PLEASE SEND HELP!!

> If Bill C-16 passes the Senate, then refusing to use someone's preferred pronoun in Canada will be a form of hate speech, punishable by jail.

>"Bill C-16 is intended to add the terms “gender identity” and “gender expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Act. The Bill also “amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression,” leading many to believe it will lead to a severe restriction of open public discourse on this topic once the bill is passed."

> "The bill has been criticized because it is said to be unnecessary (transsexuals are already protected against discrimination under the current Human Rights Act) and violates the conscience of many Canadians by imposing the government’s views by law."

nationalobserver.com/2016/10/25/opinion/opinion-bill-c-16-flawed-ways-most-canadians-have-not-considered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jordan Peterson fighting the good fight!

It's unreal. Couple this with the islamophobia motion by Iqra Khalid. Canada is a recipe for disaster with this political correctness crap.

I think we have to invade to protect the liberties and fundamental natural rights of the Canadian people.

why dont you guys organize yourselves and protest against this illogical ideology.

this would actually be a "war of liberation"... I would literally open my arms to American troops. I'll make poutine and Canadian bacon for all of you.

Hahahaha

>gender unicorn

let it pass, I am enjoying this time-line

>Literally electing the "Castro Lover"
>Expect any good to come out of it.

Sorry leaf, we can't even protect our own rights down here, there's no way we could save you when we can't even save ourselves :(

My preferred pronounce is "White God who caommands black pussy"

Respect me!

Overthrow your monarchy fgt. Oh you love that universal healthcare too much though. And that weed they promised.

soon enough, if I refuse to respect your identity, I can be charged with a hate crime eh

>implying her maj has anything to do with this

I thought this was just in Toronto. Is this not the case?

>pronoun

The proper pronoun for all Canadians is *cunt*

Just refer to them by their name every time and never a pronoun. It's a fun way to get around it and it'll annoy them.

All you need to know

>BILL- C-16 ADDS GENDER IDENTITY AND GENDER EXPRESSION TO THE LIST OF PROHIBITED GROUNDS OF DISCRIMINATION

>GENDER BASED HARASSMENT INVOLVES REFUSING TO REFER TO A PERSON BY THEIR SELF-IDENTIFIED NAME OR PROPER PERSONAL PRONOUN

>REFUSING TO REFER TO A TRANS PERSON BY THEIR PERSONAL PRONOUN THAT MATCHES THEIR GENDER IDENTITY WILL BE DISCRIMINATION

>UNDER THE LAW, IF THE 'HARASSER' DIDN'T KNOW, OR DIDN'T INTEND TO HARASS, IT'S STILL HARASSMENT

if Bill C-16 passes it will be National law. It was only Ontario before. And its like 2/3rd's passed so far

Dude what

Abuse the law, that's the only way to work it out.

>when reality is so absurd you can't tell what's real anymore

So the law only applies if you knowingly refuse to use their pronoun, not if you accidentally misgender them?

see
"unintended" discrimination it not a valid defense under this law.
do you grasp the magnitude of how fucked Canada might soon be?

We're still the minority by far. The vast majority of Canadians are leftists.

You better say how are we supposed to address you, user. We don't want to have any problems with Canadian authorities.

fucking christ
this sort of thinking is the reason we're losing
let's fucking roll! pull up some signs! get some voice, however small. FUCK

Canucks are waking up. Trudeau is in trouble next election. He may even lost big time. Lib voters wanted change but now many who voted for him regret it. Everything they touch turns to crap.

yeh but when you ironically apply the "he said she said" part you could find your self in hot water if more than one people set you up or catch you out

i think if it passes you shouldn't get mad and think outside the box

since you could now say you are female, you could with out any modification use the female rest rooms to take your morning hangover dumps or apply for a female only grant

I prefer Shitlord, but I'm gender fluid non-binary queer trans, depends on what phase the moon is in

This is exactly why I begged people not to vote Trudeau. But of course nobody listened.

If this bill passes I'm going to identify as niggergender and force these libcucks to triggeer themselves by referring to me as nigger/shnigger pronouns (I'll be a genderfluid niggergender)

OK, so I will use "xer majesty"

AHAHAAHAHA FUCKING LEAFS
NO FREE SPEECH UP THERE IN SNOWBEANER LAND?

un fucking belivable that this could actually happen

build a north wall before building one for the south

what the fuck did you just call me, you pig?

Pasta have the right idea.
If half the men in Canada don't use all sorts of real and fictional military vehicles as their pronouns, I will be disappointed.

>Go to bar, get drunk.
>Buy drink for "girl" then bring her home.
>Pulls out female penis.
OHFUGG.jpg
>Ask "her" to leave, no thanks I'm not gay.
Get arrested for hate crime, get raped in jail.

What the fuck? I thought Canadians loved science.

The only acceptable response to this gender pronoun nonsense is to use the royal "we"

As in, "we are not amused!"

>but that isn't the name I identify with, shitlord
>help, police, he's deadnaming me!
>you're going away for life, fucker. Say hi to tyroniqua for me.

Now i am kike

It's about that time leaf

Is there anything in the bill preventing you leafs from claiming your preferred pronoun is His Holiness or niggerfaggot or Allah or anything else that will make them realize how fucking retarded this is?

This is your chance to say that you feel like a lesbian female. You also believe in god, and feel that it's against your religion to perform any changes (i.e. hormones or surgery) to the vessel that he gave you to live your life through.

