Give me ONE good reason why Europe should not convert to Islam. Christianity is dead In Europe...

Give me ONE good reason why Europe should not convert to Islam. Christianity is dead In Europe. Only old people and the mentally challenged are Christian now and soon they will die. All the problems that face the west would be eliminated through Allah's word. Suicide rates? No more thanks to the healthy living Islam promotes and fear of hell. Birth Rate? Not a problem now that your loyal,traditional wife will birth you 4 beautiful children. White people will make Islam better just like how they did with Christianity!

Wtf? An irish talking shit about christianity? No wonder us loyalists want nothing to do with you twats

Europe deserves to be fucking nuked along with the middle shit and re colonized by Russian and American Europeans at this point. Islam cannot be fucking changed because it promotes Arabism, maybe you eurocunts should grow up some balls again and do everything you just said with Christianity instead of being pussies and surrendering to the sandniggers. But of course that's too much to ask for a continent of faggots.

Because them we'd be co-religionists with shitskins and our prophet would be a shitskin. QED

because Islam is a racial religion. We need WHITE SHARIA now.

So why has mass immigration of Muslims turned Europe into a crime ridden shithole?

*Sandniggers

not muslims.

Because you don't solve one issue, by opening others. Yes, degeneracy (atleast) publicly will be removed, but Islamic social dynamic will just create plenty of other problems as in all countries where it exists.

Wew, you Europeans are a lost cause.

I personally want you guys to leave Christianity just so degeneracy can run rampant and you can no longer blame it on the religion. Enjoy your future.

There is no good reason because juuism = jeebusry = abdoolism.

Those sandniggers are definitely Muslims. So why would converting Europe to Islam not encourage even more mass immigration of Arabs and African?

Remember Arabization follows Islamic conquest. Europeans would need to speak and read in Arabic, they would need to destroy their haram Christian heritage sites and art, they would have to follow their Arabic clerics who interpret Shariah law.

>Throwing away the glorious Western civilisation to live in a mud hut and die of the 1000th tribal war
>A-at least I have 4 (four!) children

Please consider suicide. Preferably without blowing others up as well.

Europes in the shitter because they took in just a small percentage of these shit skinned individuals. Got when did the Irish become so stupid. Are you a real nigger or a potato nigger?

Christianity is not dead people may not believe in god or religion anymore, however they still live by the Christian philosophy. They Christian philosophy of tolerance, forgiveness, acceptance and generosity even towered outsiders is in total opposition of Islam.

Islam hates the west and their freedumbs.

>ONE good reason
oh my dear Ahmed, i could give you multiple wooden reasons

"Populations end up with the dominant religion that their mean IQ can support." -Nick Land

Shia Islam is alright at least compared to Sunni. But you just can't beat Eastern Orthodoxy imo

Akhi do you have discord?
If so send me yours

Gay
White people will not make Islam better but Islam will make white people better.

wtf I love islam now

Because islam is a trashy religion with shit-tier theology that worships Satan.

also, they will turn Europe into another middle eastern shit hole.

You think the Jews will let conservative, middle eastern-style Islam survive in Europe? They'll turn the media and academia against it same as Christianity. They control the taps filling the wahhabi buckets with money, they can turn them off as soon as they need to. Islam will be pacified, and muslims will become as soft as the rest of us.