LARGEST ARMS DEAL IN US HISTORY $109B

Before he was elected, Trump was calling out Saudi Arabia for committing 9/11

Now he does this arms deal.

What does Trump know about the Saudi's that we don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html
youtu.be/qb6R1rv8BcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more jobs for the american economy

No clue, best guess, WW3 gonna cook off in the ME.

>LARGEST ARMS DEAL IN US HISTORY $109B

Yeah, not quite

that says "offer"

was that deal ever consummated? this has been called the largest in US history

The real figure is 350 billion. 109 now the rest later

He just wants the money.

>Saudis will now have to fight their own wars while paying us truckloads of money

Based

that's the kind of thinking i'd expect from an irrelevant country

you don't just sell arms to anyone you mong

you make money off it but it's also a strategic decision to strengthen someone's military

Trump got cucked. Rothschild shill.
Blackstone is in charge of large parts of these deals. Jacob Rothschild is on the board of blackstone.

You all got cucked big time. Time to realize this. They are just preparing for further destabilization of the middle east.

GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS TRUMP SHILLS. HE AND HILLARY IS THE SAME

>Trump
>strategy
pick one

people like you keep underestimating Trump

you're the reason he was able to win the presidency lmao, keep it up

That's since 2009.

he knows that the funds are coming out of the coffers of the royal family because savings spending goes toward this and yemen. he knows they want to offload their oil which will not happen they are weak and will be less stable for buying, whether trump knows this or not is irrelevant.

It's $460 billion. $109 billion up-front and the rest over 10 years.
cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html

you can give the saudis all the arms they want and they won't make any use of them
source: yemen war

Good, there's no proof these weapons are going to go to ISIS, any one that says so is talking out their ass.

I trusts his judgement enough, so if Saudi Arabia is America's ally then we should support them with as many weapons as they need.

can't wait for the spin

no, part of that arms deal is that it will be produced in saudi arabia.

so it creates jobs there and also gives them the knowledge to build their own stuff.

Cannon fodder to rally muslimd in war against iran and perfect arab puppet

Why we go to war against iran?
Because isra wants it

>What does Trump know about the Saudi's that we don't?
oh i don't know, user. according to your statement, it's trump who knows them, not us.

then perhaps you should learn to write it properly, ahmed

^

In order to defeat iran isrsel needs muslim puppet state to control the mislims 0 way israel can kill the arabs

this guy gets it

What kind of hand signal is Melania making?

We have to save her.

>Trump got cucked. Rothschild shill.
>Blackstone is in charge of large parts of these deals. Jacob Rothschild is on the board of blackstone.

You are more redpilled than most people here, Sven. I want you to know that.

The Rothschild literally own the Federal Reserve. They run the money. They run the game. Always. How these young idiots think Trump could ever outmaneuver these people is beyond me. He isn't any free agent. He has always been their guy.

Look at where Ivanka and Eric both went to school. Anything oddly similar about those two schools? It's obvious who these people are from even the most cursory amount of research. Sup Forums are stupid as fuck.

Israel needs legitimate muslim arab moral authority to subjugate and cobtrol its neighboring population.

Got her nails done before it, worried about mess'n them up.

Jews are sweating now that their hand has been folded

Looks like trump lost his favourite red tie

Saudis using engineering for their national well being.
U don't understand how tribalistic sauds are.
That's why they can't win a war against starving peasants in yemen.
Their high tech equipment still gets blown up by some Russian rpg bought on the bazaar for some dollars.

because he always lies.....................

President Trump is playing business man, not President. This is what business people do. He's still in that mentality.

Which is really incredibly American so I'm A-OK with this.

Meant
>Saudis using their advanced engineering for their national well being

Did anyone see the light show the Saudi's put on for him ? Pretty badass I have to say.

youtu.be/qb6R1rv8BcE

What pol doesn't realize are the Saudis have changed because of 9/11 And actively try to stop Isis. (Well, more than most)

except arent the saudi banks jew free?

The Nose knows

Trump sells gund and missiles built by the chinese to Saudis, there were no american jobs created.

It's interesting how the Saudis make such a different spectacle for Trump compared to nigger Obama.
It's like they know this guy isn't some puppet and if they fucked with him, he wouldn't just ignore their insult.

They know trump is for real and treat him as royalty and they also know he holds their date in his hand.

Fate* in their hand

He knows that if he doesn't do deals like this he will be assassinated.