So you want to be treated as a lesbian female, legally. This means you can't be discriminated against very easily.

Shared delusions are still delusions. You leafs better hope this thought crime bill doesn't pass, cuz this is gonna lead to even worse shit.

I used to imagine as a kind Canadians being tough guys because of your extremely cold weather kinda like lumberjacks. What happened to this?

it's time to grow some balls leaf and risk jail time to standup for what you believe in, otherwise endup like sweden and rot in your grave

The day of the rake will come soon enough

My god please do so.. The cancer in this country is spreading too rapidly...

Because the Right has lost in Canada, theres no hope left here. All i can do is pray for the collapse

s-sorry, pls, don't sue

you guys are so fucked

You guys need more atheists, christcucks are what are responsible for this shit.

please explain how religion is to blame for this

>not riding the tiger, identifying as hitler-kin and suing SJW's for hate crimes when they don't use your preferred pronoun "Fuhrer"

You dumb motherfuckers need to take to the streets. I'm not fucking kidding. Get off your ass, go out and protest. Make yourself known in real fucking life. God damn it. Get the fuck up and do something you dumb fucking bastards.

Christcucks are what cause degeneracy since they believe on muh morals. Once you have more intelligent people that are rational, you'll get rid of morons that get offended by everything.

Fucking moron

>actual manhours are being devoted to this bullshit

We're a fucking failed species

so could I make my personal pronoun "master" and say if my boss wouldn't call me master he can be sent to jail or I can sue my company?

When are you going to take your country back from those faggots?

>people with learning disabilities

The fact that those two are tarded is only like the 15th grossest thing about that pic.

Start a petition you cuck & I'll spread it on my socmedia.

I'm not fucking kidding. The only Canadian I've seen actively fighting against this is Jordan Peterson.

You need a daily Canada General. You people really need to rally people and get them out of their homes and into the streets.

I'm not kidding. You're at defcon 1. It's time, Canada. Stand up for yourselves. Fucking fight for this shit. This is your life. You could be thrown in jail for speech crimes. Think about that. Seriously, think about that.

You need to stand up Canada. I know you're not all Quebecois. Fight for yourselves. God damn it. This is it.

Fight! Fucking hell fight!

>SELF-IDENTIFIED NAME
oh man you could have so much fun with this.

A pre op, trans female, bulldyke, lesbian. I'm just glad my wife is ok being gay.

Just don't kill civilians and i'll go with whatever you say

We wait for Alberta to de-leftify itself then we can gain political ground again

He only got 24% of votes. But our backwards ass voting system got him in

Sorry man. Canada is too far cycled and no amount of meme magic can help you.

oh god i would rather be under monarchist rule

please pray for Canada

This is what you voted for

Eat shit

thank god I live in a sane country and now with you idiots who think they know whats going on but are just hyped up on white nationalist propaganda

If you are going to jail anyway, might as well kill Zer

You can go to jail for not calling someone "her." lol. Good luck faggot.

wats JP's latest thoughts on this

>Only had 24% of the vote

Canadian voting systems are retarded

Remember 1812 fgt

oh look hes testify before senate

I'm inspired

Canada is slowly pulling a Sweden, where the government gets captured by extremist liberals and no one can speak out against their agenda because they made doing that illegal.

This is why, no matter how much you insult America, we can still look upon you freedom-deprived maple-drenched moosekin and sneer.

ironfromthenorth.ca

The only movement I've seen

Please do, you'll get a lot of support

>
>ironfromthenorth.ca
>
>The only movement I've seen

It's actually .com

sadly its going to take a 9/11 to redpill that bastion of faggotry that is canada

Fuck off schlomo, look at all of Western Europe and how atheism is working brilliantly.

If you're not yet convinced that this bill is insanity, read how it's to be enforced from the official government guidelines.

Alberta will separate, then we will liberate the rest

This.

Godspeed, we must plan.

How so, cunt?

You have to start really putting pressure on politicians embracing this. Stop voting them in. Complain about it endlessly online, organize actual protests, fight back. If they know there is this much push back they wouldn't think it's ok to pass. Politicians only ever do what they think is popular. If something appears wildly unpopular they don't do it.

If they do it anyway, start assassinating them. You have to draw the line somewhere to protect your people.

Time to take the Quebec pill mes amis.

Make a new thread for rebellion. I'll research how to actually make this party

Dude, I'm not even memeing. I'm from the north USA. I've been to Canada a lot. I actually really like Canada.

You people need to put a stop to this. Fucking stop it. You all joke around and that's great, but there comes a time when jokes need to be made second fiddle.

You fucks are on the precipice. I'm not kidding. This law is nothing to fuck with.

You need to make yourselves known. This is seriously bad. Enough is enough. Put a stop to it.

God damn it.

I'm a quebeqer and I think the Union needs to be redefined and for us to truly become a CONFEDERACY, not a FEDERATION.
I fully support your secession, as long as it brings order to the future.
>Just remember that we've got pure clean energies while you're still digging through that petroleum mud pile and that displacing Natives still IS the future of our nation.

Make a new thread for rebellion. I'll research how to actually make this party

just move out of canada lel it shouldnt be that hard

F
Sorry maple leaves, you're officially cucked. 2017 is the year Canada becomes "Cuckanada"