PHYSICS-DEFYING GOOGLE DATACENTERS LINKED TO FINAL INFORMATION CONTROL PUSH

While everyone is busy looking for the Real Killer or cheering for the death of the God Emporer, real forces are at work buttoning up the final pieces of the Control Matrix that will kill most of us are reduce the rest to slaves.

We are gathering even as we speak. Join us.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Maine/@43.7411743,-68.9454585,48321m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb01dde1d538ad5:0xd679cc6f6720a8d0!8m2!3d45.253783!4d-69.4454689
theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/30/google-secret-floating-data-centers-california-maine
marinetraffic.com/nl/ais/home/centerx:-69.553/centery:43.766/zoom:12
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
google.com/maps/@-4.4393567,-69.4058087,13z/data=!3m1!1e3
blog.seniorennet.be/peter2011/archief.php?ID=2034167
youtube.com/watch?v=_b8TyJKcz0c
foxnews.com/tech/2017/05/05/multiple-ufo-reports-spotted-around-globe-cigar-shaped-ship-with-flashing-lights.html
google.com/maps/place/Gulf of California/@26.6409975,-110.4078615,9z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x86cbcc2e363e4c59:0xd366a88891d18a70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_information
ukapologetics.net/08/oneworldchurch.htm
weather.com/news/news/svalbard-doomsday-vault-flooded-permafrost-melt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a good question. But cruise the rest of the coast. Look how much they blurred out. Although, the epicenter combined with the datacenter is very much pushing in the right direction.

Pretty much this.

Why are we allowed to see
> google.com/maps/place/Maine/@43.7411743,-68.9454585,48321m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb01dde1d538ad5:0xd679cc6f6720a8d0!8m2!3d45.253783!4d-69.4454689
on (((their))) map?

Ye I went almost completely around the US, haven't found any more obvious ripples

We need to find more unlikely Google data center locations.

It was all blurred in 2017, so this must be something new...

Hamina and St Ghislain are some odd spots for data centers

>Doesn't realize we're already in the matrix

Did they finally master dimensional travel?

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

This reeks of CIA cointel operation, fuck this fuck you guys fuck the narrative fuck the god damn Jews.
they murdered Seth rich,
they just started deleting his shit from reddit

The one off the coast of chile too might be related

See >there really is no way to quick rundown this

This.

Your shit has been been fully online since 2012.

EEMSHAVEN i actually heard about this one coming a couple years back

Leave us alone then

>ripples
Um what are those things exactly?

Buddy, even if you are who I assume you are, you can still join up.

Can you go there in Google Maps and see if anything pops up?

There all close to water, and the one in Eemshaven is incredibly useless, if its just a datacenter.... i'd think, there's no population near it. But maybe they don't have to be close?

Daily reminder: there was no "L" in ancient Hebrew, nor were there vowels. The prophet Ezekiel (upon whose works Revelations is based) hearing the name "Google" would have written it "GG"... which John the Revelator translated as "Gog".

wtf is that even showing?

I can get a helicopter this week and get some actual air photo's of the one in eemshaven if that is useful

It's not THAT useless.

>theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/30/google-secret-floating-data-centers-california-maine

we think

Ye you'd think, demons aren't into wasting precious currency

Just my first thought: No datacenter, some technology to find/open/maintain portals to inner earth.

Then who is Magog/MGG?

Get a load of this asshole that reads the bible

Or to study something...

so? who cares about some data centres

Actually have an acquaintance that flies out of Emden, he should be able to tell me if he sees many ships docking in Eemshaven

gravitational waves? ETI's?

It's not necessarily the data centers, friend.

Just tell them John

Read OP article, bro

How long has Sup Forums been on this story? I come here daily and haven't seen this yet.

It seems like the story is Google has secret data centers and has developed a way to instantly access information across all of these nodes, meaning they can collect, house and analyze data instantly across a worldwide network with constant inputs from user devices.

Is that basically right? Why are we interested in ripples on the sea floor in locations we suspect these data centers exist?

Isn't the much larger issue the fact that some fucking SJW Leviathan corporation essentially has the keys to the kingdom in terms of the future of civilization, since the internet is now the conduit for every important aspect of life.

A quick rundown would be appreciated.

It never works that way. They must come to it themselves. That's why we're in such a spot. The deadline is approaching.

Good question, and less clear. There's some speculation that it's a corporation formed by the merger of Microsoft and Google (a terrifying prospect) but until something like that happens we can only speculate.

Magnetic fields. Free energy. Kind of pyramid energy???

Stargates?

also
>datacenters at sea.....
Of what use could datacenters at sea possibly be.

Ice [Berg]

internet between continents runs into undersea cables

>marinetraffic.com/nl/ais/home/centerx:-69.553/centery:43.766/zoom:12
No ships.

We're going to be entering phase 5 soon. They're only useful if they know and accept it. Most won't. You know we only need 3-7% to effect the change anyway.

I got time and a few bottle of amphetamines coming to me before this deadline; give me some rabbit holes. Grabbed the books on NLP/magic you rec'd in the other thread already.

Things might be falling into place?

Are they intercepting traffic? Before it ever gets across open waters?

If you really mean the Sep 23rd deadline it only can be ayy related. At least humans from other planets.

Is that right so far????

The lines look like a tunnel system. Atlantis????

>99

Real spacecraft came down and it is a research facility??

You mean the humanity isnt ready for ET life???

