Have a blue eyed wife and three kids they said

abcnews.go.com/US/obsessed-video-gamer-dad-give-games-90-days/story?id=47463745

I thought having a blue eyed loyal wife and three white children was the ultimate redpill.

>wife's takes away games
>he starts going to a therapist for four hours a day

Having an Aryan wife is the pinnacle of what every man should strive for in a woman.

She should be glad he is playing video games instead of getting drunk or womanising.

American women are impossible to please.

Yeah, I never understood that either.

>Some average white guy playing video games is bad
>But Chad flirting with other women at a club or wherever while he has a wife and kids at home is good
>Or Chad having casual sex and never starting a family is good

I'll get accused of being a "nice guy" here, but the very fact that such a retort is so commonly used in response to posts like mine is only proof of how retarded women really are.

Men that cheat are at least usually liein to the wife. These guys are openly choosing to waste life playing toys over their own family

he is obsessed with video games, if he would do it moderately nobody would care

But how is what Chad is doing any better?

I highly doubt that, considering the very idea of men playing video games is the topic of many fem internet articles, and they are salty about it.

>in b4 u play video games

No, not anymore.

Problem is men allowed jews to give women too much power, and now weak men find it hard to control their women with the kike on their back every time they raise their voice, or hand.

lets woman be salty about it, they love to bitch around, still no woman would leave her man only because he plays some hours every week

Black guy here. I have to say I agree with you. I love having an Aryan wife.

Spotting the kike.
Nubian Queens are officially /ourgirls/

No, it just is who has the upper hand in the relationship.

Women aren't saying what's Chad's doing is better. I can make an argument that it's more understandable to being having an affair rather spending 30-40 hours a week playing video games as a married adult with children. Both are degenerate as fuck tho

>t. Rabbi Shillberg Kikebergstein

>white girl
kek

marry a black woman if you want a traditional conservative family

>>But Chad flirting with other women at a club or wherever while he has a wife and kids at home is good
Are you fresh from Red.dit? Everybody here already knows females prefer the chad that cheats. Most females don't have the ability to think independently; a man desired by one woman is then by extension desirable to almost all women.

>can take care of his children
>can fight for the white cause
>decides to waste his time

there is not defending this

>Women aren't saying what's Chad's doing is better

I disagree, the common narrative for years now is that Chad being a degenerate scumbag is far more better and cooler than the "nice guy" fat neckbeard guys or whatever you want to call them. Anything Chad does is fine, remember.

Go away Laqueesha.

But Chad being degenerate is around the same level of degeneracy as a guy playing video games all day and doing nothing.

Your not understanding the human part of this, probably because you're fifteen. Choosing to retreat away from your wife and family to play a trivial video game is not a concept people can grasp. Having an affair is very common.

I'm not 15, I'm comparing two different forms of degeneracy and I don't play video games anymore. Why does Chad get a free pass and virtually never gets criticized for what he does, yet guys playing video games is so bad? Nobody has answered that yet, and that's because they can't justify the double standards and hence everyone is dodging my question.

That's not true at all in reality unless your Tallon nigger chads. Guys that cheat on their wife are usually torn down when caught. All the friends take the woman side and the guy friends usually snitch on the cheater.

It's not just about cheating on the wife but cheating in general. I've also noticed a rise in this strange internet culture in the last few years where anything neckbeard "nice guys" do is bad yet anything Chad does is good. If you don't know what I mean by that then you yourself don't understand the human part of this, as degenerate as it is.