In Loving memory of Seth Rich. A True American hero who stood up for what is decent and good. Twenty years from now...

In Loving memory of Seth Rich. A True American hero who stood up for what is decent and good. Twenty years from now, Seth Rich Day will be a national holiday.

It is his body in the wreckage. His name was Seth Rich.

Bump

I just wanted to pause for a moment to reflect on how meaningful this meme actually is.

Fight Club is a group of people who are dissatisfied with society and with their lives. They join a club to fight each other and blow off steam. Basically like Sup Forums, where we harass and troll one another for the same reason.

Fight Club eventually evolved into Project Mayhem, an organization dedicated to actually fighting the corrupt system that they lived in (like how the old Sup Forums which primarily revolved around Sup Forums matured into its current form where the largest board is Sup Forums... it found a purpose). The members of project mayhem had no names, they were all anonymous. Seth Rich wasn't a 4channer, but he did more for Sup Forums than anyone else in history, making him one of the founding members of project mayhem in spirit. Seth Rich was anonymous when he uploaded the leaks. Nobody knew who he was until he was gunned down. However, in death, the members of Project Mayhem have a name. Everyone knows who he is because of the sacrifice he made.

His name is Seth Rich.

Cringe reddirt

That was a fitting and honorable eulogy. Based as fuck, user. It should be on his headstone. Respect.

Rip

copy pasta from another user

Rip

His name is Seth Rich.

Keep posting Seth Rich threads.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0

hQEMA1EwXD/9WJcuAQgAg2AftnNzKR3l7WiVi7jdJJoKB0qyO31JFx/Jve2QVBBQ
Pb6TPrnTRHyrcyD7pV9fIdiRFSJ3LQhBh6ZQR12sAdXv2xr+q3hEtySm5UlxAiF5
4z7ViFJxNiSra5EaA7nCY/WEOuC4kPv8YaPEWi2EsiT7S0CkATMAA20NjpevNOMu
3v3juipYAIPVorZPRB9tSscknX7mrUvOFMaVcWkyJLhgljYM2Y+W/oqlFDQ4POtf
G3ITufimLL4izQYn1FebbsXmga808OVSTZOBkpolZi2sZvjxOBSy+D3FEYDgnNcA
AuJ3egx/Ac8iYs3zLXXqzn7DaS04ivZr0e8dwULEJsk6XfUH09YHcjGPRC/DN2hD
GJeAc/7u9WxtJEgeKT+zPYQSlCnElo3G6j8Y4/WjvBaYlFy6o/ov0vWEuw==
=L+6I
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Check find
>very rare thread

The jews hate these threads

>Twenty years from now, Seth Rich Day will be a national holiday.

I mean, I doubt it.

But he is going to be the catalyst, and the truth will come out.

F

4D chess please. Seth Rich is the perfect vehical. He died for what he believed in no matter what the risk. He did it for freedom. He did it for YOU.

And the establishment is exposed for what they are. Profit. Then it's on to the midterms and the solidified etching of alt rite idealology in the Americann psyche. All our friends will be there and Seth Rich will be the reason the adversary failed. They got sloppy and went right at their throat. Tear it out guys. Feed. The time is now.

Obama used the Home Rule Act to take control of the DC PD and cover up the Rich assassination

Pathetic

Samefag shill. The pain you feel is aids. You got it from your dad.

This. Man now I'm even more depressed.

>Samefag

Uhhh... no shit reddirt. You're new as fuck

Rip

RIP.
>*Pressing F repeatedly*