Fuck where did I read they were going into Iraq for stargates?

spanner is google worlwide DB service, which uses google's own internet
yes, they have a wide area network that spans globally, meaning they control all nodes inside it

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

Find and compile all the (pic related)s. That is, if you want you brain pried open.

If it's public it's bait, not that it isn't true, but you can only dig so deeply. That's how they've set this up.

Keep your eye on Mueller and the Black Cube.

Leftism is just another means to control people.
Like Google seeks to establish control of the internet, interests want as many people as possible to be under their control. That way they can be their 'glorious leader' in the scenario to come.
If Google can position itself as the infrastructure for communications, they don't just hold the keys to the gate. They own the gate, the estate, and everything in it.

Any parallels in the last 2000 years of human history? I'm thinking along the lines of panspermia being a stepping stone to the idea that humans aren't native to Earth and that liberators both benevolent and malignant are on their way.

google.com/maps/@-4.4393567,-69.4058087,13z/data=!3m1!1e3

>black cube

The islamabox?

Things happen at different frequency. One frequency might be the physical world. One frequency might be the "spiritual" world. One frequency might be the "narrative" world. For the assholes to win, they have to align a number of different frequencies to "thread the needle" so to speak.

You mean the cube in Mecca?

Why? Is something fishy going on there? I think there's been something up since that crane collapsed in 2015

That acutally looks like something (spacecraft) fell down in an very low angle (impossible for meteorids) and left a tray.

blog.seniorennet.be/peter2011/archief.php?ID=2034167 Found it with a belgian blog that tries to explains it

About 13,000 years maybe...

In short: we're all fucked.

can you please provide evidence of this statement?

Last Ice Age...
Comet. September 23rd. Datacentres on the sea can float and survive.

?

We should look into this.

Join you for what?

The pleiadians?

Let's not get silly. Ahem.

France, Australia and China

the fuck is that, a vortex for ants?

youtube.com/watch?v=_b8TyJKcz0c

Arsenal Gear

I bet there are more...

Is that the biblical rapture??
Any "spiritual being" will get to the spitirual world?

I know that every thought is sent out to the universe as I learned in "the secret". What if some "higher" beeings are able to read the minds (literally) and decide what people are worth to get saved?

are the "align of the numbers" related to 666?

hebrew =/= ancient hebrew.

in ancient hebrew, tav was X and aayin was O and they may or may not have been a lamed.

Do we normal, decent folk stand a chance? Have the good guys turned the tide against the asshats?

>X-files and whatnot
>is not what this is
>all about. When you
>see it, the dots will
>hopefully start connecting
>and more of this
>narrative will be revealed.

I though 'x-files is not what this is about'. Distraction? Misdirection? Care to explain your riddle a little more?

foxnews.com/tech/2017/05/05/multiple-ufo-reports-spotted-around-globe-cigar-shaped-ship-with-flashing-lights.html

>Other sightings over Aus and China

But what does that have to do with Google and Mike Flynn? Actual serious question.

Nope. Those are all public. Listen: if it's public, it's bait. It's bait because it's only partially true or it's entirely hidden "in the public."

Israel and Zionists in our Government are using a quantum supercomputer, called both the Oracle and the Black Cube, which they use to predict social responses. This Oracle reproduces every single Facebook, Twitter and etc. accounts for whichever country they target. Every human exists in a parallel reality, sometimes called the Shadow Sphere, because every person's social life, including their opinions and feelings, are reproduced or "shadowed" by a very complex algorithm. Every store, every apartment building, every person is replicated. Before they do something, like releasing ANTIFA, they run innumerable scenarios in which nearly everything that can happen does, at some point, happen. The use this data to accurately predict when, where and how they can bet go forward with whatever phase of their plan they work on at any given time.

>fighting over stargates?

Look at the size of this base.
But who does it belong to?

google.com/maps/place/Gulf of California/@26.6409975,-110.4078615,9z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x86cbcc2e363e4c59:0xd366a88891d18a70

That is quantum communication. FTL or close to it and it can go through matter. Unhackable due to quantum entanglement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_information

I saw this on Secureteam10 YT

Mueller didnt say that you dumb fuck. Robert Muller didukapologetics.net/08/oneworldchurch.htm

wtf are those? Tunnels under the seabed or just trenches dug into it?

weather.com/news/news/svalbard-doomsday-vault-flooded-permafrost-melt

could that lines be kind of a ancient road or town?

are we fucked?

I'm aware, it seems like our only options to avoid the owners of this system permanently installing themselves in power are

1. Outside intervention by ET's
2. Spiritual awakening by a critical mass of the population
3. Internal sabotage.

This whole narrative just sounds like a Peter hammill song to me now, user.

upload their minds into the cloud to survive the coming kekaclysm?

Holy Fuck

It much simpler.
All any of you need do is expose the Jews behind all of it.

The thing is:
Can they create a noosphere?
Have they mastered chaotic systems?

There is only front in this war right now. There is only one thing that matters. We have been quietly fighting over a power that has the potential to change the world for seventy years. Only now is it floating to the surface. They are attempting to stifle this discussion because it will reveal why it is so dangerous to have an UNAFFILIATED like Trump in the office of the Presidency. I am neither a supporter of his nor a detractor; I pity him, because he has been caught in the crossfire of a war that was never supposed to happen. Either Jeb or Hillary were supposed to win, and the deadline was supposed to proceed, and our fates were supposed to be sealed. But now there's a chance to make it, and I think we are making it.

oh shit, actually read over this...