They are forcing organic farmers out of business by giving them irrational fines and forcing to pay for the county...

They are forcing organic farmers out of business by giving them irrational fines and forcing to pay for the county spraying there organic crops with roundup
hl.azurestandard.com/healthy-living/info/azure-farm-moro/
The legislation is being modified to destroy organic non chemical operations.

They are raiding organic fairs and start hitting ppl with absurd fines, because they did not had a permit to have ppl taste the apples and seedpacks that they were giving out..

youtube.com/watch?v=mN9O47iOfSs

Other urls found in this thread:

healthimpactnews.com/2015/glyphosate-causes-cancer-epa-trade-secret-sealed-files-reveal-cancer-link-known-back-in-the-1970s/
greenmedinfo.com/article/glyphosate-induces-human-breast-cancer-cells-growth-estrogen-receptors
thelocal.de/20160225/tests-find-cancer-inducing-chemical-in-german-beers
youtu.be/uCrkVoEjqLQ
wakeup-world.com/2013/06/24/glyphosate-roundup-carcinogenic-in-the-parts-per-trillion-range/
jech.bmj.com/content/early/2017/02/22/jech-2016-208463
stltoday.com/business/local/missouri-s-largest-peach-farmer-sues-monsanto-over-alleged-damage/article_c746cdcb-83bd-5ed8-9fb1-dca792c5497a.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share
wakeup-world.com/2013/05/21/organic-agriculture-ravaged-by-chemtrails-monsanto/
showmeoz.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/organic-farmers-sue-monsanto/
seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan-whole-foods/images/Glyphosate.pdf
youtu.be/Zgd8Fn5wcVk
sustainablepulse.com/2016/11/10/us-epa-approves-toxic-dicamba-herbicide-for-use-on-gmo-crops/#.WCPlZmp97IU
organicreporter.com/argentina-agriculture-destroyed-monsanto-thing-happens-countries/
arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/ar-man-shot-dead-in-farm-dispute/602816071
truth-out.org/news/item/39904-behind-a-corporate-monster-how-monsanto-pushes-agricultural-domination
eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/02/03/monsanto-vs-australian-organic-farmer-steve-marsh/
gmo.news/2015-08-20-monsanto-secretly-gave-legal-defense-money-to-gmo-farmer-who-contaminated-neighbors-organic-farm.html
activistpost.com/2012/09/four-simultaneous-monsanto-attacks-on.html
nhne-pulse.org/270000-organic-farmers-sue-monsanto/
organicreporter.com/bomb-attack-damages-monsanto-research-center-italy/
naturalhealth365.com/monsanto-organic-food-2175.html
opednews.com/articles/Monsanto-bills-being-rushe-by-Linn-Cohen-Cole-090217-758.html
euscreen.eu/item.html?id=EUS_A2F9E87128FB472997FDB7F6FF2AE518#!
theorganicprepper.ca/the10-gmo-myths-that-monsanto-wants-you-to-believe-07202013
greenglobaltravel.com/eco-news-monsantos-grip-on-u-s-agriculture-grows-stronger/
saveoursoils.com/userfiles/downloads/1351256188-Comparative analysis of organic and non-organic farming systems a critical assessment of farm profitability FAO.pdf
youtube.com/user/powerm1985/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=pkxS7BHjHVk&t=301s
rense.com/general67/mons.htm
notoxicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Glyphosate-pathways-modern-diseases.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_certification
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/10/18/163034053/top-five-myths-of-genetically-modified-seeds-busted
decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/38991/index.do
osgata.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/OSGATA-v-Monsanto-MTD-Decision.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OWQON4FzQo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

healthimpactnews.com/2015/glyphosate-causes-cancer-epa-trade-secret-sealed-files-reveal-cancer-link-known-back-in-the-1970s/

Glyphosate is the active ingredient in the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and its usage,
particularly in the United States, has increased dramatically in the last two decades, in step with
the widespread adoption of Roundup®-Ready core crops. The World Health Organization
recently labelled glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic.” In this paper, we review the research
literature, with the goal of evaluating the carcinogenic potential of glyphosate. Glyphosate has a
large number of tumorigenic effects on biological systems, including direct damage to DNA in
sensitive cells, disruption of glycine homeostasis, succinate dehydrogenase inhibition, chelation
of manganese, modification to more carcinogenic molecules such as N-nitrosoglyphosate and
glyoxylate, disruption of fructose metabolism, etc. Epidemiological evidence supports strong
temporal correlations between glyphosate usage on crops and a multitude of cancers that are
reaching epidemic proportions, including breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer,
thyroid cancer, liver cancer, bladder cancer and myeloid leukaemia. Here, we support these
correlations through an examination of Monsanto’s early studies on glyphosate, and explain how
the biological effects of glyphosate could induce each of these cancers

greenmedinfo.com/article/glyphosate-induces-human-breast-cancer-cells-growth-estrogen-receptors

