Neonazi lynched by an angry mob in Mexico

Ukrainian Youtuber and self proclaimed neo-nazi was today lynched by an angry mob in Cancun, MĂ©xico after he stabbed a young man
A neo-Nazi, allegedly from Ukraine, had more than 20 videos on youtube insulting, hitting, pushing and assaulting children, women and men alike and the authorities never did anything.
The subject is identified as Aleksei Viktorovich Makeev. He resides in CancĂșn and presumably works as a diving instructor at Aquaword.
In Cancun more than 200 people besieged his house.
Organized by social networks, a large group arrived at the man's house, the thing got out of control when he stabbed one of the people and all the angry mob began to throw stones and various objects.
Some media in Cancun say that the he died and others say he was taken to hospital and still alive, but that he is seriously injured.
As for the person who was injured with a knife, he is in the hospital, in very serious condition, because he lost too much blood.
HERE IS A VIDEO COMPILATION OF HIS VIDEOS:
Links:
mientrastantoenmexico.mx/ciudadanos-cancun-intentan-linchar-ruso-insultaba-mexicanos/
mientrastantoenmexico.mx/neonazi-ucraniano-agrede-ciudadanos-cancun-lo-presume-youtube-video/

HERE IS THE ENTIRE VIDEO OF THE LIVE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=4AvDQibxkww

What does Sup Forums think? Deserved? Or undeserved and murdered by le sub human non whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_0CFaS3Vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Lol

>Ukrainian

Ukrainians are basically white niggers.

BEANED

Here's another picture of him

>voluntarily going to Mexico

>neonazi
>ukrainian
>go to Mexico
Is he fucking retarded?

Damn lol. Fucking Nazi piece of shit

>neonazi
>in mexico
Deserved

Stop baiting please

He came and fought for the white race against shitskins, yet you all keep sitting in your computers letting Jamal and Ahmed take your women

RESPECT FOR THIS RUSSIAN CONQUISTADOR

Neonazi isn't even necessary. He's an asshole, that's enough to beat the shit out of him.

OP is baiting, the guy wasn't a nazi, he suffered an accident and developed schizophrenia as a result, which is why he attacked people at random.

>ukranian
>nazis

>Mexico
>Slav being a Slav
>Get lynched
Go to Mexico at your own risk and if anything happens to you then it's your own fault. To be fair Slavs are just the white version of nigs. So no value was lost.

You're wrong

Is anyone sligtly jealous that we don't have lynch mobs in America anymore?

Hes russian not ukranian
Also if i remember corectly he was shizofremic thats what lead him to becoming an edgelord neonazy

what a fucking disgusting country, glad one less beaner is breathing desu

shouldve killed him desu

10 dollar machete and all

He asked for it.

But they are nazis

Will he go to prison after hospital ?
How long can he survive in a mexican jail ?

>Ukrainian Youtuber and self proclaimed neo-nazi...
Where did he say "I am a neo-nazi"?

>Posting shopped picture.
You wouldn't fool anyone.

>schizo
oh shit
still deserved imo

If a nigger did this and got lynched in an all white hood, you would be celebrating

>How long can he survive in a mexican jail ?
He might live, but is he gonna want to kill himself man

I get the feeling he did more than just be a 'neonazi', but that's going to be the most relevant point, won't it?

Good job hermanos, that's what I call a good deed.
I wouldn't stone this subhuman to death but rather chop his minuscule dick off, just my 2cts.

you got most of that right, but he was never lynched. He is still alive and in the hospital

But what would he go to jail for? Shitposting on the internet?

he stabbed someone and claimed to rape a woman

He stabed a guy

>the thing got out of control when he stabbed one of the people

He chose to live in Mexico and insult the native people. He gets no sympathy from me.

>rape a woman
LOL, where did he find anything that consider "rapebale". If he truly did, then he deserved it, you women look like shit.

>nonwhite self hating larper gets lyinched by other spics.

Nothing of value was lost

It says he stabbed someone in the angry mob, it could well be self defense; mobs are insane

Ukrainians make Nazis look bad.

All other Slavs hate Ukraine.

Piss funny. There's lots of schizophrenics. They don't go to shithole countries to get lynched.

The person he stabbed is dead and he himself is in serious but stable condition

Why are Indios so stupid, they cannot even kill one drunk Russian even if they are 100 against one. Now I realize how the Spanish could win

NICE
I
C
E

FUCK WHITES

He is jew himself, lol.
He is really mentaly retarded, all this nazi stuff weren't larping but delirious shit.

