When did you realize blacks are good people just like you and me and deserve our empathy and respect...

When did you realize blacks are good people just like you and me and deserve our empathy and respect? Pic related is a former gang member trying to get their life back on track. There is nothing bad about the extreme majority of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMpeGfzWCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, I do feel bad for that particular black man. He's trying to better himself.

MIKE PENCE IS LIT SENPAI

KEEP IT 100 yo

Post the one where Sup Forums helped him out and wished him Happy Birthday

It's funny cause if I said all blacks where bad youd accuse me of a blanket generalization. No not all blacks are bad people but statistics show that they commit a disproportionately large amount of violent crime in relation their population so it pays to be wary of them

>BASED BLACK BRETHREN

jk, actually caught some feels from that pic

This I've never seen Tumblr do something like that for anyone

Happy birthday black guy.

There ya happy now?

that's pretty sad, dude.

Those autistic blacks are the one of the saddest things in the world.

>once a nigger always a nigger

Who knows how much damage he has done in his life is a gang member?

Sucks that every black person goes through a gang-phase where they contribute to their negative stereotype only to get older and attempt to "change their ways"

The sad thing about this is that he probably had ten times more "friends" during his Gang days.
As soon as hes out, no one wants anything to do with him, suddenly hes alone at his birthday, because the only way to be respected in this community is to be a Criminal.
Probs to him though if he actually pulls through with this.

As the black guy I lived with for a while at uni once told me "There are black people, and then there are niggers. And there were a whole lotta niggas up in that club last night"

He was a real chill guy. I'm fine with black people, hate niggers.

It's especially bad for them, since niggers are always overly extroverted

That is the saddest thing I have ever seen. I have love for all types of people. I live with a red pilled black dude and a red pilled white guy. Both hard working and fit dudes. Life is good if you let go of the hate. That being said, fuck our kike overlords, fuck dumb ass niggers, fuck the pedophiles and fuck the mudslimes

My God that is sad pic

I've always known some blacks are good people. The bad ones make the good ones harder to find. But the good ones exist, despite what you read here.

He dindu nuffin he a good boy he college n shieeeeeet

I'll feel bad for their plight once they're back in Africa

The huwhite man was not meant to coexist with the negro

Fuck you

This

Great black autistic fun! Earl Douglas is a riot!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMpeGfzWCw

I hate no races, but I do encourage everyone to have pride in and preserve their races by having at least one nation set aside for each race in our species. Adolf Hitler, Dr. Pierce, and G.L. Rockwell were the real advocates and protectors of diversity.

Since my best friend of 15 years is black.
I deserve being made fun of, but he voted Trump so it makes him an honorary white, right?

Hail Victory! Hail Diversity!

>When did you realize blacks are good people just like you and me and deserve our empathy and respect?
When did you realize some blacks are good people just like you and me and deserve our empathy and respect?

He's black and your white. No reason to make a big deal of it, just be proud of your own.

Mixed isn't black retard

The problem isn't that blacks don't deserve respect or, in this case, recognition of their birthdays. The problem is that blacks are like children, unable to take care of themselves without direct or indirect orders from whites. They are naturally impulsive and possessed of a low-average IQ that requires whites to prop them up for survival.

fuck you. they will fucking eat us. they hate us and when they overpopulate the world like maggots in a wound they will suffocate us

>and your white
I'm actually J e w i s h, apparently.

Celebrating your birthday is for dumb faggot normies, it's best to avoid any celebrations like Christmas, new year, birthdays, etc and show a healthy, serious approach to life instead

The Walking Dead season finale in South Africa.

This hurts

If he could get his hands on and rape and your traditional wife and get away with it he would
Don't trust a nigger ever

Did that happened? I'd like to see those comments.

shut the fuck up juanita and flush yourself down the toilet.

>When did you realize blacks are good people just like you and me and deserve our empathy and respect?

They are not and they don't.

Spbp
Nigs saw him trying to make something of himself and abandoned him.

I think you nailed the part of the problem here why their crime statistics are high. Peer pressure. Are there any statistics of niggers growing up in all-white neighbourhoods? Do they adapt to it?

That nazi symbol won't work for normies if they are your audience

>noone came to my party
>posing in front of his cake, clearly not a selfie

FAKE NEWS

Also, whining about how sad and lonely you are isn't a good way to make friends.

>Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket (also barrel, basket or pot), is a way of thinking best described by the phrase, "if I can't have it, neither can you."[1] The metaphor refers to a bucket of crabs. Individually, the crabs in the story could easily escape from the bucket, but instead they are described as grabbing at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise.[2][3][4][5] The analogy in human behavior is claimed to be that members of a group will attempt to negate or diminish the importance of any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of envy, spite, conspiracy, or competitive feelings, to halt their progress.[6][7][8][9][10]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

>ice cream and cake

That was his mistake

Pic related is what would have happened if he advertised watermelon and chicken

I was never racist. Culture and environment play a more important role and that's what I criticize. I don't hate black people, I criticize street culture. I don't hate Arabs, I criticize Islam.

Except Abos. They are really fucking stupid and there's nothing you can do to change that.

That pic is so sad. I wish I could hug him right now. Tell him everything is ok. I would ask him if there was anything I could do to make him feel better.

>t. Brainlet

bump

Happy birthday Julius!

moms don't count as guests

>As the black guy I lived with for a while at uni once told me "There are black people, and then there are niggers. And there were a whole lotta niggas up in that club last night"

You used to live with Chris Rock?

Pic related killed a 6 year old

source?

Sorry forgot my pic. Just Google 6 year old shot

fuck man my feels
nigger probably didn't have anyone coming to his party because his nigger friends thought he had become "too white" when he got a job...

hopefully by his 26th birthday he will have warmed up to his white colleagues and they all went for beers and cake. Ice cream cake.

tumblr is just a fucking blog for teenage girls to whine about how they need feminism because Chad won't fuck them

Like a Finn lost in Kentucky

If I had to guess his friend probably just steals Chris Rock jokes to sound profound in certain situations