"We have not opened Europe for refugees -- Ms Merkel has

"We have not opened Europe for refugees -- Ms Merkel has.
And it is Ms Merkel and Germany that have to bear the consequences, not Poland," Kaczynski said

archive.is/enFkO

Poland's ruling party leader Jaroslaw Kaczynski again criticised the European Union's relocation scheme for refugees on Saturday, blaming Germany's Angela Merkel for causing the bloc's migration problems.
Kaczynski, leader of the conservative eurosceptic Law and Justice (PiS) party that heads the government, has been quoted as saying previously that migrants could bring diseases and parasites to Poland.
"We have not opened Europe for refugees -- Ms Merkel has. And it is Ms Merkel and Germany that have to bear the consequences, not Poland," Kaczynski said in an interview for public broadcaster TVP Info.

Poland refused on Thursday to yield to pressure from the EU to take in any asylum seekers under a relocation scheme despite the EU threat of legal action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BI5DD9RNMXc
youtube.com/watch?v=q4GFsafg59E
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/
bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html
zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html
businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will the ARYAN MENACE pay for all it has done to the good people of Europe? How many more will be enriched?

Good. Refuse to bend the knee Poland.

POLAND NO

Migrants are required, they are a necessity. also it is 2017 not 1017 so please don't be racist we are all one race: the human race.

>Hitler
>declared the second world war
0/10

It's 2017 and you still can't poo in the loo.

wow look at all those women and children

barely any fighting age men at all

Sums it up.

>Thinking that he didn't declare the war when we asked him to stop invading European countries

Go suck Jerry dick you snivelling pig.

No we're not.

WE WERE INVITED

BASED

I thought hitler only killed like 10 million jews though? Where did the other 35 million come from

This honestly gives me hope for our world

Sardinians truly are the master race

Poland and the rest of the visegrad 4 should leave the EU

Then sign bilateral trade deals with the usa ,

We would welcome immigrants from those countries and be happy to replace deported beaners with them

we need a king

Do you guys need any rope over there?

We have plenty

Definitely. Democracy will stop working sooner o later - west Europe is the evidence.

Do Lithuanians have chink eyes too?

command, this is alpha one two, eyes on enemy combatant, ak visible, no civilians in area, clear to engage?

Fucking based

too bad ONR is fucking retarded. I wish we had another far right party.

pay the billions then plando

Yeah, ONR is worse than larping at this point.

Germany circumvented all discussion and took millions in freely. Now they expect all Europe to oblige with taking them off their hands. They just take the piss.

It's not just the politicians, there were lots of the public taking their cars and free food to the border to pick people up and drive them back into the fatherland.

Germany should be made to sort out this problem themselves. They can't take decisions for everyone else and them demand we all pitch in to clear up after them.

It's not worse than American larping but they are insane with their catholicism. Maybe its time to revive Zadruga but without Nazi larping.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI5DD9RNMXc

based

I think they would all need to drop their nazi/nationalism larping and just get down to the business. They were huge with first few Independence Day marches and to see them lost so many supporters is just a proof that they are out of touch loonies.

I give credit where its due. To turn Europe from ethnocentric to humanitarian to Traitorous(prefer outgroup more than ingroup) is impressive.
Traitorous also loses. Ethnocentrics will exploit humanitarians and eventually win the space
source game theory, google it.
Right now muzzies and beaners who are ethnocentric are exploiting these humanitarian/traitorous country behavior profiles. not their fault we are shit.

Do you trust your people to elect a just one? Then by all means, do it and judge him by his deeds, not his words.

Based East Europeans, I hope they stay strong.

Im proud of you polnd

>source game theory, google it.

game theory has nothing to do with what you said. You probably meant something else, but can't remember atm.

that little eagle is cute af

The millions of other people killed during the war.

What strikes me about these images is that you can't find ONE person in there that doesn't look like a total piece of shit.

Europe is actually an example of too little democracy, bro. It's the autocratic rule of unelected technocrats that's fucking the deal for everyone.

Democracy is the only hope we have for getting rid of these people... In a dictatorship you are stuck with your rulers. Could you imagine being stuck with unelected leftist rulers that dream of a world without borders and actively dream of the day they can stomp out your culture, throw open the doors and flood your country with every race in the world?

Of course you can. You're Polish. You got rid of the communists 27 years ago... Your best bet is using your rights to get the fuck out of the EU.

