Why do all alt-right stormweenies have this gay ass haircut?

Why do all alt-right stormweenies have this gay ass haircut?
Do they not want anyone to take them seriously?
How can you walk around all day looking like Mackelmore and be fine with it?
Grow you hair like a normal person and quit begging for attention by being contrarian

>he doesn't have a redpilled haircut.

ohhh sweetie it's clear you don't belong here xox.

agreed another Reddit fag

this faggot andre looked it up, like a bitch.

It's an 'I'm white'/fuckboy haircut

unless your a dirty Philippine rape mongrel

It's what soft effeminate men do when they larp as tough aryan soldiers.

He had a better hair before.

Spencer is almost 40 and too chubby for it, if anything he should grow it out to draw attention away from his round cheeks and thick ass neck.

>Stop begging for attention

Fucking go back to Tumblr you fag

>he doesn't have a redpilled haircut
>redpilled haircut
he's serious too, but he's going to pretend he's not

It's a cossack haircut, the cossacks are slavs.

Slavs are subhumans according to Hitler. It's a haircut for subhumans.

redditposting is hilarious that guy nailed it

this
OP get the fuck out

This fag is the only stormweenie I have seen with this haircut.

>look at this one example
>all goyim are like this

Very shabbos post goy

Because they are gay ass ass lickers who prefer cock in their ass and not a strap on used by a girl.

Fucking faggots, how can they even???

I mean, they are LITERALLY showing that their gay ass gaylords with that hairguts.

How can they? Are they even hide yes? What the fuck? This is embassringo. Fuck off i'm out this whole alt right think is retty fag gay asshole think.

I thing more of you should leave the all-tight

Gay pussycum licker assholes hobos.

because /fa/ jokingly called it the "Hitler Youth Cut" when it started being trendy with hipsters and Sup Forums took it seriously

but it really is hitler youth hair

Because it's /comfy/

Why do numale faggots all have lumberjack beards?

2013 the birth of the alt-right
prove me wrong

Thats a completely different haircut, you pussylicker pretender.

in all honesty, don't wear this if you can't pull this off.

Because they try to hide their weak faglord chins and jaws like the little pussies they are.

Spenci is fashi son

it's not like they had one standardized haircut, but most of them did have this undercut style

It was just popular in general in the 30s and 40s.

>Stormweenie
been a long time since I saw this

>we eat the refugees.

Oh shit, now i know why they wanted to have jews out of the gene pool.

Short back and sides, typical military haircut. Also dates back to the 40s.

The Jew here looks like a much nicer guy.
Who actually has this shitty haircut? I just get a plain cut. Alll I say is "Make it shorter."

Most young men have Hitler youth haircuts right now, not just alt-right people. It's very fashionable. also that picture is obviously shooped.

non shooped pic

that's not even what he looks like right now, that ones like 6 years old

heres his more recent status

this one is right now

This one is much older than

>those manboobs
Your body is not yours, but your family's, your race's, your nation's. It is a temple not meant to be left to ruin like this.

I honestly don't get it.
First people shaved their heads and now they get this poof on the top of their skulls?

What ever happened to being inconspicuous? Anonymous had one thing right, and that's keeping your identity hidden.
You don't want people to associate you with anything until it's beneficial for you.

Urban Arabs are not stormweenies the last I checked.

Richard "Dynamo - Gyno" Spencer

He looks like hes mentaly retarded

Immer der selbe spassti der 24/7 das selbe bild posted.

>a perfectly acceptable, somewhat martial haircut
I see no problem with this.
Why do leftists expect to be taken seriously looking like pic related?

P L U M P P

>you will never be as good looking as Dickie Spencer
why even live?

Quit spamming that you fucking retards. You're not funny. Mods bane these fucking shills.

Whats wrong with their look?

this is my alt-right stormweenie friend nick, he sucks trumps dick all the time when we talk about politics

what's his end game?

