Any 100% INDISPUTABLE proof that the Jews run everything? I'm talking something not even normies can deny...

Any 100% INDISPUTABLE proof that the Jews run everything? I'm talking something not even normies can deny, no fringe sources like stormfront.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/jared-kushner-saudi-arms-deal-lockheed-martin/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals
thezog.info/
thezman.com/wordpress/?p=10335
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
youtu.be/qRhTkhCos0w
youtu.be/cGxhs-KP-C4
books.google.com/books?id=XUoHAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA5&dq=we the jews are the destroyers&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q=are the destroyers&f=false
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/jared-kushner-saudi-arms-deal-lockheed-martin/index.html

no you fucking cunt it is extremely unlikely some church team sits down and slides around financial pawns on a gameboard every month to decide the pace we humans move the world at.

What is true, however, is Jews are nearly without fail, globalist marxist multiculti loving committers of usury and fraud who act in a way that is parasitic to their host nation.

This is a comic you will remember every

fucking

time

lol not everybody with a German, Swedish or Polish surname are jewish.

Post something that actually proves said individuals jewishness.

sorry which do you think are not jewish?

I have made a case you must refute it

jews dont run everything but the bilderberg group exist. google it

they has actually lost a lot of leverage recently . a combination of the united states not allowing ones in america to be tried in israel removed many from banking and lawfirms

and never had leverage in east asia or south america or africa. they did have a minor amount in india thanks to the brits but its all thrown away for nothing now.

bravo jews you ruined you last chance to not be punished. somebody is getting a spanking

You missed the i in run

This is a what a good goy looks like. Don't be like him.

how many of those people in your pic are practicing jews or deep into the religion and not just have jewish blood in them therefore they run the world

nice get

Secular Jews are the greatest enemy. They are rootless and seek only to destroy. The Jewish Bolsheviks were all secular, but they were still Jews

Out of a combination of being nice, but also lazy and having shit internet, I can tell you right now. George Soros, Wesley Clark, Robert Aschberg, Barbara Lerner Spectre, David Miliband, Chuck Schumer, Bernard Henry-Levy, Anetta Kahane, France Eckert Coen, Job Cohen and Ervin Kohn are all Jews. I am 100% sure.
Religion has fuck all to do with it. Or if it does, it's not Judaism.

Gotta say, this invasion from The_Donald might actually make Sup Forums wake up and see that it's redpilling tactics are not very effective at the moment.

check'd

checked, and confirmed

fed chairman always a jew

Not true. We are just normal people.

Source: I'm Jewish.

political subversion of the left and right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals

>Any 100% INDISPUTABLE proof that the Jews run everything
lurk mooooooooooooooooooar

So? Many White people advocate for this too. It's just a few coincidences. Nothing more.

Swedish Jews:
Wolodarski is also a nice guy and Aschberg is funny. Don't know the other too. So the list seems like BS.

>It's just a few coincidences. Nothing more.
I'd say you're a Jewish shill but they're more subtle than this. Try harder next time, (((Sven)))

Ayn Rand, Karl Marx and Fonzie, too.

Pure coincidence goy

The bets you'll get is some memes or advice to watch "the greatest story never told".

These tards don't know shit.

Yeah, there are really powerful people that has bad agendas, and many of them happen to be jews due to nepotism and many bankers in the past happened to be jews.

But there's no "jewish agenda" where they wanna "enslave the goyim" like idiots on here want to make it seem like.

calculate how much of jew revenue comes from regulation

:)

doh

I might be targeted now

I feel bad for you Sven

You're completely lost to reason, you're country has been taken over and you applaud its destruction

Explain this image if you truly believe we control everything.

Most muslims and christians are jewish proxys nowadays

>Any 100% INDISPUTABLE proof that the Jews run everything?
thezog.info/

Centuries of usury and manipulation. I dropped a mountain of evidence on you and you give me an irrelevant graph. Pathetic.

thezman.com/wordpress/?p=10335

Seriously? That's evidence against you kike. You have disproportionate representation in every powerful institution

I'm Jewish myself. Well my mother is fully Jewish. Not a shill for anything just saying what I think and know to be true.