((They)) spray properties with toxins then charge the owner of the property. if your left you should be upset about the fact they fuck with organics. if you are right you should be upset about the government charging you for things that you dont want and them just fucking with your property.

thelocal.de/20160225/tests-find-cancer-inducing-chemical-in-german-beers

youtu.be/uCrkVoEjqLQ

wakeup-world.com/2013/06/24/glyphosate-roundup-carcinogenic-in-the-parts-per-trillion-range/

who cares we're probably gonna get nuked/invaded w/e

Never going to happen the world will have its downfall in another way, by world i mean the non break away society i rather get nuked then die slowly of cancer, 1 in 3 odds on that btw

By not buying products of the big companies you reduce the financial funds they have to set up a nuking or invasion.

Also writing or emailing can stop this manipulation of the food we consume.

Roundup chemicals increase the negative effects of glyphosate jech.bmj.com/content/early/2017/02/22/jech-2016-208463

stltoday.com/business/local/missouri-s-largest-peach-farmer-sues-monsanto-over-alleged-damage/article_c746cdcb-83bd-5ed8-9fb1-dca792c5497a.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

Chem trails? wakeup-world.com/2013/05/21/organic-agriculture-ravaged-by-chemtrails-monsanto/

Their even using chem trails to ruin farms now?

showmeoz.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/organic-farmers-sue-monsanto/

seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan-whole-foods/images/Glyphosate.pdf

youtu.be/Zgd8Fn5wcVk

sustainablepulse.com/2016/11/10/us-epa-approves-toxic-dicamba-herbicide-for-use-on-gmo-crops/#.WCPlZmp97IU

organicreporter.com/argentina-agriculture-destroyed-monsanto-thing-happens-countries/

wtf is wrong wuth u, retard ?

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/ar-man-shot-dead-in-farm-dispute/602816071

cancer comes from not getting the naturaly occurring cancer killing pestcides in organicly grown foods

having amino acid deficiencies is shown to make cells vulnerable to cancers

truth-out.org/news/item/39904-behind-a-corporate-monster-how-monsanto-pushes-agricultural-domination

eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/02/03/monsanto-vs-australian-organic-farmer-steve-marsh/

gmo.news/2015-08-20-monsanto-secretly-gave-legal-defense-money-to-gmo-farmer-who-contaminated-neighbors-organic-farm.html

activistpost.com/2012/09/four-simultaneous-monsanto-attacks-on.html

nhne-pulse.org/270000-organic-farmers-sue-monsanto/

organicreporter.com/bomb-attack-damages-monsanto-research-center-italy/

naturalhealth365.com/monsanto-organic-food-2175.html

opednews.com/articles/Monsanto-bills-being-rushe-by-Linn-Cohen-Cole-090217-758.html

makes my blood boil senpai
glyphosate is some disgusting, fucked up shit
you're a degenerate meatbag if you don't eat organic

Growing your own food is the way to go, taste better and is more nutritious. it is a big fuck you to the banks and greedy jews.

is this connected to jews?

I think i might move to Hungaria, how is their english ?euscreen.eu/item.html?id=EUS_A2F9E87128FB472997FDB7F6FF2AE518#!

Maybe i should look in to who the share holders are, bet No1 is some Israeli company

silly goyim, just because you get duobles doesn't prove your insane jew hatred correct, just because its always the jews, oy vey

brb, I have foreskins to consume

dow chemical company
us federal government
cia
all benefactors from the centralization of the american food supply

Farm has unwanted weeds that harm surrounding farm land, the farm refuses to remove the weeds.

County applies laws to protect farmland from weeds.

Hippy retards cry about oppression.

theorganicprepper.ca/the10-gmo-myths-that-monsanto-wants-you-to-believe-07202013

im a believer. All hail kek

greenglobaltravel.com/eco-news-monsantos-grip-on-u-s-agriculture-grows-stronger/

>organic farmers

First sentence and I can already tell you're a retard who has no idea what he's talking about

t. Farmer's son

Legalization gets changed that suppression is not good enough in order to spray toxins on the organic farm.

