What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
dailydot.com/layer8/john-mcafee-lied-iphone-apple-fbi/
gizmodo.com/john-mcafee-apparently-tried-to-trick-reporters-into-th-1776765480
twitter.com/sunstreeks/status/865825802918612993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember during the election, Kim was saying how Hillary was going to be taken down. Maybe this is what he was referring to?

Kim was original contact for Seth. Knew him since 2015. Knew of his intentions.

He means he's been contemplating suicide

pretty clear statement dunce
kys

Can you imagen if Kim fucking Dotcom took down the deep state. I would kek my balls off.

He has an axe to grind ever since the feds shut down Megaupload

holy fuck. it's happening!!!!

Didn't obongo / NZ's FBI raid his compound over megaupload?

>attn. all operators
Execute phase 4
>auth. code 730deltacharlie66
The veil is torn asunder

Kim whants revenge bacuse the US fucked megaupload and framed him for cp distribution.

The media sure did a great job making the general populace dislike him though, even Sup Forums hates on the guy for no reason.

Yup. The FBI can apparently swat team the homes of New Zealanders anytime they want.

It was probably a pay-to-play scheme, and Kim refused to pay... if so, I'd be pissed as hell, too.

He is lying. He is a fabulist.

Has he ever actually done anything other than LARP?

True. I know this is a stupid question but the media is dead silent about this. Like I know why they would be, but its like suspiciously silent.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Well at least he'll have the courtesy to stuff himself into a bag for us

he meant warm up the gas chambers

This.

>for no reason
I yhought it was because he was oriental

Just realized not really a question. But explain.

he made a bunch of shit up during the election. he just likes to talk shit.

He realizes he has been out of the news for awhile and wants in on some free money by saying he was BFF's with a guy who died almost a year ago halfway across the planet

He's going the John McAfee route. Lying and interjecting himself into current events just for attention.

>John McAfee lied about San Bernardino shooter’s iPhone hack to ‘get a s**tload of public attention’
dailydot.com/layer8/john-mcafee-lied-iphone-apple-fbi/

>John McAfee Apparently Tried to Trick Reporters Into Thinking He Hacked WhatsApp
gizmodo.com/john-mcafee-apparently-tried-to-trick-reporters-into-th-1776765480

He also doesn't know what he's talking about anymore. He claimed the Ashley Madison hack was 100% an inside job because it wasn't done by sql injection. He also made some claim about the DNC hack but I forgot what.

well trump gave him a shoutout during a debate with hillary, so he clearly is right

Kim Dotcom has provided nothing and claimed to have everything. Stop fucking posting him here.

Why didn't he say anything substantial when he Seth was killed?

Kim is a controlled opposition since the FBI got it him.

notice all of the stupid cianigger shills attacking big kim

Kim is just a big fat tease.

Nothing the real info was
here

Irrelevant obese man makes desperate attempt to insert himself into current trending topic and you easily impressed autists took the bait.

I mean, it's clear that the Seth Rich stuff is reaching pizza levels of irrelevance but I didn't expect blatant fabricators like Kim Dotcom to be allowed this much credibility this soon. Some of the "interpretations" in this thread are fucking gold. What are you retarded?

Damage control is in full swing

'Even the Sup Forums slime is posting tonight that the Seth Rich story isn't real and they want to refocus their efforts'

twitter.com/sunstreeks/status/865825802918612993

He warned us a month before Trump ever even announced his candidacy. Is it really that farfetched that a disaffected staffer leaked the DNC's wrongdoings? Is it really more credible that spooky Kremlin hackers did it?

Who the fuck is this Twitter mom acting as an authority on what Sup Forums thinks? It reeks of PAC.

Like I said in the other thread:

Seth Rich uploaded the files on Megaupload. DotCom get to read the files (whether Rich contacted him earlier or not...).

That is the reason the USA(Hillary Clinton was involved) took down Megaupload, not some copyright shit.

Now he is saying "I was involved"... on what other matter he could be "involved"?

In addition:
Why should they let him keep all of his "stolen" money if he didn't sign kind of a deal?

You really need to think about the redardation spewing from your mind before typing

>implying FBI raid some random hacker in NZ because of copyright
>assuming every downloaded film would be a net loss to hollywood

Mega upload was takendown YEARS ago faggot