Do we have enough meme power to turn the fidget spinner into a racist hate symbol?

Do we have enough meme power to turn the fidget spinner into a racist hate symbol?

I hope so

OP youre a loser
bigly
SAGED

Tag Zuckerberg

i heard ya

the only successful 'turning the symbol' was with the rainbow. stupid threads.

this is the best idea in months. turn their viral marketing campaign on its faggot head kek

Is that a robot anus?

Make each weight be some different racist or bigoted trait and have the emphasis be on needing balance to keep spinning or some shit. We could totally do it

thoth says this is a good idea

It already is the symbol of racist fucktard shitheads like OP, saw a bunch of neckbeards at a Trump Rally playing with these toy swastikas after hailing Hitler.

>the official toy of the alt-right movement.
Make it some shit like that

> rainbow
>successful

It wasn't successful at all. It didn't catch on outside of Sup Forums.

Unlike
> white milk
> ok hand sign

It's designed to help autistic people, so no surprise there.

>schlomo kikesberg

It's made to support schlomos cause to make gaza kids forget kikery.

It's pretty much what the showers were during the holocaust, but real death could actually be looming.

All bad parents (for the most part) can put their kid on autismgoytoy and go watch television, as a bonus for stein.

The three limbs of the spinner represent the Third Reich, the Triple K, the three types of capital punishment in Nazi Germany (hanging, decapitation, firing squad) and the Holy Trinity. The spinning motion represents the cycle in which the white master race rises from the ground to dominate the world everytime it is put down (much like Germany's revival after the World Wars).
And I just made that up in 3 minutes.

bump

Bump, would like to see this happen

Let's go with something like the three sides of a fidget spinner represent the three largest groups of white people: Top the Germanics (Anglos and Nords included), and the bottom two the Mediterraneans and Slavs. Or like the each one is a K or something, we need ideas here we cant just pray this somehow works

I got something

Dude if you put swastikas on the outer three bearings it would look sick

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd shoor

done

Brainiac

here is another option

perfect

Bump do it faggots

put a hole in the middle so it'll look more like a fidget spinner

nice work user, this is great stuff

xd

Trying to turn everything into an alt-right symbol will make you have no power to do just that.

anyone have a fidget cube? are you happy with it?

that actually looks pretty cool.