This generation is growing up quite nicely, what you't thinking of are the 30 - 60 year old hobgoblins
Police arrived before he could be beaten even more severely

>you'll always be a turkroach

He's not even a legit Nazi since he likes getting blacked

and he thought he killed Fidel Castro lol

>you'll always be a white subhuman
>DRUMPF

You country is basically Murka in terms of "fat", and there is a fuck load of those "indio latinos" that looks like a real fat monkeys, not even negresess are those unatractive. I don't fucking know who it's come to this, but when I see pictures of women from mexico (in their 20-30), they are really unattractive. And that's a fucking mystery for me, cause I know that "average" brazillian, columbian, argie females aren't look that bad.
So, only one question HOW?

Is he Jewish?

Cheap junk food. Low standards. As I said, i think the young ones are looking fine right now

get some help

Reality is brutal.

you forget that non-americans aren't allowed to defend their life and property

It's only mine assumption, but I think that there is something with "big mexican family" thing and probably inbreeding.

He sounds like a complete scumbag, who cares?

Nah, inbreeding isn't big here, you're thinking of muslim populations

>Guy was "alt-right" this morning.
>Is now a neo-nazi.
Reminder that Mexicunts are just as bad as muslims.

It was at this time... Aleksei knew... he fucked up.

At least mexican are catholics. I wish our immigrant were mexicans...

Dunno man. I've seen some cartel videos.

Some mental nothing, underachievement is why he behaved like it.
He needs to seize to exist.

Murika is fat mainly because of mexicans and niggers

This is no longer flavortown

See Sweden this is how you handle people coming in to your country and attacking/raping your people

Spic logic:

>Let's stop his h8 by almost killing him/killing him, that'll teach people not to h8 us

Yeah yeah, Muslim caliphate. Your country's going downhill rapidly Turkroach. Mine too, least I'm first world though teehee.

RU user here. The guy wasnt a real nazi. He was a Russian speaking Sup Forumstard who went nuts.

>He's Russian.
>He's schizophrenic as all hell.
>Well known on Russian Sup Forums.
>He killed an attacker with a fishing spear.
>He left Russia because they rightfully kept him on medication when he started tilting harder than usual.
>Bribed his way into Mexico.
>Bribes his way out of every incident to avoid psychological care.
>Turns out it's hard to behead someone taller than 5'5.
>He's still alive.

No shit Mexico is under cartel control, you can't organize 200 Mexicans to off a single autistic Russian.

Seems fair.

No, but the occasional nigger lynching would do wonders

>chiraq niggers that kidnapped and tortured the retarded kid on facebook

>went nuts

do we really need a dozen threads about this at once?

There was a thread earlier today which said he was Russian.

>Neo-nazi
>Immigrates to Mexico

What the fuck was he thinking? Also, you're a mexican and you proudly call your people shitskins? Be gone from this board you lowly creature.

Soooo, it looks like around 200 antifa are going to jail. He will self defence the stabbing. No dodging a lynching.

>Organized by social networks
This is why Obama gave every nigger a free phone, so they could organize them into murder squads.

Polar bear game flash mobs are the soft entry to black death squads.

This yankee does his homework.

It doesn't work that way. Also
>antifa in mexico
You're so deep into your boogeyman

Why do mexicans act like niggers?

>mexican drunk off his ass runs over dozens of people in new york
>gets arrested and taken away safely to jail

>ukranian stabs a guy in Mexico
>gets lynched

Let's get an american nigging out in Ukraine next and see what happens

>go to foreign place
>be a cunt
>get your shit fucked

This method should be adopted worldwide desu

Fuck off blyat fucking merda.

Going for that old GTA boat escape

hahahaha, we all know the truth

Lol based slab BTFO a spic.

youtube.com/watch?v=go_0CFaS3Vg

This guy is clearly mentally ill and always troubles people around him with insults or even sometimes hit. There are dosens of videos of him. Basically this is a clear example why people with mental illnesses should slways be monitored and be medicated. Show his story to every tumblr schoolchild who imagines that he is polysexual attack helicopter with autism or some other shit

There's nothing wrong with that

If someone bullies you at school you should find a huge rock and stump his head with it, natural selection, don't come to Mexico compadre

The dude who ran over people was dominican......

Because they are?

are mexicans human?

this, they attacked him because thats how mestizos react toward white people, they have some flashbacks from colonization era and being the aboniggers they are they just lash out. they eyeball you also for being whit etc, i know them full well

Still a beaner..................................

.. . . . ... . .. . ....................................................................................................................................

Most people from cancun are mayan descendant, they dont have spanish blood and still speak their native dialect

Are you even human?

More like afrobeaner dude had nappy hair

even people who do have """spanish blood""" have it in extremely low percentages due to all the admixing with the aboriginals, idgaf whether they are natives or mestizos i just call them mestizos