You welcomed these people with open arms. Bravo Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you make me feel sorry for feeling sorry about your country being bombed in 99

reddit is pure cancer

>23.4k

Identity politics are stupid, though.

When in the flying fuck did I ever accept these faggots?

Reddit is cancer and I mourn the influx of reddit fags like everyone else, but it's something we will just have to bear gracefully. Eventually, they will all become redpilled as all of us were. Two years ago I was an Israel supporting evangelical who thought allying with the Soviets was a good idea because Hitler had to be stopped. Now....well.....I can't discuss my politics openly at all outside of Sup Forums. They will become like us. Everyone does. Once they have the correct answer to the JQ, the rest is cake.

They're our useful idiots, nothing more, make sure to redpill them on the holocaust and stuff if they come here.

Fuck R*ddit and (((Civic Nationalism)))

I don't get what is so bad about this post. Are you all ironically racist or what?

We are the human race, we all share the same biological features. What about that is so hard to understand?

He's right you know.

Actual racism only brings tears and misery.

Well fuck [actual] racism.

Pol thankfully is just ironically racist on purpose.

>gosh, i sure do hate people and things that convert people to the right!

>don’t you hate trump now?

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Nigger

Thanks for the insight reddit.

Tell me. What do you think about the Jews?

They are still easily converted to our side

And we will turn them into actual racist just like everyone else who dares to enter our magical realm

Someone should start a gore thread but with an actual political story behind it to scare these fags off

kill yourself shill rat

It's you who's retarded. The whole world is laughing at you. In the real world you are 0.001% of people. Keep living in your bubble and pretend anyone actually agree with your actual racism.

It's you who are useful idiots for the left/shadow govt, and you don't even realize it. Hilarious.

HEY THERE KIDS

DID YOU KNOW?

IQS RANGE

FROM HIGH TO LOW

will be fun watching them become us

There's nothing wrong with this post tho

Fuck racism and anti-Semitism, those are left-wing traits

Based 'Pedes Report In! *hold back the night plays in the background* You seem to have a misconception about us at /r/t_d, well let me tell you something you antisocial-asshole-jerk-possible-shill. We produce the sickest original content, we book Ask Me Anything Sessions with the most elite of the pro-Trump personalities (think Bill Mitchell, yeah that's right *airhorn sound effect*), we have half of the Reddit community (and ALL of the Reddit leadership ;o;!) trembling in fear at our digital might, and essentially we were the deciding factor in memeing the "God Emperor" into the White House.

And the best part? The part that drives you misguided skinheads insane just like it drives the loony SJW Tumblr crowd insane? Is that we do all of this WITHOUT the hate that you guys (two sides of the same coin, really) deal in. THAT is why we are WINNING, THAT is why we are the new Counter Culture, because it really, truly doesn't matter if you're a Jew, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Mexican, White, Heck, even a Papua New Guinean. As long as you understand the need for true conservative principles, free market economics, civil rights, and an honest desire to Make America Great Again then I'm proud to call you my brother (or sister!) of arms!

>MUH DAVID BROCK
Do you know how I know you're a redditor?

WTF, I love niggers now.

>we are the human race
keep telling yourself that, civcuck nationalist

No we didn't, we tell reddit to fuck off every single day, but cucks like you keep bringing them here

They had there chance. I'm sure we opened some of their eyes.

Some may have even enjoyed actually having free speech here at Sup Forums, Voat, 8ch(shock).

You can be a Trump supporter and not be all about hot based tranny's.

If they're that dumb to go back to /spez compromised cesspool and actually do something useful like expose Seth Rich murder or the JQ then fuck them

>Cue Trump supporter cake image

>equality

when will people learn?

Better than the open anus you've got sticking in the air, you Serb fuck. Whoever shows up here is at risk of being stuck here. Who gives a shit?

>brainwashed swede with no rl interaction

>implying the whole world is aware of some anime forum

>hold back the night plays in the background
Hold back the night was entirely about race though. Are you stupid?

Ill have you know that race doesn't actually exist. So this table is meaningless.

But actual racism is believing one race can be objectively superior to another. I don't believe that, I just believe one race can be different from another and people are better off with their own kind. If you're an actual racist you're a scumbag.

>romania

ummm WRONG try again

I like black separatists more than I like (((civic """""""""nationalists"""""""""))).

Go home, reddit

Good people, honest, down to earth like guys, cares only on their buisness

>my brother (or sister!) of arms!
Wow, transphobic and cisheteronormative much? There are plenty of BASED transgender folk who want to MAGA too, ya know!

