Operation save mathematics - Shitposting your way to the top edition

>Basic Gestalt
Black African Kang Woman awarded PhD in Mathematics from Princeton. Resume consists of mysogny, racism, etc, SJW queen to the max. All over the news. Gets Professorship in Hawaii.

>The Goods
Most hilarious, joke of a Doctoral thesis ever. Talks about unicycles, includes literal comics, literally says multiple times she doesn't understand Math and best part, weaponized autism has detected blatant plagiarism from Wikipedia of all places. Praise Kek!

>Old Thread
Kangz PhD
>theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf

Kangz Resume
>theliberatedmathematician.com/cv/

Old Thread:
"blogs.ams.org/inclusionexclusion/2017/05/11/get-out-the-way/

Can anyone believe this insane woman (here, check out her CV)
theliberatedmathematician.com/cv/
somehow found a professorship in mathematics by screaming "GIB ME DAT" until someone finally gave her a degree and a job.

Now they're going after STEM departments as well. Maybe for all of those people who underestimated the reach of the SJW bullshit, this might come as a surprise, but for most, this is another straw on the camel's back.

She should be fired."

Two approaches:
>1. Plagiarism
If we can find evidence of plagiarism and report it to the right authorities, this might stir up some major shit.

>2. Legal action
If we can find a legit Maths PhD from Princeton who believes his PhD has now gone down in value, there may be grounds for a lawsuit.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.ams.org/inclusionexclusion/2017/05/11/get-out-the-way/
blogs.ams.org/inclusionexclusion/2017/05/11/get-out-the-way/#sthash.nonNu6Hh.dpuf
arxiv.org/pdf/1309.2025.pdf
math.hawaii.edu/~rharron/
theliberatedmathematician.com/2016/05/hire-me/
youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AYO

conwidering that Bx N0=0D
what is the value of a watermelon?
Solve it, you nigger faggots

Value is clearly greater than zero, otherwise they wouldn't steal it.

So is this correct?

There is actual maths being done there, but she stole it from Wikipedia? While she fills dozens of pages with shit like "2 + 3 = 5"

*wikipedia's page for 2*
*wikipedia's page for 3"
*wikipedia's page for 5"

kek she understands she's a hack and that the only reason anyone might want to hire her is for her SJW bullshit

This stupid sheboon is graduating from Princeton with a PhD. While I just rage about it on Sup Forums It's not fucking fair. Lynch this NIGGER

KANGZ CV

>WE WUZ ASTROLOGISTS N SHIEEEET

see she credits her mathematician husband and his privileged access to "hearsay" (wut???)

She states an obvious thesis that has no mathematical value (the "shape"-- wtf-- of lattices in various fields is equidistributed).

She then goes over basic high school calculus, such as deriving an integral (no joke, see attached).

She then essentially rehashes 17 papers, fills it with random bants (I read it briefly, but she literally talks about the age of drinking and vodka tonics or something), then concludes it as follows:

>THE END
>You’re still here? Oh, I guess I should tell you math papers generally don’t have what you or I might call a “conclusion.” They just sort of stop.
So, yeah, you can, um, go now. But, cheers!
>Seriously, it’s over.

Holy fuck this is triggering as fuck as a Mathematician

>he learned from his privileged access to hearsay
Hubby is cucked to the max

kek, wad dafug?

so her husband wrote most of her shit?

MY FUCKING RAGE

The first goal is to count the number of forms in, or rather get a p-adic density of, Up = S σ Up(σ). For n = 3, 4 we can count the Tp’s by looking at possible combinations for points of intersection over Fp (no idea) which automatically gives us the “unramified” Up(σ), and then for the rest we can find the proportionof points in Tp(σ) which will correspond to maximal forms

>(no idea)
>no idea
>NO IDEA
>N
>O
>I
>D
>E
>A

REEEEEEE!!!!

>Reducibility
From there, you can get a bound on reducible points by knowing things I don’t really know, but read about in [Bha10, §3.2].

>by knowing things I don’t really know, but read about in [Bha10, §3.2]
>by knowing things I don’t really know, but read about
>by knowing things I don’t really know
>I don't really know

Is this a joke? This must be

>pic related, tha Kang herself

>It's a Sup Forums finds something of serious concern but does nothing about it because of how incompetent they are thread

>If we can find a legit Maths PhD from Princeton who believes his PhD has now gone down in value, there may be grounds for a lawsuit.

Yeah no.

