Holocaust for 5 years = $50,000,000,000 in reperations and counting

Holocaust for 5 years = $50,000,000,000 in reperations and counting

Slavery for 300 years = $0 in reperations

How is that fair????????????

I got a little thing called a "sage" for you. YoU'Re VerY wElcoMe Pleez CuM AgaIN :)

Not having to be born in Africa = reparations.

You're welcome, niggers.

Hey we almost posted at the same time.

also, sage again lmao

this
sage

I know right, so unfair. Germany's reparations were ludicrously high.

If reparations means paying to send them back to Africa, then yes, I totally agree.

>Germany's reparations were ludicrously high.

blacks owe whites trillions if welfare n free school etc etc etc

dont start this shit

its an abyss that will state into you

how much does israel owe usa?
it is sand and usa welfare cash stolen from citizens......

should we also discuss interest?

Because (((they))) hold power

Weren't niggers kangz of Egypt who had slaves building the pyramids?

>How is that fair?
I agree. It isn't fair. Those jews should give the 50 gorillion dollars back to Germany.

I can assure you, America has been, and continues to pay dearly for importing nignogs into the country.

What are the specifics of this action? Are we counting slavery in europe and the middle east or just focusing on what went on in USA? Are we taxing the nations that started the slave trade to the USA or making USA taxpayers foot the bill?
What's going on?

The US owes reparations to the slave owners for their losses.

Kikes were the slave owner.
American kikes should pay them, they deserve to be recompensate.
Jewish priviledge exist because of slave labour, that's why american jews are so rich. Because they oppressed the poor african people.

The UN aren't white. And if the US was to pay reparations for slavery, so would the Jews who owned the ships, and so would African and Arab nations who were involved in the slave trade long before America but somehow those groups get away with murder and all the burden is on the West to grovel and "change". This is another plot to cripple the West and they can all get fucked.

Only $50,000,000,000 for the Holocaust? That just seems way too low considering how many people died and Germany's GDP.

I like this thread
:)

All the people who endured American slavery are dead as are their children and many of their grandchildren..... who is there left to pay reparations to who actually was affected by American slavery? Nobody.

they face slavery everyday still

I would pay reparations if they would fuck off to Africa and forfeit US citizenship. Then we could give the Boers refugee status.

prove it

$10,000 + a renounciation of US citizenship and being returned to Africa.

Let's do this boys!

What is the welfare state for $400, Alex?

>(((experts)))

It's totally fair. They get welfare checks and destroy our great country. If anything blacks owe us. Sage

is it spam if it's the same exact thread? I hope everyone that replies is at least putting sage in the option field

This

That would literally save millions if not billions of USD.

Let's see:

>You don't have to live in Africa
>You get AA
>You get all sorts of institutions and the mainstream backing you up
>You get to blame the white man for all your bad choices and still the mainstream will agree with you and help you in all sorts of ways as well
>Somehow you niggers still aren't satisfied and demand more and more all the while blaming the same ebil white man that gave you what I described above

Abolishing slavery and giving niggers rights was a mistake.

>(((Experts)))
>(((CBS)))

>niggers lose dindu war in 1600s
>winning niggers selll losing niggers to mcberg goldstein slave ship on the gold coast
>ends up indefenitely better 400 years later
Why is life so unfair.

I agree nothing should have been given to the Jews

>UN appointed expert

They're really begging to be defunded.

If the US truly wanted to repay the slaves,

they would send them and all their descendants back to africa.

done!

(((U.N.-appointed experts)))