Do we support cultural appropriation

might makes right
the weak shall fear the strong

Thats because white people are not a homogenous group. I'm Aryan and Spaniard, each side of my family has its own culture.

So basically there's two types of culture now
There's racial and national culture

wtf I love big banks now

appropriation is how culture works

culture is a social construct

When it comes to Christcuckery she's not wrong

>a literal nigger
>warrior princess

I laffed

Mud huts aren't culture.

this.

white people don't seem to have culture because "culture" is literally everything ever made by a white person.

farms, castles, toilets, computers, cell phones, cars, airplanes, cameras, internet, tv/movies (the objects), the programs which are on tv/movies, recorded music, classical music, elementary through college education, electricity, baseball, football, basketball, bread, cheese, chicken fingers, burgers, ice cream, skyscrapers, motorcycles, etc. etc. etc.

ALL of that is WHITE CULTURE, everyone else is appropriating that, and should stop using/enjoying ALL of those things at once.

Anyone who says that doesn't have a culture is misusing the word, in the same way most people misuse the word 'aesthetic.'

You realize none of this is important to actual adults, don't you?

love it

We need to focus on offing all niggers, kikes and queers. That sounds culture Id appropriate.

big banks only survive because governments help them, retard

Nimbly navigate off a cliff
faggotpeed

Aside from Skyrim modding, who the fuck uses aethestic on a regular basis?

inderdasting how all social justice philosophies have special provisions for white people

Just went to a Riverdance show last night, expecting pure Irish tapdancing.. You know what I didn't expect? Niggers singing and dancing. But that's exactly what I got(

Probably only people who do design or art. Most people use it interchangeably with 'beautiful,' which is an incorrect way to use it.

In the same way, saying white people don't have 'culture' reveals an absurd level of misunderstanding of the concept of culture.

Of course, the best innovator wins

>white people, your culture is an appropriation
>uhh, except for the robert e lee statue we're about to tear down, feh!

See, weak conservatives like you, and the republican party as a whole, like to say stuff like this as you watch your country slip through your fingers.
This garbage is being forced by the social justice crowd and taking ground, inch by inch, and if no one stands up to it, it will completely take over every aspect of our lives, because that's ultimately what they want.

Pic related is at the bottom of every job application for PayScale. When I was looking at data scientist jobs a few months ago, they had a listing that essentially said "your job will be to prove the wage gap exists." (I really regret not getting a screenshot, because they don't have that listed anymore).
PayScale is a pretty big company, and this shit will spread / is spreading all over every company like it.

fuck me forgot pic

Antique dealers & interior designers

i.e.: fags

And?