So today i found the wallet of a rapefugee. it was filled with 150 euros in cash and all his papers...

So today i found the wallet of a rapefugee. it was filled with 150 euros in cash and all his papers. it was a cheap hugo boss knock-off.
so i decided to take the wallet to his home and hand it to him. the house they lived it was fucking nightmare. nobody opened any doors eventough i heard them. so i decided to put in his mailbox. the mailbox had three names on it, so i guess they live all there in this fucking small appartment. i guess somebody stole it then. i drove 15 km in total to deliver it.

did i do they right thing? should i have kept the money? don't really need it, but this subhuman will spend it some shit. but i guess thats not for me to decide

You could go back and make amends. Firebomb it this time. Make sure there are no survivors. Take video and post webm

Put it in your blog

I consider myself a moral man, but...
>i drove 15km in total to deliver it
>did i do they right thing?
No, you did not. You wasted time and gasoline delivering welfare money to someone undeserving. It'd also be immoral to take that money for yourself, as you never earned it.
If I were in your shoes, I would've donated that money to a good cause and tossed his wallet in a nearby dumpster. He'll probably spend that money on bail after forcefully penetrating another German girl.

It sounds as though you have a real moral dilemma on your hands, a real crisis of conscience, if you will.

Thanks for fucking wasting my time with it, now kindly put your hand in a meat grinder and turn until dead.

thanks guys. really appreciate it.

>did i do they right thing?

Fucking no.

>should i have kept the money?

No.

> i guess thats not for me to decide

You really are a fucking beta, aren't you?

>If I were in your shoes, I would've donated that money to a good cause

oh yeah kek like what

95% of charities are scams

>Take video and post webm
Appreciate the attention to detail in the instructions.

You returned the wallet to get some push over to thank you so you can make yourself feel good.

Next time you find a wallet, take the cash and mail the wallet back to them.

get friends, shoot video from multiple angles for best edit

You should have just kept the money. Perfectly moral, you were just getting back some of the tax money stolen from you and given to rapefugees. He didn't even need the money, the government will take more from you and give it to him, so that he can afford to have many children, who you will support, and who, in a few years, will express their gratitude by cutting your head off, and raping your stump and your mouth, from the less conventional side.

I would probably have googled their name to see if I could find a telephone number, if it wasn't in the wallet. If nobody answered the phone or I found no number and if they lived considerably farther away than my nearest police station, or if I passed by a police station when going somewhere, then I would have dropped the wallet at that police station. This being said I've given plenty of lost stuff to people, and it's amazing how fucking ungrateful many people are, but I'd still do it for my own conscience. I don't think I will lend people money or things in the future though. People will cry about how they have so many problems and thank you for being so helpful, then you'll never hear about them again.

good point

Doing anything to help the people that invade your country makes you a traitor.

this

why didn´t you just give it to your local Fundbüro?

that´s exactly what they are for.

What you did was basic human decency. You are a good person for doing what you did, don't let these edgy children on Sup Forums tell you otherwise.

he does not deserve it but you should not profit. BURN IT!!!!

You are a traitor too. No wonder Germany's been a toilet the past century.

>I love watching sand people curry-fuck my wife while I watch and pray to Allah the Lady Merkel brings us more blessed refugees

We know, hans, you're a cuck

>should i have kept the money?

Yes. Finders keepers. Abdul should have taken better care of his money.

ftr severed heads have muscle spasms and when fucked, often bite the penis off completely

If this is true you are a true piece of shit and a traitor to your race and country. Anything other than destroying its papers was an act of war against the White race and Europe's sovereignty.

This is why your country is run by Zionist kikes and infested with sand rats.

I have no idea what you just said.