Well Sup Forums?

>Fucking straight guys. REEEE

>me gusta

It's a fair request. Straight people have no business in a gay bar. They're just wasting everyone's time.

Your facebook is spanish but the guy is speaking english. First, why do you have kikebook? Second, why is he speaking english?

When I was underage, my girlfriend at the time and I would go to gay bars quite a bit because they NEVER ID. I guess that might go along with the disproportionately high pedophilia rates and acceptance in those communities, but that's neither here nor there.
Those fags would buy us free drinks all night and I'd barely say 5 words to 'em. Gay bars are a great place to take advantage of the money of mentally ill people lol

hey tacofag, if u go to a gay bar and you're not a faggot, why are you going in the first place?

let the faggots suck cock in peace.

Is fair to open a straight bar and ask the fags to leave?

I really don't care. Besides it's sad women who go into gay bars anyway.

Listen cupcake, if you don't want to get your boyhole mercilessly pounded out then don't go to a gay bar. Why do you insist on going to gay bars anyway?

I see this kind of faggoty is not just in Sup Forums. I've noticed on /soc/ there are tons of forever alone guys that just decide to go gay outhe of pure loneliness.

do you think gay guys fall for traps? it seems like this gay guy fell for a trap

You can have your gay clubs and bars just don't fag up our streets with gay pride shit.

>things that never happened

fags are mentally ill

Kek canacuck bringing the bantz

stay the fuck outta straight stores, straight workplaces, and straight public areas.

faggot.

What is this, 2005?

>never pretending to be gay for several hundreds of dollars in free drinks and then bailing out at the last second when you end up in a wealthy Jewish mans penthouse as he's asking you why dont you get out of your clothes

Women have it on easy mode desu

MIKE "DEUS VULT" PENCE WILL CLEANSE THE EARTH

TIAMAT FIERY BREATH WILL SHED LIGHT UPON THE UNDERWORLD

?como estas?

If the fags are pissed because straight people are there, more power to the straight people!

Same goes for lesbian mtf trans

kek I do this just about every weekend. Good for free stuff.

faggot please.. they obsess on turning straight men gay.

Are there really lots of straight men going to gay bars? I thought that was a "girls night out" kind of thing for straight women who use gay men as fashion accessories and selfie props.

>Straight men
>Its always full of straight women

Wow that is just sad. :(

It's a fair request. I go with my gay friends to Adam's Apple sometimes. Don't be a jerk, politely tell anyone hitting on you that you're straight and just hanging with John and his drag queen lover ,"Tiffany's Breakfast" before you film their sex scene for their website.

>Adam's Apple

>"Tiffany's Breakfast"

these are fake right?

"These are our fucking safe places"
wasn't very "SAFE" in Orlando....