Dictatorship is shit because you will probably not get your guy

AJÒ!

From 2015 till now 1.2m came to europe from africa and the middle east, germany took in 60% of them.... sort of seems like they are bearing the consequences, no?

I read up on it

Ethnocentric only wins because they take advantage of the humanitarians which makes them basically makes them the gibsmedats of your game theory just like the free riders

thnaks

u too

youtube.com/watch?v=q4GFsafg59E

Slava polska

The millions that Russian and (((allied))) forces killed in Europe.

I thought you crowned jesus as your king recently? Good move on polands part imo.

we don't use the word "slava" in that sense in polish 2bh, it's ukrainian/russian

it's "chwała polsce"

also thanks man

Fighting off the Muslim hordes for centuries. Thank you.

White people should listen to Poland and Hungary on Islam. They know the best.

As much as I hate modern day Germany, who the fuck is your pathetic rock to tell Germany what to do? Especially when they were rescuing Germans after losing territory unjustly from the first world war. You made retarded alliances and got your teeth permanently kicked in for it. Thank the Slavs for your continued independent existence.

>Poland will be the one to invade Germany this time

wew lad

India
Shoo pajeet.
Go poo in the loo.

>Especially when they were rescuing Germans after losing territory unjustly from the first world war.

why can you retard not look at a map?

Fucking Poland. What we did was our duty to safe the life of Syrians, who also took German refugees after WW2 btw. It's unfortunate that other Africans took the opportunity to come in without a passport. Something that should have been prevented, but now we can't correct it anymore. The thing is, Poland wanted to be in the EU. They get all that free money from us for nothing. And by entering the EU you have to follow some EU orders, and if you don't then you have to gtfo of the EU. So if they don't like to help the other European states, then they should leave and see how their economy goes shit. No free money and all the Polish people who are able to work in Germany will lose their work permission. And there are a lot of them. They work here and send the money to their family in Poland. In addition probably Russia is giong to take their land, and they will beg on their knees for the Nato to help them out, but no sorry Poland. You refused to take some refugees.

please kick us out

>what is Treaty of Versailles

>
>>source game theory, google it.
>game theory has nothing to do with what you said. You probably meant something else, but can't remember atm

Uh, it actually does.

Don't blame the Germans for Karl Marx

No he's entirely right.

Simply speaking, Europe is acting in 'always co operate' mode, which works fine if the other player(s) are also acting in 'always cooperate' mode. The migrants are acting in 'cooperate when convenient, defect when possible' mode so they will win the territory unless europe switches to tit for tat or tit for tat tat tat.

the guy who said europe is losing by simple ba game theory is right that is.

Can I go to Poland? I will assimilate to your country and I won't touch any polish women if you dont want me to. I'm white though.

I'm sure they'd take you, even though canadians have a bit of a reputation for being, you know, a bit spastic.

im sure at this point its an open invasion XD

>XD

>Wilhelm II declared WW1
perhaps you need to read a history book?

Actually, it is part of the game theory. I remember reading about "tit for tat" strategy from the Moral Animal and its part in the evolutionary dynamics. The guy I was quoting didn't mean tit for tat strategy though, but something along the lines of ethnocentrism vs humanitarianism strategy, which is still a part of GT.

Angela Merkel has no children.

fuck off to the middel east if you so desperatly want to be around shitskins. you cant blame poland for not wanting to comit cultural suicide

Found the kike...

|
>
|
|

WW2 refugees are different because they were legitimate refugees as opposed to financial refugees

Germany has been foolish for years now and it is paying for it now, Germany has destroyed it self. It's an islamic country now, just like Sweden.

Do you have a graph including Chinks?

It's unfortunate that other Africans took the opportunity to come in without a passport.

Syrians even resettled by EU quotas escaped from war-torn Portugal back to Germany.
Wake up, cunt.
They want the gibsmedat fueled by your tax payer money, Northern Euro.

if only

So the third world war will be germany (as the new caliphate) vs everyone again?

Well, Germany and France

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

all this will lead to is a world wide ghetto ruled over with an authoritarian police state just to make sure you niggers stay in your space and dont drift over into the gated elitist communities

>EU kikes give Polska an ultimatum on taking in shitskins
>Polska refuses

B A S E D K U R W A S

Feels good after having to endure all of those Polish jokes as a kid...Who knows what I'm talking about? "How do you get a one armed Polish man out of a tree?, you wave to him" Things like that...