These guns will find their way straight into isis' hands

Who do you think lived in Saudi peninsula before they had to convert to Islam.
Mecca is owned by the judaic race

Good. They can do more of the heavy lifting then.

That was cumulative from 2009-2016. 42 separate deals. This is more.

Best part as that even with all that equipment they still get their ass kicked by Houthis.

>sell funs to Saudis
>invade them in 5 years
>?????
>profit!

pls drumf I'm tired of these sandkikes existing; take their money and oil and send them into the desert on their camels

inb4 its used to fund the wall.

JOBS
>JOBS
JOBS
>JOBS
JOBS
>JOBS
JOBS
>JOBS
JOBS
>JOBS
JOBS
>JOBS
JOBS
>JOBS
JOBS
>JOBS

Genuine question.
The saudis did 9/11, and one of their princes directly funded it.
Why the fuck are you still allies with them?

yeah or maybe he just talks out of his ass 99.9% of the time. hm. really makes you smell burnt toast.

Their money is good.

malania looks gaunt and pale as fuck, also didnt seem to sure-footed walking down the plane stairs. Hope she is taking care.
Trump's hands also look pale but it's hard to tell since it seems he wears a ton of makeup/fake tan.

I see r_donaldo can delude themself to think this is a good thing too, trumo shits on every promise he made and you fags lick it all up

Maximum cuckness

The Saudi government =/= every single Saudi that ever existed. We're allied with them because tyrants and dictators are needed to oppress the worthless scum that is arab society.

>He knows that if he doesn't do deals like this he will be assassinated.

He was planet from the beginning, you rube.

Their is no partisan warring at higher levels. They control both sides. I know that is too disillusioning for some to even consider but it is the honest state of play right now.

Technically we don't have a formal alliance with them, but if you want to know why we still do business with them. There's like 2k Saudi princes and cutting off 1999 of them for the actions of one of them is full fucking retard when we can get shit out of the rest.

I mean you don't hold the shit Steven Baldwin does against Alec.

This. There are some of us who have known this all along. I'm Muslim so I'm naturally ahead of the kike game.

They are the ones also directly funding all wahabist mosques and schools, aka the terrorism creation kits.

I have to believe that Israel isn't happy about this deal. We just made a 11B deal with the Saudi's as well. $460 Billion over 10 years puts them way up in global military expenditures. And that is just one deal. They will have moved into the top 5 globally when all is said and done.

Seriously Netanyahu has got to be pretty steamed.

...that the Saudi Royal family have Jewish blood. Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

He knows how much Saudi diplomats spent in his hotels.

>planet
planted**

Shut down the mosques in your own countries then. Why do Europeans pretend they are completely impotent in all things?

???

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the petrodollar.

You do know who they are funding?
USA is literally funding ISIS

see

> sell Arabs $100 billion in guns
> that they're using to kill other Arabs

Look at me.

Now I am the Jew.

>Why the fuck are you still allies with them?
Oil money, arab influence etc, etc.

More than that, this is a major shift in the middle east power structure. Now, Iran must upgrade, which is good for Russia, Israel must upgrade, which is Good for US.

Triggering an arms race is very good for American economy. 4D chess, etc.

Trump knows Saudi could collapse any time now.

Literally comes down to the fact that they (Saudi government and """"royalty"""") are allies of Pissrael

Why the US is allies with Israel is another question I would like to fucking answer. Is it all because of the religious right?

*would like a fucking answer of

Garbage. Put the garbage in your mouth... chew. Now swallow the garage... yes.. yes... polute yourself.. yes yes... eat the garbage. feed the garbage to your children. It's so quick.. it's so easy... you are what you eat they say... eat our garbage.

Why is the US an ally of Bulgaria? You certainty dont do much for us honestly. Israel was a useful tool against soviet expansion in the middle east in the 60s and 70s before that while we were friendly with the kikes they were not greatest ally. Now they exist largely as nato does. A generally useless ally that soaks up American money and constrains us in a myriad of old treaties that are rarely useful in today's world. Israel doesn't do much for America as a ally but neither do a lot of our allies.

I suppose its better to have the kikes owe us a favor from time to time than not given their predilection to start trouble so there's that at least.

How to get them to sign a contract

Deep state.
Every president does this because the rest of the government demands it.
Oil.
This is the only reason I support energy independence.
I want kebab removal.

He learned Mossad did 9/11 and you have to get money by any means necessary while you 4d chess the jews

I wish the government would give me free guns.

You need to go to Sheikh Imran Hosein for the answer to that one