Girl I went to high school with is a Labour candidate

Would you /pol? She was a quiet wallflower type girl at school who was obsessed with LotR and classical history.

Imagine my shock when I saw that she was standing for the Labour Party.

Knowing what you know, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Cullen,_Lord_Pentland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also forgot to mention an über catholic family too.

No. She's obvious naive and has no idea how the real world works.

Jesus Christ, Anglo women look like men with a wig

Dude I already said she was catholic.

Use what you know about her to spread grassroots lies and destroy her.

Unless she has zero chance in Kingswood, then ignore her.

The odd thing is she is Scottish, as am I. I have no clue about why the fuck she is standing in kingswood...

Let her win
Then use her to get your way =).

Did you tap that? You tapped that, didnt you Nigel you old dog

what I find super lel is that we went to a pretty patrician private school and here she is giving it the lady of the people routine with some trade union gommies

>Merry Treefall
>Mair Thee-L-Fail
>Labour
she's fucked before she starts.

We kissed once after the haloween school disco and I thought I had a chance until her friends told her I was degenerate, which is why I hope she wins so I can have a pathetically vicarious anecdote

>this is an unironic 9/10 in bongistan

Old Scottish names lel. It is pronounced Vary. Still have no idea why MH=V in Gaelic.

Here she is volunteering at an animal sanctuary you have to pay to volunteer at in Costa Rica

>we went to a pretty patrician private school and here she is giving it the lady of the people routine

Roman patricians also had to appease plebeians to be elected as tribunes. And you said that she was obsessed with classical history.
Add 2 and 2 together...

Yeah fair point. I guess it's the quiet ones you have to look out for, I'd always assumed she wasn't that smart/devious.

There is another guy from my school running for the Conservative party in Glasgow North which has been pretty fucking lel. His dad is the highest paid lawyer in Scotland and a literal lord. His bio information never mentions his father once and just talks about his mum pulling herself up by her bootstraps and some rags to riches bullshit story.

Politics, it's showbiz for ugly people.

And what have you done with your life in the meantime?

>this is a 8/10 in Bongistan

Ahahahhahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Agagahahahahahahahahahahahahahaywhahahahahahaagagahagagaagagaa

I'd rather not say seeing as I've essentially told you my age and what high school I went to at this point. I'll leave it at academia/scientific research.

You need to cite your sources.

Has converting to Islam crossed your mind kafir?

Hell yeah, she's super cute! Wish I lived in her constituency...

Only if I can have a harem of qt yazidi chicks.

I would decimate that skank.

With my dick.

The other guy from my school running in Glasgow has this as his official bio

>I grew up in Edinburgh, and from an early age my family have shown me what dedication and aspiration can achieve. My mother's parents left school at 14: my grandmother to work as a grocer's clerkess; my grandfather to become a merchant seaman. Their daughter, my mother, was the first in her family to attend university. She went on to become chairman of one of Scotland’s largest law firms.

With their example, and the support of brilliant teachers, coaches and role models, I was fortunate enough to study history at Oxford University, where I was also elected President of the Oxford Union. I then followed my parents into the law, working for 3.5 years on a wide range of corporate matters.

This is his dad: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Cullen,_Lord_Pentland

Richest and highest payed lawyer in Scotland, a literal lord and member of some mad secret society from the 1700s. Funnily enough that is never ever mentioned in his material.

Christ she looks like a less attracitve version of a girl I know.

>white woman
>quiet wallflower type girl at school who was obsessed with LotR and classical history
>standing for the Labour Party
Who would have guessed

Makes me feel bad that day of the rope is just a meme