Weeds are natural when weeds prop up that means there is a nutrient shortage in the soils.

weeds bring back nutrients to the soils , it is a biological balance. it is science

enjoy your higher risk on lymphoma cancer

You have no idea what the word organic means and you know nothing of farming.

Enjoy waging an irrational crusade against something you don't understand. Might as well be a feminist crusading against "the patriarchy"

Why is your father such an idiot for not going organic?
The following main conclusions are evidenced by analysing the studies listed in the Appendix:
o The overwhelming majority of cases show that organic farms are more economically
profitable, despite of frequent yield decrease;
o Organic crop yields are higher in cases of bio-physical stress (e.g. drought);
o The higher outcomes generated by organic agriculture are due to premium prices and
predominantly lower production costs;
o The different value and accountability given to labour costs, including both hired and family
labour, differs through countries, thus yielding to opposite results;
o The major difference in the profitability of the two systems is very often determined by the
different management skills of the farmers thus, accounting for these seem to be
fundamental for correct interpretations of results;
o There is a wide range of discrepencies among studies related to what variable and fixed
costs entail and without agreeing upon which input costs shall be included under which
circumstances in economic studies, no clear-cut conclusion on profitability can be drawn
when analysing available literature.
Nevertheless, the analysis of the compiled studies demonstrates that, in the majority of cases,
organic systems are more profitable than non-organic systems. There are wide variations among
yields and production costs, but either higher market price and premiums, or lower production
costs, or the combination of these two generally result in higher relative profit in organic
agriculture in developed countries. The same conclusion can be drawn from studies in
developing countries but there, higher yields combined with high premiums are the underlying
cause for higher relative profitability.
saveoursoils.com/userfiles/downloads/1351256188-Comparative analysis of organic and non-organic farming systems a critical assessment of farm profitability FAO.pdf

Weeds invade the surrounding farms, the organic farmers are too cheap to go out and cut the weeds down. So the county is going to use their cheapest legal means to control the weeds because the farmers refuse to do so. Yeah it's annoying that weeds can invade government public lands and they government rarely does shit all to remove them but turns around and goes after people with rural non farm properties for having weed on their land but the solution is better than doing nothing. Even if a few County government cunts could use a sound beating.

Also all your anti gmo BS disproved;
youtube.com/user/powerm1985/playlists

>Might as well be a feminist crusading against "the patriarchy"
Outside of the Middle East.

You have no idea what the word organic means and you know nothing of farming.

Enjoy waging an irrational crusade against something you don't understand

Bump

Yep, that's why I go to my farmer for medical advice

>Why is your father such an idiot for not going organic?

Wow you're right we should never have grown these metal robot crops I told him it was a shit idea

The farmer gets billed for it and loses his organic status. there is no sane reason to want to destroy all weeds.

if the farms around there are not organic they wont have anything but the crops as all the other plants just die when they come in contact with roundup.

implying again, who is the one who doesnt knows shit about agriculture. organic can still be done mechanical

organic means "involves compounds of carbon"

t. oraganic chemist

>The farmer gets billed for it and loses his organic status. there is no sane reason to want to destroy all weeds.
Actually the government rules allow organic farmers to use any means to control weeds, and retain their certification if organic methods fail to work.

And yeah the farmer is going to get billed for it just like I would if my grass in my suburban home grew to a point that the city said I needed to cut it and I didn't and they came out and did it for me.

>if the farms around there are not organic they wont have anything but the crops as all the other plants just die when they come in contact with roundup.

Weed control is required. The organic farm isn't doing a good enough job.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkxS7BHjHVk&t=301s

And vegetables stop involving compounds of carbon as soon as they get sprayed by something arbitrary apparently is what I learned from this thread

aah, I didn't know that. my work only involves compounds with carbn

I always love the "Organic section" in the grocery store. I always like to pretend the produce outside of that section is somehow inorganic.

I don't dislike GMO because they are GMO, but Monsanto's practices are terrible. I don't know how you can justify suing someone for having pollen spread to their plants. That's like suing someone for having your purebred dog bone their mutt and make more mutts

Does anyone know if Trump is pro or con monsanto?

This is necessary to grow the economy.

