Police in Malmö just confiscated a bunch of fully functional weapons that were made in 3D-printers

Police in Malmö just confiscated a bunch of fully functional weapons that were made in 3D-printers.

How should we deal with the threat of hooligans conjuring up america-tier automatic school-shooters out of thin air?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How should we deal with the threat of hooligans conjuring up america-tier automatic school-shooters out of thin air?
Outlaw 3D. Make 2D mandatory.

I'd buy a 3D printer if I could make a real reciever for AR or glock. Is this possible?

What's the point of 3D printed guns when you can't buy ammo anyway?

By allowing more grenades on the streets.

Pretty sure that's a ruger 10/22 receiver with a johnson creek or whatever 30 round mag. The bolt and handle is metal.

Fake story. OP should kill himself.

this

Kill everyone who has a 3d printer

Where do they get the ammo from? You can't 3D print gun powder.

I was reading about this a while ago and i think you can print the lower receiver.

Create a second amendment and concealed carry laws so people can defend themselves

>not knowing how to make ammunition from old tires, thermometers, musical instruments and piss

HAHA! Stupid croat nigger. Better be glad you had real white people around to leach ideas off of.

Of course it's a fake story. Just more liberal bullshit to pass legislation to control the technology.

FDM printers can't churn out anything more sophisticated than what you could make with $10 worth of pipe from Home Depot and a nail.

You need very expensive metal printers to churn out anything close to a reliable overpriced toy guns that you could still mill out of solid blocks of metal with a CNC lathe for less than half the cost.

It's always been a non-issue. Just fake kike bullshit to sell papers.

round up the "hoolingas" preemptively and "neutralize" them

Plastic receivers would disform very quickly and using metal would be so expensive that you're better off just buying a regular gun.

Kill all the Niggers and you should be safe

>ywn be a cyberpunk moroccan gangster on the streets of malmo

>Police in Malmö just confiscated a bunch of fully functional weapons that were made in 3D-printers.
>Malmö

Nothing to see here, please move away.

You can do both but why would you when you can just buy an 80% AR metal receiver and an 80% professionally made glock receiver? From what I've seen on youtube those consumer grade 3d printers can barely handle .22

that magazine was not 3D printed, neither were the metal parts that need to handle the force of a cartridge firing

you should be more "scared" of somebody who owns a milling machine and lathe

this.

>legally protect and defend yourself as is your right by the 2nd amendment
>white sees this and REEEEEE's
>get shot by a white because you exercised your constitutional right
>white dindu nuffin he a good goy

Shooting up childrens schools is exclusively white male territory

No worries

The only time mexicans innovate is to be better criminals.

Just released - a photo of one of the weapons.

Officials suspect this weapon was to be smuggled into Sweden.

lol @ using FDM for a gun. It can't be fully functional. FDM was shatter as soon as it would shoot.

how the fuck will a plastic gun be strong enough to not collapse under the pressure from firing a bullet?

This. Actual 3D printed guns look retardedly bulky and don't last long because you can't make a fucking gun out of plastic.

There are flare guns that have no barrel, the shot shell itself acts as one, and that itself is made of plastic.
Obviously it won't be able to withstand any kind of extended use, but you could have a system with replaceable, pre-packed barrels that you swap and they have a few rounds already loaded. Such systems already exist, just not with plastic barrels, the only difference is that they won't be reusable.

Muslims will just walk up behind a human policeman, shoot him, then bam he has an SMG and a pistol too.

True, but you can make most of a gun out of plastic, and you can 3d print metal. So what's the real issue?

separate people by skin color.

the real issue is Sup Forums is too retarded sometimes to think outside the box

fpbp

Only need one bullet to get better equipment if you don't act like a retard.
Perhaps two, but no more than that.

Ruger 1022 w/butler Creek magazine. Sup Forums in charge of being retarded as always.

>gun powder is hard to make

Perhaps they should make these instead.

>What's the point of 3D printed guns when you can't buy ammo anyway?
What makes you think that they can't buy ammo? You just need one guy with a license buying the ammo, there are a lot of hunters in Sweden and ammo isn't that restricted.

Most people committing crimes won't have the smarts to make these.

Nigger you can make one out of a cutting board. The people who give a shit about this have been doing it since the 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

>not making an AK out of a shovel

>when you can post one word in a thread and get all of the brits that post in it on a watchlist
LUTY

You can easily build a full auto gun out of supplies from a hardware store, trying to 3d print one is a waste of time and money.

