Views on Saudi Arabia

>taking to my father
>"Hey what do you think about the Saudi Arabia meeting."
>Tells me it's good because they hate terrorism too and giving them money and weapons is good.
>"What about the fact that Saudi Arabia funds ISIS and other terrorist groups?"
>"Well those are the wealthy..."
>"What do you think the royal family is?"
>He went on talking about how CIA Bush were good friends with the Saudis and that compromises have to be made.
How do we redpill normies about the Saudis.
>inb4 teh Jews are behind it
I agree but the Jewpill is hard to swallow for normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/us-government-releases-redacted-28-pages-missing-911-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do we redpill normies about the Saudis
Your father is redpilled af, and he's not a normie because all normies hate Saudi Arabia.

>Muh Saudi Arabia funds ISIS
Not a single evidence of this, just Russian bullshit. And ISIS attacked saudi arabia many times

Here's a smoll redpill :
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

>Muh Saudi Arabia did 9/11
We all know who did it

And that Tom&Jerry photo made by DRUMPF twitter feminists is bullshit.
Do you think ISIS will use THAAD air defense or LCS ships or Blackhawks that KSA bought ?

t. Macron voter

Yeah, I did voted for him

You Fucking newfag

>You Fucking newfag
I ain't gonna lie, you Shareblue faggots are getting better at espionage, but not god enough.

The Jewpill is retarded and thats why you will never be able to "redpill" your dad. Tell him that the large wealthy interests, the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned of has infested political power and sets up deals with shitty countries like Saudi Arabia in order to make profit

>Talks about red pill
>Wants countries to take in "refugees"
Yeah, you sure know what you're talking about. Big words too.

Ur dad sounds like a retard ROFL

Jew detected.

wow, you're dad is a fucking retard partisan cuck.

I'm sure he bitched about obongo bowing to king abdullah.

But he's my retard

sauds are just niggered sandkikes

kikes and niggers are the worst

Decent folk know to clean their own shit.

>the large wealthy interests
Yes, and which racial group makes up a strongly disproportionate amount of those wealthy interests?

wtf does this even mean

>He went on talking about how CIA Bush were good friends with the Saudis and that compromises have to be made.

I know last year was busy, but the unredacted report on 9/11 came out last summer.

Prince Bandahar (((Bush))) was a saudi intelligence asset that funneled money to the 9/11 hijackers. He either used the Bushes as dupes or the Bush family are traitors. He should be in a US prison, but I think he is head of the foreign office of SA or whatever they call it.

This entire portion of the 9/11 was classified until last year.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/us-government-releases-redacted-28-pages-missing-911-report

Never mind him, he's just a poo that used to clean our toilets before getting a green card somehow.

I'm just giving the guy advice to "redpill" his dad. It's fucking autistic to tell him straight up "DA JOOS"

The Sauds created the mess(refugee crisis), their responsibility to clean it up.

That's why he didn't said anything about the kikes to his father, moron.

Sad thing is that House of Saud really does not have much to do with IS. They are afraid of them. There are 10.000 members of royal family, ofc there are some rogue princes who financed Baghdadi.

#notallsauds

>Isis invading the US with small arms

The only countries this is bad for is Syria and Europe. I'm currently hating yucucks cause they brought it on themselves, this is A.O.K with me.

I already got a few guns for protection.

Literally can't even rebut him kys

Saudis fund Isis this isn't even debatable. They also refused to take in any of their fellow sand nigger Arab brothers as refugees. They also fund whabbism worldwide and have funded the building of many mosques in Europe.

Seeing the world so black and white is retarded. Are you responsible for everything YOUR family does? Or do you think they're just a hive mind with a single will and desire?

>isn't even debatable
Fires up the neurons.

>fellow sand nigger Arab brothers as refugees
Not our brothers, cuck. You may not know who your father is, but we do. You want them, you keep them. That's what your democratically elected prime minister said after all, so that's what you faggots want. Enjoy your new fellow leafs.

No they find Al quesadilla in Syria and some members defect from both sides to isis.

As well ISIS IS LITERALLY JV LEAGUE BULLSHIT ANY RETARD ON TWITTER CLAIMS ITS ISIS AND YOU TAKE THE B8

Boomers are mouthbreathers. Trump could take a shit on their faces, abort babies out of the womb with kitchen knife, support terrorists, but they would still trust him because they simply voted for him.

You guys are so fucking retarded. Saudi Arabia is one of America's greatest allies. Just look at all the progress they have made in the Middle East

Shills need to get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Vielen Dank für die Blumen, vielen Dank, wie lieb von Dir, manchmal spielt das Leben mit Dir gern Katz und Maus, immer wird's das geben einer der trickst Dich aus...

This is fine just start selling shit to Assad as well