This will happen

This will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/donald-trump-would-beat-elizabeth-warren-2020-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>US elections
>ever again

>texas
>red

>Implying democrats and the left will actually be competent enough to actually pull thier head out of thier ass and gander support
Not even worth a (You) faggot. Enjoy the sage.

>texas
>red

Uhhhhhhh Indiana is a swing state. We hate Pence too, you know.......

And if it doesn't? Oh, I'm sure they'll blame Russia

Works every time

I've never been able to get a clear explanation about why Indianians hate Pence, which was always a shame because the guy surely has to have something wrong with him beyond who he is as a person.

Exactly

>After Texas Reeeeeed
>Big Irooooon
>Big Iroooooooon

Republicans suppress votes very well in Texas. Won't go blue until 2024 at least.
Home state advantage still applies.
>still denying Russian connections despite all intelligence agencies confirming meddling AND after last weeks hourly scandals
People are pretty upset about this outside of this r/T_D echo chamber.

Whose votes get suppressed? We all want elections we can have faith in, so it's important to expose improprieties in detail.

>all intelligence agencies confirming meddling AND after last weeks hourly scandals

Okay, so what crime have the been able levy against him, so far? With so much scrutiny, they've got to have at least one, right?

I got a letter from the local water treatment plant informing me that they have been able to confirm that Trump is a Russian agent, and that they've fixed the chlorine meter.

FUCKING HELL. We ran a person who was so disliked and unappealing that a person with no political experience AND got caught literally saying he likes to grab women by the pussy beat them... What are we going to do next election??? QUICK GRAB ANOTHER OF THE LEAST LIKED CANDIDATES WE CAN MUSTER.

>Canada
>a country

>utah will go blue
no

>majority of people live in the blue

Hahahaha
We already slaughtered the Pocahontas's people's, trump would genocide her. Please let her be be the DNC candidate

>majority
>lost the electorate vote

That's not how it works, you get a vote based off population.
So if you lose, you automatically lose the majority.

Illegals don't count in electoral vote.

Not if the liberals keep pushing their identity politics.

The people in the Blue will starve and dehydrate to death if the people in the Red can disrupt the food and water supply for even a week.

>Utah
>blue

That's what you retards said last election too

ahem

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

You're an idiot

Hoosiers* typically don't hate Pence, just fags for muh shock therapy funding. He passed a law allowing terminally ill to basically try any medicine they want that a lot of people praise him for.

It won't matter who gets in office in 2020. Deep state has been unmasked.

Anonymous reputable sources say...

>predicts election
>doesn't even know the candidates yet

it's cute that you've presented your fantasy in image form for us, but it's meaningless

>Utah
>Jahjah
>Ohio
>North Carolina

Are you even trying?

A blue Utah? You be stoopid OP.

Utah's a stretch but otherwise if Drumpf keeps tripping on his own dick I can see this happening

Liberal here. Fuck warren. Ty for ur time

implying we wont hack it for trump again
stay btfo democucks

Democrats have no one to run. The funny thing is, when you don't have a congressman or senator to run you usually go for a governor, but democrat governors are going extinct. Face it, the democrat party has gone full retard and you never go full retard.

>Fucking based carrot

TFW you're so pathetic, even Deuce Bigalow looks down on you...

No shit! I don't think Ohio is ever going to be a swing state again. I think they have 3 blue counties out of 88 and the three major metropolitan areas have rapid population loss.

Can confirm. I've talked to every white person in ohio. Ohio will never be blue again.

wft I love democrats now

>b-b-b-ut they changed sides!

If it does, we're going to treat your president a hundred times worse than you have Trump. And it will be hilarious.

Good luck getting their cabinet approved.

Good luck signing any executive orders.

Good luck dealing with the daily scandals from "anonymous sources".

>mfw russians will troll the american elections again

Are you ready for the comming civil war Sup Forums?

Leftist are so delusional.