P.a Luty got arrested for putting the plans online

Don't you think that criminals who are buying illegal ammo off of some guy, would just buy an illegal gun too? It's a stupid concept right from the start.

welp, better remove all of the people's rights and bring in millions more rapefugees

the sheer amouny of diversity alone will solve all problems

because you can make ammo,

If you piss onto a mixture of Ash and Hay and let it sit for a while you can render out Potassium Nitrate from it then all you need it Sulfur and Carbon and you have gunpowder.

You can't 3D print metal with homemade system (yet). Doubtful that it'll happen anytime soon. As already pointed out, a lathe and a CNC mill would be a much better choice. A plastic gun is a good way to accidentally blow your own hand off as far as I'm concerned.
t. 3D printer nerd

i understand the lead from the tire belts, the brass from the instruments, and the piss as part of making the gunpowder

but what is the thermometer for..?

Heavy beans

It's definitely a 10/22 receiver. Pic related. That's not a 10/22 grip though. Not sure what it is. It also has a muzzle device. None of these parts are 3d printed. The mag, maybe, dunno. Or it could just be what the other user said.

its called the 2nd amendment the bad guys will always be able to get guns so you should already halve them.

>Police in Malmö

Fake news.

Just wanna post to say I didn't know what this thread was about when I clicked on it and I have no intention to make firearms nor do I have any intention to be insubordinate to the government.

There are a bunch of metalworking companies here where I live. I designed a CNC and they made all the pieces for me.

If I order the different pieces of a gun from different companies...do you think it could work? Will they realize it is a gun?

I have no clue about guns that's why I ask...

If I send them the full blueprint of a gun they will call the police that's for sure.

>he fell for LUTY fag's bullshit
Son, if your government believes you're too dumb to make something that's existed for 600 years, there's no hope for you.

Metal 3D printers cost a fuckton, and the plastic parts, such as the handle, would break off due to repeated shock from the recoil on hybrid guns with 3D printed plastic parts.
I'm not saying you couldn't commit crimes with guns with 3D printed parts, but 3D printing doesn't offer any advantage over other technologies that have existed for many decades.

If you plan on stealing someone else's gun to commit crimes then you might as well use a knife.

fpbp

All you should ever do, hypothetically speaking, would be to take incredibly innocuous parts and send them each to different people for a very small amount of milling each. You only really need a few precision cuts in the right places, the rest can be surprisingly loose with the right designs. There's a reason you can make an AK out of a roofing shovel and a drill press

>a human policeman

is there something you arent telling us, user

what do you know of the ayy lmaos

Everyone needs to defend themself

>Don't you think that criminals who are buying illegal ammo off of some guy, would just buy an illegal gun too? It's a stupid concept right from the start.
Fucking retarded subhuman. Any one with a license can go into a store and buy 1k rounds of 22. LR, sell it on the street for 10 times the value and then tell the cops he used it all if they ask him. What he can't do is walk into a store and buy 100 guns, sell them all and then tell the cops he lost them. The ammo only becomes illegal when the guy sells it to a person without a license.

Making black powder is literally the easiest part of making a bullet, you don't even need to make the potassium nitrate yourself when you can buy a kilo of 99% pure KNO3 for like 4 bucks.

There's a reason we airdropped pistols to French resistance instead of machetes. There's a reason why firearms are called the great equalizer. Anyone can lose a knife fight, but it's hilariously easy to wait in an alley for a beat cop to be within sprinting distance. It only takes like 5 seconds to geek a dude and run off with his shit if you planned it right, and THAT ain't friggin easy with a knife.

>Cat ears
>tail
dropped

>You can't 3D print metal with homemade system (yet).
True, currently the closest thing for a home system is metal additives. I can't attest to their strength but they seem fairly convincing at a 50% composite. If the liberator 2 can handle a couple of shots of .22 and it's completely plastic i reckon you could get some decent usage from a composite barrel, probably still want to go or the replaceable barrel system though (as with the lib 2).

Dude sssssshhhh... You're gonna get me fucking banged up.

They could be watching.

Whose gonna look after me mam if I get nicked?