I won't bother reading all of your anti-semitic BS. You can make it seem like anything is true by arranging things in a certain way. And were are the sources? No where, because you don't have any.

Anyways just because a few Jews behave in a certain way doesn't mean that all Jews are like that. Stop being a bigot.

Just stop it you're not convincing anyone.

check 'em

“When we are persecuted, our response must be: We will remain Jewish – and do everything to become more Jewish.”
--Elie Wiesel

Guess that's not working out so well for you is it?

>the truth is antisemitic.

Ey, atah Yehudi o' lo?

Kek this has got to be trolling

Many English people have done bad things. Does that mean that all English people should be held responsible?

No of course not.

I'm Jewish yes, but I'm just a normal person and the same is true for most(!) Jews.

Image that says everyone on earth is Christian or Muslim, goes over 100%, etc..? What

>Changing the subject this hard

Yes, they certainly have. But proportionately speaking, Jews are far more destructive. Pic related.

No one ever said all Jews are bad. But when they try to help, they tend to end up dead like Seth Rich.

>Not all Muslims
>Not all Jews
>White men cause all the problems in the world!

Get Fucked Sven Goldstein

So wait you believe we somehow control everything albeit being 12 million in the world? At this point you might as well take off the tinfoil hat and let me peg you from behind if you believe that.

The Jews
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Its easy to understand that the image counts only abrahamic religions but seeing your flag makes sense you cant logically understand that with your greasy deep fried burger brain

Go ahead, Levi. try to actually refute anything. FUCKING ANYTHING here.
Or will you try to change the subject and just show it as off as another one of 50,000,000 coincidences?

I gave you proof that Jews have disproportionate influence in nearly all institutions of power. Your point is merely confirming my argument

If you're really Israeli answer my question here v

See, e.g.

> 1 post by this ID

I wonder who's behind this post?

World War 3 for Zionism
youtu.be/qRhTkhCos0w

How AIPAC influences and controls American politics
youtu.be/cGxhs-KP-C4

So? There's always crazy people.

Yes yes. Evil Jews. It's all our fault.

Does it feel good not to have to take any personal responsibility?

Never heard of the guy and I can't see a source.

Look, everyone has done bad things. Everyones ancestors have done bad things. At a certain point we just have to move along.

I recognize that there are some bad Jews, but I think most of this stuff is very very exaggerated. Just some quotes and anecdotal evidence.

At the end of the day people just want a scapegoat and Jews are different, so we are good targets.

Anyways, so many uninformed bigots here. I'm going back to the_donald since it's up again.

The jews don't run shit. It's literally all in your head.

Stop externalizing your misery and take responsibility. Own it. Be happy.

Come on Sweden you guys having cucked beyond recognition because their globalist agenda, for shame

Ken ma ata roze ya zain

So only those responsible for the immigration?

Like, so you actually believe that in all EU parliaments thr majority of decision makers are Jews?
See this is the kind of bullshit that'll make your dad slap thr SHIT out of your little nazi head if you were to tell him over dinner.

Now run along little cucky, your arguments ITT have been permanently discredited.

You wish for a source? There you are.
books.google.com/books?id=XUoHAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA5&dq=we the jews are the destroyers&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q=are the destroyers&f=false
>I'm going back to the_donald since it's up again.
Oh, wait............................ Yeah, we're done here.

>Yes yes. Evil Jews. It's all our fault.
Yes.

>Does it feel good not to have to take any personal responsibility?
It's not the White race's fault Jews are so evil.
It's the White race's fault we've put up with you for as long as we have.

>Picks apart one point with no proof

>Hurr durr you're just mad you can't get laid

Heard that one before kike. It doesn't refute anything that's been said

>no proof
The proof is that isn't true.
burden of proof lies with the accuser
Proof of all EU immigrstion decision makers and policy writers has not been provided by the occusing party.

Run
Along
Little man

There's been proof laid out this entire thread, you just choose to ignore it.

