Thoughts on the series?

Thoughts on the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8
youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVgEs4sOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liked it.

>West Coast owned by the Japs
>implying Americans wouldn't have skull fucked the slant eyes if they landed on American soil
>implying Germany wouldn't have fucked them too and taken all of the US

Im on S1E3. Does it get better?
Also, the oberstgruppenfuhrer makes this series great.

The series has a plot of Hitler being near death due to parkinsons, and all of his competing successors thinking that the partition of America was a mistake, and wanting war with Japan

In both S1 and S2 best episodes are the last ones

So far so great! Not sure where they're going in S03, but I'm looking forward to it.

never would have happened, the whole reason that japan never attempted a main land invasion is the high civilian gun ownership. every man and women vs. you if you come here. there are advantages to the 2nd amendment.

If the US would have lost in Europe Hitler would have sought peace. Japan would have gotten all of the pacific including Alaska but US main land would have remained. Asuming that neither japan or Germany got the bomb.

well you get to see Europe without the cultural enrichment and let's just say they're building a hydroelectric dam on the fucking Mediterranean at Gibraltar and turning the Sahara into fertile land
lefties red-pilling lefties, got to appreciate the irony

>being this triggered
It's alternative "fiction". You burgers must be too retarded and autistic to comprehend that tho.

Plot explains it like:
>FDR assassinated
>only weak shit presidents
>more great depression
>isolationist USA does not join the war in europe
>allies btfo
>joint japanese-german invasion in america 1947

also DC gets nuked

Thing are getting serious in S2
enjoy

>alternate fiction from Jewish media
I expect a reasonable story. Not sheer fantasy.

It's very good, 2nd season was great. Well worth watching.

Japan never intended to invade the US though. All they wanted was peace on their terms so they could get their oil back and subjugate more weak ass SEA monkeys.

I remember Ben Shapiro promoting this shit last year when S1 came out.
So I haven't watched it.

I really like the series.

But the outcome of the war is pretty unrealistic.

Even if the Axis had won the war, USA wouldnt be split between Japan and Germany, South America wouldn't be german etc.

In one episode you can see the world map, its totally unrealistic

Anyway, I love the show. I wish I would live in that alternative timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8

7/10

Jewish made propaganda films. If Germany won WWII, they would have stayed inside their natural 1939 borders, occupy parts of Poland, and possibly occupy Moscow. That would be it.They would just enforce anti-communism throughout Europe, helping form Nationalist like countries.

Show is surprisingly based. Smith is portrayed as a hero while American resistance is evil and his family is portrayed as a picture perfect American family from the 50s. With well behaved polite children and a loving stay at home wife who looks after them.

He even has quotes about how nice it is the country avoided degeneracy and obsession with material items and wealth while instead honoring the hard working middle class family unit.

Also technology has surpassed what is possible even today with German rocket technology making cross country flights shorter than they are in real life present day.

I view the show as almost saying "yeah killing Jews and physically disabled people is terrible, but this society is great other than that" which is about as red-pilled as you can get for modern TV.

Diamonds

>Also technology has surpassed what is possible even today with German rocket technology making cross country flights shorter than they are in real life present day.

Because someone might have a peek into a different world (ours)and brought ideas into the reality the series is based upon.

Reminder that the writer of the book was aware of alternate universes.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVgEs4sOo

the resistance is literally portrayed as different kinds of degenerates and jews playing around with films instead of actual armed opposition

I can tell you what countries we would have annexed:
Benelux, Scandinavia except Finland, Switzerland, Poland, Western Soviet Union (Archangels-Astrakhan line)

- boring expect for some parts but unengaging main plot

- jews as the main cast

+ the next sezon has a good build up

i honestly don't think amazon realized what they've done. this show does nothing to make the nazi america look bad. unless you're already a bleeding heart sjw scum of course.

>Black race exterminated
Great series!!!

whats the deal with not annexing Finland? I see this meme every where? Is it just because we were honorary aryans which was just a plan to strengthen Finnish and Germanic bonds?

All of them yell the one rifle behind each tree and all that crap from the independence war, the that couldn't happen, the we figth them back etc etc just after the release , the serie is cool but they can't see a fiction when they are fucked by the Krauts and the Chinks