, you just aren't invited. Breads like this aren't the place for them, due to the fact we get niggers like you stinking the place up.

"Look at this based trannypede who voted for Trump! Aren't we so tolerant and better than the left? MAGA!"

>veteran voat shills infiltrated Sup Forums and turned racism up a thousand

>IT'S SHARIABLUE BEING RACIST XD

no
we hate
kikes
fags
niggers
mulattos
mexicans
gooks
chinks
eskimos

in that exact order

You sound like a faggot

Right? What are they even attempting to say?

Agreed, peeds aren't welcome. see my other posts. You must be a pede shilling, attacking only those who attack peeds.

Choke on your bf's small peed dick, faggot

>Reddit

Get out.

Funny how you can tell you're a dumb white liberal girl.

Pretty much the same for me. Just replace Nashville with Atlanta.

Thank God I just moved to Florida and the nog quotient is lower here.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We dindu nuffin.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE FAGGOTS SO RETARDEDLY DELUSIONAL Sup Forums HAS BEEN FUCKING INFAMOUS ACROSS THE ENTIRE BOARD FOR THIS EXACT ACTUAL REASON FUUUUUUUUUUUUUAARRRRRKKKKKK I HATE REDDITORS GO TO HELL FAGGOT CUNTS

Standing next to me you would look like my bitch. I bet I am taller, better looking, in better shape, and have a larger dick than you, peed.

Shouldn't you be having recess right now lil guy

I'm just glad reddit is leaving. shame they always leave remnants behind.

gas yourself

Those who stay, convert.
Mostly anyways.
There are always a few faggots that cant be saved but we will deal with them when the times come.

>we are going to correct you

Thanks for correcting the record

>correct me
What are you gonna do bitch?

Go home, redditfags, nobody likes you. Nobody cares how "not racist not sexist" you are because they will paint you as such regardless of what you do. Stop virtue signalling and just end your life already

I hate niggers, I hate jews, I hate spics and arabs too

I agree. And that's why it's important to spam statistic based redpills on a regular basis. Eventually anyone with half a brain will break.
If they don't they'll simply leave to their circlejerk on reddit or voat, as experience show they have little problem with censorship (until it hits them)

Agreed.
Can't wait until the final Final Solution is here to cleanse away the filth plaguing white nations.
I imagine a scenario where all shitskins, queers and kikes are open game, terrified to leave their hideouts and we are giving the chance to hunt each & every one down and grace them with bloody retribution.

Thing is most of them with half a brain already left t_d. After Trump won it was pointless, just jerking and memes all goddamn day long.

>t_d is having actual intelligent discussions
Wew lad.
>and you're all raging because you have become obsolete.
Le right side of history? As expected of crypto-commies.

You heard him, peeds.
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
Come back when you are ready to name the jew
Bring rope, lots of rope
until then
get the dick out of your mouth
learn to spot the degeneracy that's choking all

Fresh pasta