First on CNN: Comey now believes Trump was trying to influence him, source says

>Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Donald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says, but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question.

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/james-comey-trump-influence/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8
archive.is/LWrpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seth Rich WAS leaker. Get in the Seth Rich threads NAO!

>Gathered from a source that knows how Comey thinks...
Fuck off faggot

>"a person familiar with his thinking"
>not him himself
>testifying under fucking oath
>CNN
>sources
kill yourself

Too bad he said under oath he didn't.

>Trusted anonymous source
I think they're leaning too hard on their interns to come up with more juicy 'leaks'

>sources

>a person familiar with his thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8

>2017
>CNN is now reporting telepathy as a news source
What has happened to this timeline

This is just setting up whatever script he is going to try to push when he testifies. Just some early advertising to support the lie, and give the press more footing to run point on it.

The soft coup is gaining steam.

>a person familiar with his thinking says

Comey is just an attention whore

he's not going to testify because if Trump actually did attempt to coarse him, then not reporting it to the DOJ is a felony offense

>source (singular) says

WTF kind of source is that? I only care about what comes out of Comey's mouth and I'm not saying I would take that as truth.

it's not a source

it's fake news

> "a person familiar with his thinking"

I have no words

>he's not going to testify because if Trump actually did attempt to coarse him, then not reporting it to the DOJ is a felony offense

Also his previous testimony that Trump didn't becomes perjury.

"Sources close to the investigation state that they're convinced that Russia is involved in collusion with the Trump Administration. Miss Cleo went on to state that someone is also apparently pregnant and the father is incarcerated."

>source(s) that know how Comey thinks

Yeah, I'll buy that.

what, did he use tarot cards or a fucking crystal ball?

>a person familiar with this thinking
This is the shit that made me quit CNN back September of last year. Their shitty (((journalism))) is not based on fact but shitty thoughts of ifs. Fucking sad that I find Fox news much more interesting to read and watch.

> a person familiar with his thinking says

>now
>believes
>trying
>sources
it wasn't fucking apparent or obvious? is Comey a fucking idiot? it's not the same as a waitress being nice to you, and you can't decide if she likes you or just works for tips. his job requires that he to do things a certain way, and if he wanted to keep it, he would have to MAINTAIN A PROFESSIONAL WORK ETHIC, regardless of pressure.
and how is some third party """source""" supposed to know what comey is thinking?

Is this peak "journalism" or we haven't seen CNN final form yet?

>cnn

saged

Their combination of never trumpers vs. people that hate the left make it a half decent news organization.

The crescendo comes when trump is found innocent and Hillary and Loretta lynch hang and CNN reports the opposite

Exactly, its also good to know what biases to expect from them and being able to know what is news and what is their propaganda to a degree. Fell in love with Tucker, no homo, due to calling out the bs on the left and wanting facts from all. Though he never really gets many from the right he disagrees with.

>but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question.

It never will, because if it did, Comey would be guilty of not reporting it as the law requires. He'd be confessing to breaking the law.

This is what it looks like when a 56 year old man with a massive ego has a public bitch-fit over being fired. No class.

"claims someone familiar with his thinking"

CNN hiring psychic mind readers, i guess

>now
>but not at the time

CNN blows themselves the fuck out yet again.

>he never really gets many from the right he disagrees with

probably because he would only be in minor disagreement against anyone even half rational, he doesn't really tend to take sides on an issue either and just points out really simple faults in the other person's reasoning (or lack thereof)

most of the libs he invites on are literally insane and do most of the arguing against themselves, doing his job for him

he just invited jim webb on yesterday and had a really nice conversation because the guy was acting rationally despite being a dem

I'm familiar with Comey's thinking. He thinks traps are gay.

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

archive.is/LWrpk

Piss soaked yellow highlighters of conspiracy poasting intensify.

Oh God I can't believe this shit is so out of hand at this point

Someone stop this I'm laughing so hard

This is literally just some network """analyst""". It's not even a statement from Comey, it's just someone saying "I know how he thinks, and by now he believes in Santa Claus".