Why are guns legal?

Seriously America, WTF?

Why are these killing objects legal? Their ONLY PURPOSE is to kill SOMETHING.

>But muh hunting
Let the forest service deal with animal control
>But muh home defense/killing POC argument
Let the police deal with crime
>But muh tyrranny!!!!
you idiots worship drumpf. You can't argue about government power.

30,000 gun deaths a year.

Why the fuck don't we just go the way of australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihSaGAVHmvw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4136772/Sculpture-angel-crafted-thousands-knives.html
discord.gg/rDSBTgq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also wtf why are semi autos legal?

What about cars those kill tons of people every year. more than guns, How about cigarettes, sold everywhere. Do you see how stupid you are shill? This topic has been discussed to death and you anti-gun tards get btfo'd everytime. Why don't you purchase a gun and become a fucking statistic if it bothers you so much. If you were born in america and don't like guns you're part of the problem.

Fuck off faggot. I like my guns

Cigarettes only hurt you and cars have a valid purpose, to transport.

Guns are only for killing.

look at the knife crime in england. ban guns and people will use knives, ban knives and people will use sticks. ban sticks and people will rip deadly farts to kill you

blah blah muh feelings blah

I proudly own multiple handguns, an sks, an ar15 babykiller 2000 with heatseeking bullet clips barrel shroud and multiple other weapons

And engliand doesn't have mass shootings.

It is almost like less guns means less mass shootings.
Your arguments are basically "muh guns and 200 year old toilet paper iz fun fuck data"

Making them illegal wont remove them from peoples hands. Remember how well prohibition worked?
Making them illegal will give criminals a leg up, because they dont give a fuck about laws to begin with.
Making them illegal will be infringing on a basic human right, which is the ability to protect oneself.

Now say it with me you chimney puffer:

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The police will show up early the next morning to photograph your corpse.

People should have guns because a few decades from now it means you'll have the ability to defend your family from the ever encroaching third world shitskin society that we are on the way to.

>Guns are only for killing.
Killing isnt wrong.

MURDER is very wrong, but there is nothing inherently evil about killing

What about switzerland? World's highest percentage of gun ownership, lowest percentage of violent crime and murders every year.

What is it like living with severe mental retardation ?
youtube.com/watch?v=ihSaGAVHmvw

>Let the police deal with crime

>Cops are bigoted, racist, unfeeling killing machines but they're the only ones who should be allowed firearms.

It's a fuckin' disease, I tellya h'what.

Fuck off commie

Because fuck you, thats enough of a reason

Nice proxy faggot. You will never get rid of guns. If they banned guns today I'd be buying illegal guns and fabricating new ones in my garage by tomorrow afternoon. You sissy liberals can't win.

>England
If this were any other public policy issue you would be ashamed to cite evidence this weak.

Gun deaths? You mean murders. If someone really wants to kill someone else there are still knives, baseball bats, hammers, vehicles, poison etc. You want to ban knives like Great Britain after you're done with guns? Get fucked.

Have a sculpture made out of 100,000 confiscated or surrendered killing tools / knives you pussy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4136772/Sculpture-angel-crafted-thousands-knives.html

Totally accounting for rural lifestyles.

Try again fag.
Well then just legalize everything you anarchist cuckold

Ill call the cops

different country faggot

sure, with all the guns that already are in America there is no way to take them all away

but you must see that a place without them would still be safer (and, as a matter of fact, actually is)

The police in the US are not equipped with teleporters, and they are not legally required to come to your rescue.

take niggers out of the equation an our crime is nothing. We need nigger control

I totally would be okay with a universal nigger and spic gun ban. That would probably end 95% of gun crime.

Us hwites need a tool to scare off Tyrone and D'Gota from raping our daughters though

No retard. Places without weapons experience increased violent crimes like stabbings and rapes. Give people the ability to protect themselves and those stats drop off dramatically.

>Totally accounting for rural lifestyles.
Nope, not a strong enough factor to explain the lack of correlation.