E = MCHammer ya'll

Why does this sheboon get to graduate from Princeton with a PhD. This wouldnt ever happen if the south won

>dat face
why does she remind me of a certain other brown-skinned STEM fraud...

>blogs.ams.org/inclusionexclusion/2017/05/11/get-out-the-way/
She gets BTFO by an anonymous colleague:

Math Colleague says:
May 18, 2017 at 11:13 am
Dear Piper,

I find myself writing this message anonymously because of the nature of your response to those who do not agree with your message. I hope you carefully read, consider, and post this message.

Your circle of friends have created an echo chamber around you, and are giving you terrible advice by encouraging you to commit “career suicide”. Anyone who has been on a hiring committee knows that what you write here is *toxic*, and discriminatory under both Title VII and Title IX. Your blog post is needlessly inflammatory and it will hinder your career.

We are all painfully aware of the inequalities in faculty composition and trying hard to fix it. *Every* math department I know of is trying really hard to hire every qualified minority and female applicant out there (and by qualified I mean: a *very* generous ballpark within the hiring range of each department). The real problem is that there are not enough such candidates, and most departments end up making offers to the same few that are available in the market each year. By the way, our departments are aware of the problem, and so are our Deans and higher administration. In my experience, they are all very supportive of us hiring under-represented minorities, even offering additional positions when such opportunities occur, *as long as we conform with the laws*, and as long as the hire is within the ‘generous ballpark’.

>bad mathematical form
>implicit language
i'm getting triggered by reading this

Title VII and Title IX are in the books to help minorities. Your blog post undermines those laws by harshly advocating for discrimination on the other end. Your post advocates for illegal practices. Everyone I have talked to in my and other departments agrees that you have gone too far. In fact it will probably have the opposite effect, destroying the efforts by the rest of us, and even less minority students will try to go into academia (where we are waiting for them with open arms).

You will probably retort well then “hire *me*” as in a previous blog post. And all I can say is that if you did not get a tenure-track offer already, it is because you didn’t apply to enough places. If you what you want is a job at a top research institution, then you’ll need to prove that you are in the ‘generous ballpark’ of the research level you aspire to. I’ll be blunt: you have no grants, one publication, and the one paper is co-authored with your advisor. Write more papers, and we will hire you.

You have great potential to make a difference for minorities and women in mathematics. Come up with a reasonable plan to help minorities, and NSF will fund it. But this post is unnecessarily destructive, discriminatory, inflammatory, and counterproductive to our inclusion efforts.

- See more at: blogs.ams.org/inclusionexclusion/2017/05/11/get-out-the-way/#sthash.nonNu6Hh.dpuf

What do you want to do about it? Write a stiff-worded letter to Princeton telling them that one of their affirmative action pets is a fraud? They know.

Her thesis is about NUMBER THEORY. That's what her work is about, something about lattices and shiet.

The definitions and 11231231 pages extra is just that, extra for shits and giggles.

You don't understand her work or even the field she works in remotely, so don't comment on it.

She added a small part of knowledge to number theory; that is sufficient to get a PhD with a fields medalist as an advisor. She is mathematically more capable than you.

Deal with it you retarded snownigger.

This is her paper, that she worked on as a thesis together with M. Bhargava. not her "edited thesis shit".

Either way, stop posting dumb shit if you don't understand the paper I linked in the arxiv. Her work is not about integrals or matrices in the narrow high school sense (even if it can have implications for them in a broader sense).

tfw not sure if I want to do a masters anymore after this

Is there a picture of her husband???????????

Fuck this cruel earth. If this she NIGGER can get a PhD from Princeton I don't want to live on this earth anymore.

Fuck this NIGGRESS APE WHORE.

He just lost his lawsuit lel, hopefully it will be harder to even bring such ridiculous suits now that King Nigger isn't in the white house

kek, dumb cucks can't find enough affirmative action token niggers, pathetic

sigh... gg. I thought I was safe in the world of math. I let my guard down. And now we have shit like this.

whats her name Sup Forums?

Why is maths so hard to read? Wouldn't it make more sense to just explain the stuff using English? Maybe put some pictures in it? Or am I just a brainlet?

Bump, fuck the jews

By her admission, she doesn't understand shit about Math. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you her cuck husband?

Please picture of her husband, i'm making a compilation

the more they game the system the more they hurt themselves 2bh. it's why most poo in loos and asians agree with us about blacks. there's some fat woman poo in loo actress whose brother is a brainlet but larped as a nigger to get into med school. if you're a nigger and you show up to class every day and make an attempt literally the sky is the limit.

