Can anyone identify this faceshield or goggles or whatever this is stickman is wearing?

can anyone identify this faceshield or goggles or whatever this is stickman is wearing?

Americans are retarded...

Looks like an old or mod'd paintball mask... he is probably a larper big game player or airsoft guy

MIKE "STICKMAN WITH A PLAN" PENCE

GG ANTIFA

Shut the fuck up Denmark, your faggot people were wearing bearskins and gnawing on shields and shit in the only part of your history where any of you were even remotely interesting. Now you are literally the most boring country on Earth, and you're all "happy" enough to be on antidepressants, and I've never heard a single Dane say a single thing here that wasn't whiny low-information nonsense.

You aren't even Canadian or Australia tier, because at least they're funny. You're just boring. Every single Dane I've ever met is boring as fucking hell, and there's nothing worse than being boring, that's why /leftypol/ isn't even fun to countertroll--they're boring. Boring and uninteresting.

Just fuck off if you have nothing of value to say, I'm sick of seeing your gay (and boring) flag popping in and saying nothing. Americans are retared, WHAT AN ORIGINAL PERSPECTIVE, you really broke new ground with that one Erik, you going to tell me that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump next? Piss off, go play suicide or whatever it is you people do.

I would like to know the name of the product stickman is rocking to protect is face

his

actually I would also like to know the kind of chin strap he has

Whiney bitch-ass Denmark... Not even the shit stain in Europes tighty-whities--because at least a shit stain can be worked into a joke. Boring fucking people.

Denmark BTFO!

fucking ouch

wow!

It looks like the sort of protection a Nazi wears when they want to hide their identity

why do all of these faggots have the same haircut?

get fucked

only some of us

It's a fair cop.

Niggers all have the same haircut you wacist!

Is that a broken jar of sperm flying through the air?
It exploded all over stickman's chest.

its a marine corps haircut dipshit

yeah what the hell is going on

God I love Carnikcon!

ANTIFA & the AltRight is controlled and financed by the same Jews.

STOP BUMPING CIA THREADS PLS

um im atually not cia im just a guy that wants to gear up and protest the left.

You mean like le based stickman? It's time you realize none of this is real.

Wake up, Neo.

wtf I hate Denmark now

The chin strap is under armour brand chapman made a jewtube video on his gear.

this silences the CIA

I miss Dugan. I hope he's doing alright.

Yes I know the man in the shirt with the Texas flag. Went to my high school back in the day

Why ruin my OC? Yours doesn't even make sense.