Looks like I will have to talk about Brazil story. In 2003, almost all guns were made illegal, there was a lot of repression for guns and guns owners (including Hunters [that hunys hogs, animals that destroy our fields], police officer and sports shooters), gun carry and commerce. Since then, crime rates went SKY HIGH! You may say "huu, Brazil is a degenerate 3rd world country, in US things will be different". Think with me. You are at a camp, doing a picnic with your familly (children, mother, animals, whatever) and a random dude with a gun comes. He is a criminal, criminals dont mind legislation, thats why they are criminals. The only thing that can deffend you from this person is a gun. Lets use another example. You are in a farm, a hog charges at you. What ill you do? Run? Knowing that hogs are almost 3x faster than you? The only thing that will put that hog down is a gun.
Enjoy your freedom while you still have it. When the time comes, you will be thankful to have kept a gun

guns*

So when the day of the rope comes, we can force you to put one around your neck. You'll take the rope because it lets you live a few seconds longer rather than fighting and getting executed outright.

>Wikisource

KYS

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>Well regulated Militia
I have never heard of a state Militia
No problem with gun ownership the problem is with the laws regarding ownership.
>Better background and mental health checks

Good points sirs.

Also I wonder how many of these "gun deaths" are suicides?

Yeah, I know.

That's why I bought them in the first place.

Because of retards like you decent humans need guns to protect themselves - now fuck off commie

>Let the forest service deal with animal control

Do you understand that ranchers and farmers don't have that option? They need to be able to do their own pest control if they are to stay in business.

A cop does not live under my bed. Which means I have to wait for them to arrive. That could be minutes. Minutes is a lifetime when you're dealing with an intruder and the threat he poses to yourself and your family. Unacceptable.

>you idiots worship drumpf. You can't argue about government power.

Trump's no tyrant. You may think he's incompetent, you may think he's a Jewish puppet, you may even buy the muh Russian shill horseshit, but he's never done anything tyrannical. And besides, it's YOU who can't make the argument. This country was founded by men who took up arms against a foreign king's army. You're literally denying history.

>30,000 gun deaths a year.

I do not care. Price of freedom.

Because they are literally the great equalizer.

Some people need killing.
Police cant be everywhere and by their very nature they only show up after the fact.

So if a big HIV nigger rapes you up the ass, the police will happily show up and take a report. Thats how they "deal with crime". Idiot.

Enjoy your nigger rape.

>Muh wiki is unreliable
The last cry of the reality denier.

1. Self defense.
2. To prevent the tyranny of the government.

50 million blacks and 50 million spics
That's it

I have a second amendment right, and you don't get to have an opinion about that unless 2/3 of states agree with you. Until that point, if you try to undermine my rights via jewdicial tyranny, you have rejected the social compact and should be physically removed the same as any other tyrant.

That's the idea. What's your point?

"places without guns" is a pipe dream
guns exist
you can' uninvent them
your argument is retarded

guns are like entitlement programs, hard to take away after people have them, even if not good for society as a whole.

What's that? 100% homicide replacement Rate with a nice spike in violent crime immedielty afterward? Guns ARE meant to kill those who would try and violate someone's rights. Killing isn't new and consolidation of guns in the hands of elites won't change that

thread

let the police to come to your house in time to save you from a home invasion? go bury yourself you USELESS faggot.

Bill of rights last time I checked, and not the bill of needs.

>Their ONLY PURPOSE is to kill SOMETHING.
Something that is trying to kill you, that is.
Why do you value the life of others over your own?

Isn't it worse when an object designed to kill, kills less people than an object to get from point a to point b? Just thinking

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. -Mao

Seriously America, WTF?

Why are these killing objects legal? Their ONLY PURPOSE is to kill SOMETHING.

>But muh hunting
Let the forest service deal with animal control

60 000 knife death a year.

>Totally accounting for rural lifestyles.
>Try again fag.
Not an argument.

>Well then just legalize everything you anarchist cuckold
Not an argument

>Ill call the cops
What a cuck.

>different country faggot
Not an argument.

No, can't ban knives and crowds.

