White Male Suicide

>According to the Canadian Mental Health Association, men die by suicide at four times the rate of women

And suicide is the main killer of men in the UK.
What's your opinion on this problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3TzOBARWAs&t=1191s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't a problem.
Its the final solution for whites

I like suicidal Canadian men but we cannot allow them to get a hold of the will to live.

Because I'm a failure
Everyone else has progressed in life
Had gfs, had teenage love, grown as people, started families and settled down.

Meanwhile I'll never have that, I'll never breed because I was born with an ugly face. No matter how hard I train my body. Girls will leave as soon as they see my face.

I have no purpose and have failed as a human being to reproduce.

What do I have. The same 9 to 5, routine where I come home to the same empty flat every night.

I deserve to die for not being normal

I think all leaves should kill themselves

>ugly face
but niggers have ugly faces too. And they are an uglier color. Hm what else could be holding u back?

Yeah, ugly people shouldn't breed. Please kill yourself.

Mateusz here is right. As long as this is mostly white men, almost nobody will care.

Chin up, Kenneth. Sexbots and artificial wombs are just around the corner.

kek

Mmm, unfortunate, but as usual men have to make everything about themselves. There are far bigger problems to address.

Besides all the reddit fags and their need to be part of the meme cult they think Sup Forums is with all the leaf hate, male suicide is due to the break down of the traditional male role as provider and protector. Women have jobs but still retain the fundamental female role, to create the next generation. These guys that kill themselves feel worthless because they have no meaning to their lives and are constantly told how men are the cause of all world suffering. Enter nihilism

The solution though is pretty simple, figure out what you enjoy and strive to achieve it, make yourself better and find enjoyment in the pursuit of happiness. Fulfillment isnt getting what you want, its more about the journey than the destination so to speak.

In other words SORT YOURSELF OUT YOU FLAMING MEME SPEWING FAGGOTS, and try to figure out if your beliefs and ideas are your own or if you are just ideologically possessed.

“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”

As men we are faced with tougher circumstances than women and alot of us choose death instead of failure and digrace. Women have less of a problem with it because they have no shame.

Suicide is a byproduct of our modern society.
In a world where your main concern isn't survival anymore, you have time to confront 'the self'

That would explain suicide in general, but not why suicide is so prevalent in men. Besides some of the arguments already made here, I think men typically keep to themselves when it comes to their "feelings" while women will tell anyone that will listen about their emotional problems.

I'm going to take bullet pill soon, but who cares, I'm just a monkey.

Small dick

It's so strange when people on the internet call you by your name.
Have a good night Sven.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3TzOBARWAs&t=1191s

I feel your pain, man. The only thing that keeps me moving is the curiosity to see how much things will get worse for me.

same here, diego...
race you to it! :D

Why are men most usually philosophers? The truth is women, generally, lack the depth of thought required for strong introspection, not always sometimes. Thats not to say every loser that kills himself is some deep thinker, most realize the world is a massive pile of shit and thus want to die because they dont think they can help fix it. Modern suicide bombers are the same, young men, disillusioned by their lack of options due to being born in oppressive islamic cou tries which are war torn and fucked from multiple angles. The world is so terrible to them they just want to end it and take as many people with them. Islamic nihilism

>DO IT
listening to Judah Priest much?

It's high testosterone+ depression. Men don't have anyone who takes care of them on their sad days
Women don't give a shit about any men, and if
the men show weakness they are derided
Whereas women seek out help for their mental feels
and everyone heaps praise on a woman because she is
so weak. Men are strong enough to go through with it
Men get shit done even ending their life

post a pic
i love brit boys

Societies problems are obvious and staring you in the face. I dont feel sorry for middle class white guys who off themselves the same reason I dont feel sorry for all the middle class whites who quaf down cocktails of depression/panic meds and say that its all a physical problem and has nothing to do with friends/family/coworkers. The first thing you have to do to solve a problem is to admit there is a problem and be willing to face it. If you spent your whole life accepting everything society pushes on you and taking the path of least resistance and now you want someone on a message board to give you a 'solution' which is basically another bandaid to cope with being in a feminist-generate society, well sorry I cant help you. You are not a victim, not resisting makes you complicit, Im not feeling sorry for you, Im not going to help you because you dont want help, you dont want to face the truth. You are only getting what you asked for in life, you deserve to die.

>spend first twenty years of life in an education system you later learn as an adult was subpar, underfunded and terribly run
>Spend next X decades working a variety of jobs, none of which are fulfilling or engaging. Even the better ones. Also X decades because the retirement age goes up constantly due to expense of living and longer lifespans.
>At some point you're expected by society to find the time and money to buy property, start a family and create or adopt children.
>Finally you retire, it's time to enjoy the fruits of your life, of your labor and reflect on your achievements
>except you have no real achievements, you are part of the mediocre majority that forms the bulk of civilization
>You also can't enjoy the fruits of your labor because your retirement fund has to provide for up to four decades of old age
>Not that you could do anything with the money, you're old and increasingly decrepit and your hip may shatter if someone so much as gives you a mean look.
Behold the life of the average first world human in broad strokes. It's terribly mundane, boring and unexciting. In a word, mediocre. Life in the modern world is devoid of anything that could be described as fulfilling. There's no great causes or truly adventurous things to do. At least for the unwashed masses anyway. If you remember the rush of people going to the middle east to fight, whether it was for the kurds or ISIS, they weren't going there to fight for religion or justice. Ultimately I think they went because they couldn't stomach another moment of mediocrity.
When depression hits a person, they start getting introspective and this is what they see. Is it any wonder suicide looks like an big attractive flashing neon exit sign.

Waste of trips. Now post your pussy/boipussy