La'quisha Frychik'ah Kong

Fuck this gay earth. Fuck this NIGGER.

>trying to talk rationally to a sheeboon

>keep your nigger mouth shut and we will give you a job that you are unqualified for

>racis REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have the same problem, I struggle to read literature but when I finally figure it out I realise how simple and basic it was.

I feel the same way about music notation desu, it's made more complicated than it should be.

That's why you read dozens of texts and papers... so that you can understand the language.

math.hawaii.edu/~rharron/

>I’ll be blunt: you have no grants, one publication, and the one paper is co-authored with your advisor.

btfo

He's a fucking leaf isn't he?

Princeton's prestige is going to suffer from this, as it should be. US universities are way overrated and do not deserve the their fame anymore.

I'm going to share this story to every STEM student and professor I know. Screenshots and everything.

Archive her site and posts, because it's a goldmine of racism and bigotry.

All black people should have a PhD from birth. Reparations.

Fuck you whitey.

Well the nigger knows algebraic number theory while you do not. So if you are smarter than her, why don't you just proof something else and skip the PhD and get a fields medal straight.

Most of it is very specialized stuff that has no meaning for the real world (and most likely will never have). There are already pictures for the abstarctions, the symbols that are used...

Are you retarded ? She expliclitly wrote, she trolled her thesis so more people could understand it. She just copy pasted some basic definitions etc. and put that into her thesis for shits and giggles.

Her paper is this one:

She either wrote it alone , or with her advisor (so she is a coauthor); either way it's good for her to have a fields medalist on the CV, so it's smart.

You don't understand her work or her field even remotely, so why th efuck are you commenting stupid shit?

So this nigger had her cucky husband whisper in her ear all the information? as proved by ?
What a joke dude

>co-authored with your advisor
authored by your advisor

my first free association starting from your country name is 'dwarf goat'.

>taking a picture in the sun with the face in the shade, under a hat, with big ass sunglasses
>literally can't see shit above his nostrils
I don't understand normies and their picture-taking ways

Math guy here. Reading that paper makes me want to punch something. (Especially since Princeton's phd program turned me down :^( )

where is that from Zbigniew

>I'm going to share this story to every STEM student and professor I know.

Like real students and professors?

If she legitimately attained her PhD, she would have authored more papers. It took her many years to get a MS, which means she was doing poorly and not progressing adequately.

theliberatedmathematician.com/2016/05/hire-me/

>Centuries later, I am a wife, mother of two, and dare I say, mathematician.
>dare I say

this is the clock boi who didnt make the clock

>GIBSMEDATS
relevant redpill

The boilerplate stuff she's written is so sloppy it is useless and so sloppy it is borderline wrong

Kek

No, you don't write "many papers" in mathematics. It's quality > quantity. Because it's not a shit show like other fields, where you shit out every thing you can asap just so you can suck more dick for grant money.

She has 1 paper with M. Bhargava, a fields medalist. She is set for life. Many profs already have less credentials than her.

THOSE CALVES

why not just write "I'm going to cause problems if you hire me" x1000 times like that kid who wrote #blacklivesmatter for his college essay

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

Wow, this is unbelievable.

I'm begging to lose hope. Redpilling normies seems to be having no effect. If this literal ape NIGGER can graduate from Princeton with a PhD then any SPOOK that can learned how to copy paste can too.

>arxiv.org/pdf/1309.2025.pdf
>arXiv paper

Anyone can upload anything on arXiv.
This is not even a peer-reviewed paper from a journal. This bitch has nothing.

>She then goes over basic high school calculus, such as deriving an integral

Can't believe she plagiarized Tai's formula for determining area under curves.

Holy shit, is that pic from her thesis? She didn't even write it in latex, that looks like word typesetting

Underrated

kek, read this guy's first paragraph then read her answer

she's unintentionally half-redpilled btw, she knows there's either a big conspiracy against people like her or people like her are just shit

>Montreal Canadiens hat

Is this guy Canadian?

What the fuck are you on about toothpaste?

As retarded as this KANG is, math papers are published for audiences that are assumed to understand the jargon and symbols. Most papers are like this. Plain english is more for introductory textbooks and lectures, or pop-math books.
Riemann's hypothesis has a dozen modern books written about it from pop-math to advanced level, many with hundreds of pages. Point here is that papers would be way, way bigger if they were written so any inexperienced newcomer could understand it.

And? Perelman also published his paper on Arxiv. It's the modus operandi for math submissions, whether they get published or not.
Point out flaws in her arxiv submission.
That'd be quite sometihng.
Doubt you even know what basic algebraic notation means, though. So fuck off you slavic shitter.

