What will white hispanics do during the race war

What will white hispanics do during the race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8Vwtn1Sjlw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hispanus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there will be no race war

> white
> hispanic

Choose one

Aprenden Ingles?

some reporter nigger called the times squqare dude a white hispanic

Hang from my rope.

ONE MORE SPANISH INQUISITION

Side with whoever's winning.

I wonder what's for dinner

They will fight in the front lines like Jannisarries. Eventually the Whites will get fed up will us and exterminate us last.

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=F8Vwtn1Sjlw

Huwhite Huspanic

I wonder what other minorities would be on the whites side. Chinks for sure,maybe indians?

This is why it's important when we take control to take over Facebook and Twitter servers in California. This is your best way to identify who deserves a bullet and who doesn't. You can cross reference these shitheads with what they posted on social media before the race wars if you see anything antI white BOOM.

>what is the iberian peninsula

>Chinks for sure
no

ahmed, you're confused
how's East London these days?

Indians will run back to India like cowards they are animals of opportunity once they can't make money they will fuck out of the country. I work with them they give 0 fucks about this country or it's history just that they can work it and get more of them in.

You get to mow the lawn of the winner Pedro

>When tea education is even worse than burger

This I guess. I kind of like just watching everyone kill each other though. I'll probably just end up staying home or remain on base until it all blows over, too much money in the bank to lose over something so meaningless in some retarded fight

It's funny how when HuffPo or Buzzfeed report the on the amount of white people they remove almost 30 million white Hispanics. By their reckoning Martin Sheen isn't white.

History is full of example after example of different cultures/races coming into contact and war erupting. America already beat the shit out of Mexico before.

For a country that's so full of Hispanics, most have no fucking clue what the word even means. I suspect Jewish divide and conquer tricks, but have no solid evidence yet.

Rape white women like in i love lucy.

I know the image is just a placeholder, but Desi Arnaz was smarter than the average bear.

When making the deal for I love Lucy, he insisted on having the show filmed with film and not video, and also insisted on retaining the rights after the original broadcast.

CBS went along thinking he was an idiot. I mean.... afterall (they thought) who would ever want to see a TV show after it had been broadcast?

And since he insisted they use film, all of the shows were preserved unlike many other shows of the era.

He then went on to buy the old RKO studios to create Desilu productions, which brought us such hits as Mission Impossible, Star Trek and The Untouchables.

Point being... if the people crossing the border were as smart and productive as he was, I wouldn't have a problem.

>Hispanic
Hispanic is a classification for people that talk spanish as a first lenguage. It has Nothing to do with skin color.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E

All I can hope for is that they make the right decision.

Join the white race. I hope you burgers don't fuck this up. Latins are an integral part of western.

Everything can eventually be reduced to race. It is the deepest part of a person's identity, language comes second.

>Everything can eventually be reduced to race
Woah...
This is the power of /po/'s retardation

Not fucking white.

When you see threads that praise Aryans as "the ultimate whites" but Indians as "shitskin Pajeets" despite them being the same thing, Nigel's comment there looks downright normal.
Keep telling yourself that, Shlomo.

I've got your back gringos

The Hispanics who are 100% European don't leave their countries. All of the Mexicans flooding into the US are Mestizos.

im pretty sure you think that cuz most of them r dead silent while theyre working. Ive worked with em in software, theyre like fuckin robots

Don't shit on /po/ retard some of their origami is sweet.

No I think that because I had conversations with them and they know nothing about our history, holidays and when it comes to politics vote only those politicians who will bring more of them in. It's fucking disgusting. This is what happens when you don't have a gestation period for immigrants and just let them flood in. All my fucking Indian coworkers live in the same Indian filled towns in New Jersey tell me how the fuck this is diversity or cultural integration?

It's only in America that this phenomena occurs because schools teach a lot of racial bullshit meant to confuse everybody. In Mexico indios know who they are because that's what they are called.

that's true, but what else do u expect from immigrants, them not knowing our nation's history is why theyre immigrants in the first place. Ive talked to staunch anti immigration guys and pew research who acknowledge that these guys r one of the few groups who integrate fully. The ones whove been here for five + years get some sense knocked into em and start voting red. This is prolly why cali had so many red counties

Spain and Portugal are exelent kebabremovers.
Muricans have to learn to teach the hispanics more about their heritage.

>that's true, but what else do u expect from immigrants
My parents are immigrants from eastern Europe. They know jack shit about American history. When they came here they made sure we celebrated shit like Thanksgiving and 4th of July. I'll give Indians a pass on Christmas since it's religious based but I am sick of them looking at me condescendingly if I suggest they might celebrate thanksgiving and independence day. Oh but believe me when Diwali comes around they all don't shut the fuck about it and try to get everyone in the office to celebrate it.