>flag
nice try, Ahmed
you can't fool me

Didn´t welcome any fag

>In the real world you are 0.001% of people.
In the real world 99% of people are like us, people are only 99% like you in bubbles of affluent white delusion.

All the hope lost about diapora fags in one single post.

Also why the fuck did mods changed cuck to kek when in caps? KEK

Pic related is a r/The_Donald user. Isn't it beautiful?

*leans into mic*
WRONG
The murdoch murdoch video was created directly after the refugee crisis in 2015, the words hold back the night is about non-whites moving into white countries.

Jegshemeash, my name a borat and welcome to kazakhstan

Nice argument faggot.

Yeah even though I grew up in an immigrant area reminiscent of your islamized area in brussels whatever the fuck it's called. That's the thing, I DO have irl experience which you don't. Doesn't mean I let it bias me and generalize everything in life.
No but they (the elite) successfully used the rhetoric and memes originating form here and distributed it to the media as proof that trump supporters are racist. People confirmation bias then confirmed it form seeing 4chans raids on twitter etc.
It was a fairly succesful strategy from the left and it's still working to this day.
Idiots still believe Trump supporters are racist.
Funny part is, people ON HERE do as well. Complete morons.

But what's to be expected? Peple on here even believed Trump was some "nati jewish" candidate. LOL, fucking hilarious.

Why does that negro have such a tiny body?

they didn't make the song you fucking retard

D-did you just say the F*G word?! How mighty intolerant of you!

Black user here. You know the drill.
What seems to be the issue here. They're right.
Racism is a product of having a low IQ and being an ignorant brainlet.

If you a complaint about an individual fine.
If you want to point out a general fact about a group, fine...

But racism is brainlet tier nonsense.
I doubt the average idiot here even know what racism means.

Same. If I have politics discussions with my friends I try to give them pink pills. Instead of blacks it's urban, instead of jews it's bankers etc. Then I drop subtle red pills.
> man it's weird that there are so many jewish actors and stuff, I've only met like five jews in my whole life.
> man, have you seen what's happened recently in Chicago/ Baltimore/ DC/ Atlanta? Those cities need to get their shit together.

No. But it's the only reason any of us bothered listening to it fuckwad.

Ok. Is that why you're hiding on an obscure anime board?

kys

most reasonable post i've seen on Sup Forums in a long ass time. instead of hating redditfags we should just put up with it and tear the few tall poppys down. these idiots think they've found a censorless t_d. they really don't know the place they've come to. i can't wait for the redditfag tears as they seriously start becoming red pilled

Please post gore now.

>maybe if I dump enough gore pics I can scare all the people with opposing opinions away REEEEEE

literally kys

Nah, hes right. It is effective, stop being a fagget

this is an implicitly anti-white statement and that is something more and more of us whites are unwilling to accept. No other group will ever willingly give up its group identity, nor cease acting as a group and basic biology, game theory and sociology confirms that.
Literally the only way to stop white displacement or outright genocide is for us to adopt the same identity politics that every other group in history has adopted.

The "no identity politics lets just all be rootless individuals" is LITERALLY A JEWISH INTELLECTUAL INVENTION. As in, your idea of being a rootless raceless individual was invented by a defined racial group who saw themselves as a group and acted as such. Really makes you fucking ponder

Is he right?

I welcomed no one. Now, fuck off.

I hate rthedonald

They're like the retarded cousin of pol.

Most people I know are racist and ethnocentrists

Only whites aren't racist excluding Slavs

no, every one of them are insufferable virtue signalling cockgobblers who will be ovened because they are, at the end of the day, still extremely liberal / progressive in their philosophical beliefs. Their end society is pic related.

Remember, Civic Nationalism IS GLOBALISM

This. Ppl like OP are literally right wing special snowflakes like SJWs.

These people are very fucking weird, I dont understand their speaking patterns and the way they put words together to form sentences. It's very gay.

Bruh most people on earth are racist towards other people. It is the absolute rule and socially progressive centers only exist in a handful of metropolitan centers in certain western nations.

I agree. Actual racists are trash and deserve to be executed. I believe you're free to have those beliefs, but you're still utter garbage.

Fuck off.

You noticed that too huh, I think they speak like domesticated housethings, like kept pussy whipped numales or, and may allah forgive me for this, a woman.

liberals are the real racists!

So this is the tolerant alt-right I've heard so much about?