Georgia, AZ, UT are not going blue. It will be the same battleground states in 2016. All this bull shit noise by the Dems will be dead by the end of the year. They got nothing. People in PA, OH are working again. Farmers are having more freedoms. IA looks goods for Trump as well.

All Trump needs to do is get the people back to work in PA, OH, WI or MI and he'll win again. FL will go Red again. More of the swamp, hunters, rednecks, gun toting right wingers in FL are going to make sure they still have their freedoms available. Also, if he allows more Cubans in FL he will lock them up as well.

DEMS are in deep shit. We will see next year if they can gain anything. If there is a movement in the battleground states, then you might have something.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that poor poor grandpappy ;-;

>Warren
No, if the Democrats fuck up again and don't learn their lesson about nominating a woman, especially a crazy one, I'm going to have to say Democrats are intentionally throwing the election for Trump.

>implying republicans dont vote in voter registration cards.

no one likes elizabeth warren

>Utah
>60% Mormon
>Blue
The most ridiculous thing of this entire shitfest of an image.

Typically, nobody likes either candidate outside of groupies. Typically, people vote for X on the hope that it will stop Y from winning.

McMuffin could take it and cost Trump the election!!!!

Wisconsin, Virginia, Colorado and Nevada turns red.
Republicans wins with 350+ electoral votes

I don't. I don't really like him, but I'd vote him over most Dems.
We're Hoosiers.

This is a joke right? Iowa will never be a blue state again.

>colorado turns red

we're basically california lite.

fucking californian's ruined their own state and our state gov wanted the business so we gave them special incentives to come here. The shit heads came in droves, flooding denver and boulder. as a result all those short sighted idiot republicans got voted out of office to be replaced by dems and this state will never be red again

there's a lot of talk about splitting the state in two because the farmers in the east fucking HATE the rest of the state.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS

NEVER FORGET... YOU'RE STUCK WITH US FOR 8 YEARS, SHILLS

Yeah, good luck with that, Joseph.

>california, oregon, colorado and washington could all be split states
When

>Utah
>blue
No

Have they ever mentioned WHEN they "switched"?
Modern democrats would never have voted for JFK and that was in the 60's

that will happen when blue means "buy farm products" and red means "sell farm products"

We should really just outsource farming to China. Universal basic income will make it all even out, and then the farmers won't have to worry about robots and they can retire.

A follower of the FX program "The Americans" told the Washington Post that...

Try again, nigger.

dear real usa, sorry wa state is full of fags.

I mean I guess it could happen if the Democrats clone a Trump that expresses all of his recessive traits, but I think that if this hypothetical "Liquid Trump" existed he would have revealed himself by now.

Keep them there and I won't have to care.

They already tried that. At the DNC convention, Hillary announced that now she's 100% for all of Trump's promises.

The funniest part of it was when she followed up by stating that Trump would never explain how he's going to deliver, but she would. And then she explained how even less than Trump, and after he'd begun practicing reading the details of it off of teleprompters.

How many drugs do you need to be taking to run a campaign like that for basically control of the world?

>People are pretty upset about this outside of this r/T_D echo chamber.
Yeah, the roughly 10% of the population that actually believe it

>President Trump would easily defeat Sen. Elizabeth Warren in a hypothetical 2020 presidential race, a new poll finds.

>Forty-two percent of respondents say they would vote for the incumbent in that head-to-head matchup, according to a Morning Consult/Politico poll released on Wednesday, while the Massachusetts Democrat receives 36 percent support.

>Mr. Trump would defeat Ms. Warren by a 6 point margin despite the fact that a plurality of voters expressed an interest in voting for a Democrat in the next general election.

OP FAGGOT CONFIRMED

Link: washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/donald-trump-would-beat-elizabeth-warren-2020-poll/

>implying democrats and republicans are different

One is totally crazy and criminal. The other is so totally crazy and criminal it makes you run for the hills.

feels bad

Oh should we elect a Democrat who would open up our country to waves of rapefugees to find out what the difference is?

You krauts might know a thing or two about that

My calculations show Texas going blue anytime between 2036 and 2060. Not 2024.