>because schools teach a lot of racial bullshit meant to confuse everybody.
Sounds like (((tricks))) to me. Like, if you wanna say "they're mestizo", that's one thing. But it's treated like its own unique category, distinct from everyone else. With the number of characteristics that can define a "Hispanic", you really might as well call "US American" a race because it makes JUST as much sense.

Joe is one of us.

Side with whites

i mean here in the (((Bay Area))) most of the people u see a july 4th gatherings and parties r indians, even though there r more chinks and sandmonkeys in the bay area. As for thanksgiving, that's a hit or miss. The ones ive talked to understand and uphold its significance, but dont have a stereotypical turkey dinner

Joe made multiple videos ranting against Trump fuck him.

move to florida

Most racial/historical education in our public schools is super-basic with the emphasis on how bad white people have been. Colonization, slavery, holocaust. Where it pertains to hispanics its as if everybody has one ethnic identity as if Spaniards just suddenly up and left. That's kind of what they do. American state sponsored schooling, at least in my experience, breeds the kind of white-guilt and victimhood mentality that we see people developing further into maturity. I think we've all to a degree had to re-educate ourselves on history to end up here.

*4th of july, sheesh im starting to speak like one too

Ask one of these Indians what it means to be American or what our forefathers fought for or what is the most important direction this country should take. Go ahead and do this and get back to me. For every Bobby Jindall or Dinesh D'Souza there are a thousand retards that want an Elizabeth Warren type to flood our country with more of them.

alright man, i live in a mostly indian neighborhood so ill get back to u

That's technicolor.

Desi was white. When that show aired the "hispanic" concept didn't exist.

He lives in the leftist shit pit known as Austin, Texas. What did you expect?
If this is the case, where exactly do all the "Por la raza's" come from? Mexicans are pretty much non-existent in my area so not like I can just ask one.

The ones ive talked to, mostly 40 year old householders, hate muzzies and dont want spics coming in and were especially pissed when they found out their tax dollars were going to sanctuary cities fighting cases for aliens

The vast majority of hispanics in american continent have nothing to do with iberians.

Iberians are wuittteee europeans, and from what i've saw, the majority of hispanics (mexicans etc..) are mestizos.

Japs maybe, probably not chinks.

Most are Indians or have stronger Indian genes. Although I've fucked a few Indian girls, the thicc onse are so juicy

Yes now ask them about H1B visas.

Say they are of pure christian ancestry and are not descended from muslims with half assed conversions.

Desi was Cuban.

Yes. A white Cuban.

Hide in attics, be the subject of le sob story.

Spics hate niggers too

La Raza is something that was invented in America during the 70's which had been fostered by a group(much like the NAACP) who essentially broadened the meaning of Hispanic to include all people who spoke Spanish and combine them all. This is also how they all came to be labeled white.

most of em r citizens

>La Raza is something that was invented in America during the 70's which had been fostered by a group(much like the NAACP) who essentially broadened the meaning of Hispanic to include all people who spoke Spanish and combine them all. This is also how they all came to be labeled white.

No, you got it backwards. La Raza INVENTED the "hispanic" concept, so that they could get federal minority benefits and affirmative action.

Before then they were white. Almost all latin-americans were considered white, especially Mexicans.

curious, r the ones who u talk from south india (r there last names ridiculous shit storms)

Hispanic wasn't a concept, it was a literal designation of having origin from Spain. en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hispanus

It is a concept. The "hispanic" group did not exist before the 70s-80s. They arbitrarily chose that term.

There was never a concept that all people who speak spanish were all part of the same ethnic group, nor that they were minorities.

It was 100% made up.

You're right, but what they did was essentially twist an already existing designation of being Spanish. In terms of US census Americans of Spanish origin would have just been marked as white, but from then all it meant to be Spanish was to speak it. Now everybodies white.

There was never a designation called "hispanic". That wasn't part of anybody's vocabulary. No one was ever called "hispanic".

It was the early 80s before I ever heard the term, and that was in some news report. It wasn't until the 90s that I realized that they were using this term to "hispanic" to call Spanish people minorities.

Before then spanish people were just white. They invented a minority group.

It's a development from the word hispano, which a person from Spain might tell you simply to designate they're from Spain. And yeah, part of the group that invented these things were all about the whole "civil rights" and "minority oppression" thing.

>White Mexican

Serious question;

What happens to White Hispanics in a prison setting where they're a minority? In HBO's Oz, the Latinos were a small group, but in the season 3 story arch that had the prison racially divided into White and black, the Latin characters just didn't appear. In that situation, would they have been part of Vern's "the niggers are up to something" resistance?

They ally the white gangs.

what does it mean to be american?