12 knife wielding diversities come knocking on your door, wanting your money and your wife and daughter. Are you gonna ask them nicely to wait for the police, try to fight them off hand-to-hand, or stand back and pop them with your 12 ga?

Not true. They have had 2 20years before the ban and only. 2 after the ban

>I'll call the cops
The cops will be too late.

What's wrong with killing PoC?

THATS THE POINT

2/

You're from a shit country that has nothing going for it. I don't even know your flag. Get merked.

$0.02 has been deposited into your bank account

3/

4/

Because they're better than fucking wheel guns and bolt guns you retard.
Besides, do you worship at the altar of the state?
Most faggots like yourself have no problem with government employees owning guns, but merely the citizenry. You want the state to be able to massacre and hold a monopoly on violence.

Fuck that.
We need full automatics, because its what they have.

Fucking jew politicians are the ones who push the anti-gun agenda. Jew detected. Now go kill yourself you fucking kike.

5/

6/

SAY IT WITH ME

FROM

MY

COLD

DEAD

HANDS

>Cigarettes only hurt you

Second-hand smoke you huge retard science-denier.

7/

Humans kill human, not weapons.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers

Thats the thing that gets anti-gun people. Mexico had a big gun Control policy, but where does the cartel get their guns from? Certainly not legal...

We can't say it with you if you say it all at once but yeah

My cold dead hands, OP, you commie faggot

The vast majority of gun violence is carried out by ______? (Hint: It's not white people)

That is the purpose. To kill people. And the fact that we have them means the government will never be able to push us past a certain point. Our forefathers wanted us to hold power over the government. And they know this.

And even if you haven't realized it our government shapes their decision accordingly. Because they are afraid of the people.

By octopusses, who doesnt know?

>Inb4 GOOD LUCK AGAINST DRONES AND F15's

This. It means there's always gonna be a threat politicians will be offed if they go too far. Sure, their side might "win" an open conflict (discounting the likely scenario that military would turn on the gov if asked to purge its own people), but many of them will die. Who would volunteer to be the corpse?

Let this be a lesson that redpills cure cancer threads.

The police and military should be banned from owning guns.

You think nigs give a fuck about legal or not? Get a gun for yourself faggot.

And citizens should be banned from breathing air, because if humans dont breathe, they wont commit crimes

Because we have a Constitution. There's a reason nobody invades us.

It's in our Constitution you cuck motherfucker. You want to enjoy Australian or European Cucklaws? Then move the fuck there. Hell you don't even have to move out of country, albeit you should. You can move to NYC, Chicago, or LA and experience Euro or Aus gun laws in person.

Thats what I said earlier

Cars can kill people. Why havent we banned them.

Die

B8

>Ill call the cops
When they arrive and you're robbed and dead or dying, I'm sure you will regret not having a gun to defend yourself. We have a right to protect our families and our possessions. Apparently you will be incapable of doing anything but dialing for the police to come save your stupid ass.

Removing guns won't do shit but make people defenseless. People will still find a way to create or find firearms to kill with regardless.

Trips of truth. Especially with all the trucks of peace lately. We really should ban automatic cars.

>to kill SOMETHING

yea, to kill niggers and jews...

fuck a gas chamber

because we don't care.

you're more than welcome to take all of our blacks

Americans everyone

Yes.
Guns can kill.
That's the point.
Read a fucking book you liberal piece of shit.
Stop destroying history and start learning from it you fucking monkey.
You want my guns?
Come and get them.

Interesting choice of 1885 as the starting year, since that was when the semi-automatic rifle was first introduced.

fuck off, muh second amendment

This. I own guns to kill anyone who tries to kill me. If life has value, then it should be defended, else that value is meaningless.

I thought the reason for that was the retarded amount of dollars we pumped into national defense

Guns are for defense, not just killing. You are pushing an agenda.

>small woman vs large man
>both have knives
>large man wins 100% of the time
>small woman vs large man
>both have guns
>smaller woman has a much better chance of winning

this is why. we made the mistake of importing niggers and mudslimes. we need to be able to defend against them.