That guy in particular looks like a weak-willed, limp-wristed faggot with strong hipster leanings. He could be Pajama Boy's cousin.

Nothing. Liberals just like looking like faggots.

bane?

Really getting annoyed by all the people with these haircuts. It seems like every young non-alpha, but not complete shit tier, male is sporting one of those. Don't they know that haircut is meant for balding men?

>Muh Peaky Blinders

Undercuts were pretty common for young males for most of the 20th century.

could I pull it off user? I am being serious.

Mods are the only ones who can track them down. You know what to do!

JUST

It's the "I was bullied in school" haircut. You see, these losers were bullied so hard that they want to appear dangerous, but since most of them are skinny cucks they go for the low hanging fruit that is the Nazi stereotype and just roll with it. Be sure to pretend they are scary when talking to them!

Nah.

Yeah how can we ever compete with you Pedro.

These
are not the same as these
The new fad is going beyond a simple clean undercut, and turning it into just another attention grabbing accessory that idiots adopt hoping it gets them into the cools kids club or some hot girl notices them.

Cossacks in the Third Reich had a somewhat special status. They were not considered to be Slavic people, and German ideologists argued that Cossacks were descended from the Goths who used to live in the territories later populated by the Cossacks (areas north of the Black Sea).

M8 I'm in the same boat as you. We're fucked.

You've got good facial features, you would suit just going very short I think, as long as you grow a bit of a beard.

Wrong kind of balding. Your pretty much stuck with the full shave. The shaved everywhere but the top look only works for balding in the back/sides.

>t. Loser that was bullied in school.
See, it's basically like pic related, except for deep losers with no facebook.

He's looks like a Bay Area SJW dyke

Grow out your beard and go with a biker look. People look like fags now a days, you wanna be intimidating.

I'm sure you could literally pull it all off, that's some weak ass hair you got boi

>Not realizing mackerelmore stole the haircut from preppy right wing frat boys

It's a photoshopped pic you stupid beaner.

>caring about your haircut

as long as it doesn't look like some scraggly degenerate shit and you keep it clean literally who cares

Nah we just want you to stay in Mexico Pedro. No hard feelings.

>tfw widow's peak at 29
It probably came on due to stress of several family members dying in one year

Why you have a nigger nose m8?

>If you have widow peaks your family dies
What did he mean by this?

I live in oregon and everybody has that hair cut. It differs from person to person, but its all the same shit. I personally buzz my head every two weeks so I don't get lumped in with all these fuckimg liberals around me

Hit a nerve, Cletus? Stay bullied.

Family deaths came first

It mimics the Hitlerjugend's haircut.

awful

I know, i was just pretending.

I'm sorry for you though.

>tfw born with widow's peak hairline
>JUST since birth

Even Cletus looks better than you boy.

>Have to literally make shit up to strike back at muh stormweenies
Thanks for reminding me that we BTFO'd you hard. It's called a Medium Undercut btw, when you don't photoshop it to soothe your obliterated ego. Women love it, it's almost martial but then a bit rebellious looking.

I'm too bald i had to shave down and get scalp micro pigment tattoo now i look pretty decent and non-faggy

Is your father black?

>Budweiser worried they'll lose the white trash demographic by having a "white supremacists" endorsing their product

>Get accused of being bullied
>Try to deflect by making it a competition of who can post the ugliest strawman
You slipped, Cletus. You were bullied for being an ugly motherfucker so hard that you now pretend to be a nazi. This is fact until you post your ugly mug to prove otherwise.

Because it gets me laid. Technically already in a relationship but my girlfriend is part Jew and thinks it's hot when I look like a "Nazi".

>be in military
>try to keep hair on top to avoid sunburn/looking terrible with cancer head
>shave sides skintight so your hair doesn't touch your ears within a week and put you out of regs.
>look "edgy" for 2 weeks then like a normal fag for 2 weeks, haircut once a month instead of twice a month.

Then stormfags stole the haircut....