If your laws are anything like ours, the receiver is considered "the gun" and subject to regulation/background check. I don't know a thing about metalworking, but I imagine any machinist that knows how to build up a receiver, knows exactly what he's making. You can always try and buy an 80% finished AR lower receiver. Pic related. In America, these are unregulated, but they need machine work to be completed, so that's why. The rest of the parts, stock, upper receiver, handguard, etc., don't require background checks. But again, that's America. Your laws are probably different.

I think the thermometer is for mercury to make mercury fulminate for the primer.

Easy, just ban assault 3D printers.
Next question?

distilled for chemical agent in explosive is my guess. Nitrogen and ammonia

You're thinking small time. What did we do when we ran into this problem 200 years ago? Multiple barrels. Then multiple revolving chambers. Then we got the bright idea to make them pop out for easier swapping. Now we've got springs and shit, you could go full caseless if you put a metal barrel from the hardware store in it.

Can't you just build one from hardware store parts bought with cash? There's very little you actually need to buy online in my understanding.

It won't be pretty but it'll work. In some countries, homemade weapons make up a sizeable portion of those seized by cops.

In Australia it's something like 10% I read somewhere.

Well they tell me there's this upstanding lad down the street, his name is Ahmed, and I think he'll take great care of your mom.

kkkek

Metal-fill plastics are mostly for cosmetic effect. Their physical properties are often worse than the straight plastic part because of science. 3D printed guns is just gimmicky scare mongering by the media.

mmm...ok. Any good sources on the subject?

>I imagine any machinist that knows how to build up a receiver, knows exactly what he's making

Not really. If I had the proper machinery I could do that piece myself without knowing what I am doing.

I blame that wholly on printerfags being retarded. It will certainly never live up to bubba's CBC project, but if they would take the time to research even the tiniest inkling of firearm design, or the logic behind it for that matter, they'd easily be able to make partisan weaponry for a hell of a resistance.

America is a country for free white men, fellow burger. They have to go back.

yeah, i was thinking that might have been it, but ive never actually used mercury fulminate as a primer

i usually use armstrongs mixture for any ghetto rounds i decide to dick around with

faggot

>Can't you just build one from hardware store parts bought with cash?

All the blueprints I saw required specialized metalworking.

No worries, Sweden. Guns are illegal so no one can have them anyways, right?

Go find the dokument, then redl all 96% of it that's still being seeded. If you can't put together a machine gun in an afternoon with a set of plumbing pipes and a steel file, you don't grasp physics well enough. Good luck.

BAN SCHOOLS!

If the situation in your country is so shitty that a criminal can just go to a licensed hunter and illegally buy ammo from him (and the hunter will be so morally corrupt that he will actually sell it to him), then surely he can go to the local Bosnian and buy whatever guns he wants too? It's just as illegal and skips the whole 3D printing retardation.

And what the fuck kind of a person would actually sell some random criminal ammo like that?

It still requires effort and to make something that isn't single shot, it'll require even more effort.
That's where the benefits of 3d printed guns come in. The one you give it to doesn't have to have the brain to make it and clearly if he is willing to fire it, then doesn't have the mental capacity to realize that in about 10 shots his arm won't be there anymore.
It's like it's designed for low iq sharia shitskins.

>fully functional weapons
>3D-printer
Plastic can't fire a bullet.. You need a firing pin for that. Even then it breaks rather quickly.

Nigger do you understand the first principles of physics? Go cut your fucking pinky off for saying something so stupid as "a plastic cased gun will totes turn into an arm removing bomb in 10 shots"

essssplain

Theoretically it could if you made ultra nigger rigged primers out of strike anywhere match tips. Or just buy a box of 10d nails like a normal human who makes their own guns.

Read the filename of the next post down

Yeah but can do better with parts that you just buy off the shelf at the hardware store. It's a canard.

how to extract it?

Printers can't print nails..
I can fire a bullet with a piece of wood, a nail & a pipe, but that doesn't mean a 3d-printer can

Yeah, but nerds don't like home depot, and 3d printed revolvers would be a lot sexier than a double barrel strapped to a 2x4. Even if that's the objective better weapon

>How should we deal with the threat of hooligans conjuring up america-tier automatic school-shooters out of thin air?
Importing more niggers, as usual

Pretty sure those are straight OG Mexican blowback extractions. Yes, i mean it uses the force of the bullet going out to kick the casing out the back as well.

Yeah and then your "sexy AF" gun falls apart after 2 shots, and the enemy shoots you and you're dead..

Ya, reading further into the thread I got the basic gist of it.