Is any of the paper even phd worthy? Does any of it make sense or is it random diarrhea

And they say we're the ones with privilege...while they get PhDs from Princeton in math for absolutely nothing.

Yeah, all she had to do was not chimp out and she would've been set for life. But she couldn't even do that.

There are some years when there are ZERO new black math PhDs. And yet every school is clamoring to hire one. All you have to do is be black and not chimp out until you get tenure. And she couldn't even do that.

She got her phd for this :

No, you don't write "many papers" in mathematics. It's quality > quantity. Because it's not a shit show like other fields, where you shit out every thing you can asap just so you can suck more dick for grant money.
She has 1 paper with M. Bhargava, a fields medalist. She is set for life. Many profs already have less credentials than her.

It's a coauthored paper with M. Bhargava. It's like coauthoring a paper with Albert Einstein. Her thesis on the personal website doesn't really matter. This is what she submitted for review.

>bunch of rectangles that are super duper thin
HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS PASS ANY PEER REVIEW EVER

>Defending this absolute niggery
You don't know a god damn thing band-aid. I have known women in math phd programs that are DUMB AS FUCK. They are mind bogglingly stupid but if you are a good goy and memorize your notes you can pass the classes in Chinese room fashion. It took her 10 YEARS to get her name attached to the indian guy and shit out a paper. You're a nigger enabler.

>feel bad for me, i have low self esteem, they didn't do it for me, i have nothing, you have everything, im better than you

so this is the power of narcissistic personality disorder

Hello Sup Forums, this is Terence Tao, and I can confirm that her paper is shit.

Also, Bhargava and I were buddies. He's a very horny Indian dude. Brilliant guy. Coulda done some real work if he didn't waste so much time on tities.

hmm

What the fucking fucking fucking fuck

So point out a flaw in her work? Explain the work for us, what is it about etc.

Your just talking out of your ass.

This is the paper she sent in for peer review: arxiv.org/pdf/1309.2025.pdf

We need to decouple success in mathematics from IQ. IQ is a social construct that cishet white men devised that defines “intelligence” on the basis of culture. Sadly, there is a direct correlation between high IQ and “earning” a PhD in a STEM discipline, which is all too reflective of how white cishet men have designed disciplinary concepts to reinforce their own power structures.

It is fundamentally unfair and marginalizing for IQ tests and mathematics curriculum to be designed around the same white supremacist, cisheteronormative standards, thus marginalizing women of color. What we need isn’t just “fair hiring;” we need a radical reconceptualization of mathematics in a decolonizing framework.

Our friends in the fine arts lead the way here. A century ago, white male composers like Beethoven and Mozart were considered mastered, while the authentic cultural expression of nonwhite peoples was denigrated using words I won’t repeat here. The advances of critical theory have helped guide musicians into recognizing that the music of the Bantu people is just as worthy of learning and study as that of any baroque composer…so should we not follow the same lead? Is not our problem is that we have allowed white cishet men (nearly all of whom had utterly disgusting views about race and gender) to define “mathematics,” “logic” and “proof” for us? We should recognize that there are many kinds of math, many kinds of logic, and many kinds of proof, and assemble a new concept of math from the mosaic of cultural expression that humanity affords.

It’s time for a new scientific revolution, if you ask me…this one led by the folks shut out of the last one.

>Sadly, there is a direct correlation between high IQ and “earning” a PhD in a STEM discipline, which is all too reflective of how white cishet men have designed disciplinary concepts to reinforce their own power structures.

Can I leach off of you Dr.Tao?

>all these fields
>literally not a single nigger
>niggers are intellectually too worthless to even have one of them get a PhD in fucking poultry science or wood science
>normies are still hostile to the idea that maybe niggers are just not built for this
fuck this cucked world

> knowing less mathematics than a nigger
> not knowing algebraic number theory in 2018

can't make this shit up, you fucking brainlets , pol

>this triggers the African medpack

90 % of her thesis is similar to the related picture : high school math and shilling having no place in a thesis.
The other 10 % are the exact copy of the paper you linked, that has been written by her advisor

I have a phd in physics and published real peer-reviews papers, shitface.

And Shanequa here already admitted herself she is a shit mathematician but blamed whitey as usually.

> Is not our problem is that we have allowed white cishet men (nearly all of whom had utterly disgusting views about race and gender) to define “mathematics,” “logic” and “proof” for us?

Wow, she just piggy backed off someone else.. What in the fuck