Timeline is all wrong. Christianity predates the fall of the temple by like forty years.

Why do you cucks think that
A. Anyone ever reads those
B. Quoting Nazis somehow promotes your argument.

You realize that they were biased against Jews? It's like me quoting the leader of KKK when trying to argue why blacks should be lynched.
Lmao grow a brain dumb cunt and come back when you aren't a sub 80 subhuman

Some documentaries to watch:

The Money Masters by Bill Still - this is all about the Rothschilds and international bankers. One of the greatest things I've ever watched. He doesn't just outright say it's the jews, but it lays the groundwork.

Hitler vs. The Jew World Order
The Greatest Story Never Told
I watched the first one because I thought the title was hilarious. 3 hours later I was like, OH SHIT

You are too dumb to understand what I'm saying. Lmao white IQ

If God's Chosen says it's not true, it's not true. Good goyim will unironically believe that. Dumb fag is spewing shit and will still claim victory for proving literally nothing.

>You are too dumb to understand what I'm saying. Lmao white IQ
Unnecessary. Stop going down to their level. Just move on and ignore them. That's best tbqh.

Fuck you and your disdain for SF. You fucking went on there and got your shit pushed in and ass handed to you and now you are ass blasted til the day you die. Goddamn faggot.

Remember that we have a lot of responsibility to uphold as a result of being Jews.

look up the ethnicity of Hollywood people.
coincidentally they are also overwhelmingly leftist. They push leftist propaganda and excommunicate you if you're a conservative.

Hey goys!
How does it feel when I took a DNA test and it came out 70% slav (russian), 30% nordic (norwegian) and i was born into a jewish family? I can still go to israel on birthright too!

in your faces, "aryans"

Your mommas cold blooded, boyo.

These sorts of graphics only demonstrate disproportionate representation of Jews. The conclusion that Jews achieved this disproportionate representation through dishonest means, or that Jews use this disproportionate representation in any coordinated and malevolent way, simply does not follow. This is like basketball americans pointing out how white congress is, and assuming that this proves a bias in the system in favor of whites.

Yea how dumb do you take us for, that this irrelevant population graph means anything. Jews were .9% of the population in Weimar Germany, but they still controlled the aristocracy. Just look at how tiny your country is, and yet all these much bigger countries are fighting wars for you fucks. Size is irrelevant in this power concept

Both ancestry and 23andme note Jewish lineage

I mean, that's what it said.
So.. yeah.
I'm 100% white AND jewish. Suck it.

No we are already convinced. This retort is pitiful. Gee we're just arranging things a certain way? Gee only a few Jews? Fuck off

Just because you are successful parasites doesn't mean you are superior to whites. A tick may successfully feed off a wolf, but a wolf is far more intelligent and superior.

Jekyll Island.

No one cares. All that shows is that Jews have no connection to the Middle East or Israel, and that you've been living in an incestuous Native European group that has been betraying its own actual people for their own greed. Not at all surprising given the high rates of mental illness within Jews.

>Implying that's somehow a good thing that everyone wishes for.

No, you're just Jewish. Jews aren't white

Technically the Ashkenazi Jews are. Though they are originally a Turkish tribe.

Well, I am still a Jew. Because God made me choose the religion.

Bitch, don't get me started on how most of the wars in Europe were whites hurting other whites.

I am Jewish and White.
Deal with it.

>Stop being a bigot.

t. Swedish Jew

No one made you choose anything retard, you chose it yourself.

No, God made me Chosen by influencing my ancestors to convert.

Well, if you critize them you get sent to jail because of hatespeach. They destroy your career like they did for Norman Finkelstein, even though he is jewish himself.

Congratulation.Thats the stupidest thing i had the chance to read today.

A David Rockefeller speech from the early 90s is pretty telling

My goodness you are retarded.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

This page is huge and there is a lot there. Bookmark it and read all of it when you have time. The only people that still believe that the Jews are innocent are either ignorant of history or are such braindead social justice faggots that they are incapable of critical thought.