Organic and traditional farming methods are no long energy efficient enough to support the larger number of people.

>Weed control is required.
No it is not, weeds bring nutrients back in to the soil, the fact they grow there in the first place is because of nutrient deficiencies in the soil

Glyphosate induces human breast cancer cells growth via estrogen receptors.
Thongprakaisang S1, Thiantanawat A, Rangkadilok N, Suriyo T, Satayavivad J.
Author information
Abstract
Glyphosate is an active ingredient of the most widely used herbicide and it is believed to be less toxic than other pesticides. However, several recent studies showed its potential adverse health effects to humans as it may be an endocrine disruptor. This study focuses on the effects of pure glyphosate on estrogen receptors (ERs) mediated transcriptional activity and their expressions. Glyphosate exerted proliferative effects only in human hormone-dependent breast cancer, T47D cells, but not in hormone-independent breast cancer, MDA-MB231 cells, at 10-12 to 10-6M in estrogen withdrawal condition. The proliferative concentrations of glyphosate that induced the activation of estrogen response element (ERE) transcription activity were 5-13 fold of control in T47D-KBluc cells and this activation was inhibited by an estrogen antagonist, ICI 182780, indicating that the estrogenic activity of glyphosate was mediated via ERs. Furthermore, glyphosate also altered both ERα and β expression. These results indicated that low and environmentally relevant concentrations of glyphosate possessed estrogenic activity. Glyphosate-based herbicides are widely used for soybean cultivation, and our results also found that there was an additive estrogenic effect between glyphosate and genistein, a phytoestrogen in soybeans. However, these additive effects of glyphosate contamination in soybeans need further animal study.

>I don't know how you can justify suing someone for having pollen spread to their plants.
Every case it was clear that the farmers were willfully engaging in activity that would violate the IP.

When you read each case the farmers come across as little better than dindus.

>Oy vey this """organic""" stuff is very good for you goyim
>Yes GMO's are evil, let's stop using them.

Meanwhile a lot of that "organic" stuff is a GMO anyway. Heck I'm not even sure if it's possible to have the original state of any mass-produced plant these days.

Glyphosate is the active ingredient in the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and its usage,
particularly in the United States, has increased dramatically in the last two decades, in step with
the widespread adoption of Roundup®-Ready core crops. The World Health Organization
recently labelled glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic.” In this paper, we review the research
literature, with the goal of evaluating the carcinogenic potential of glyphosate. Glyphosate has a
large number of tumorigenic effects on biological systems, including direct damage to DNA in
sensitive cells, disruption of glycine homeostasis, succinate dehydrogenase inhibition, chelation
of manganese, modification to more carcinogenic molecules such as N-nitrosoglyphosate and
glyoxylate, disruption of fructose metabolism, etc. Epidemiological evidence supports strong
temporal correlations between glyphosate usage on crops and a multitude of cancers that are
reaching epidemic proportions, including breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer,
thyroid cancer, liver cancer, bladder cancer and myeloid leukaemia. Here, we support these
correlations through an examination of Monsanto’s early studies on glyphosate, and explain how
the biological effects of glyphosate could induce each of these cancers. We believe that the
available evidence warrants a reconsideration of the risk/benefit trade-off with respect to
glyphosate usage to control weeds, and we advocate much stricter regulation of glyphosate.
notoxicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Glyphosate-pathways-modern-diseases.pdf

Is Cambridge squinting?

For a son of farmer you sure dont know much about terminology and standards in agriculture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_certification

You know back in the day all farming was organic and maybe a few people didn't contract cancer from some unpronounceable pesticide.

You fail to realizeit was so inefficient the vast majority of people farmed for a living because it was basically sustenance farming, it forced humanity to progress at a snail's pace because nobody had time to do anything other than work to stay alive, if something went wrong people were going to starve, and the population was a fraction of what it is now mainly because of this, and chances are you wouldn't be alive without it.

>Every case it was clear that the farmers were willfully engaging
Your crops have been pollinated by some GE strain.
You grow next years crops as you are not buying seeds from Monsanto each year like a slave.
Monsanto sues you.
= willful

you dont know if your plants are cross pollinated until you grow them

>The World Health Organization
>recently labelled glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic.”
My link goes in depth with the errors of that, as well as some of the studies that may or may not support evidence of carcinogenic properties.

Not every thing is GE. the term organic is just a standard of cultivation.

Standardized agriculture erodes top soil, pollutes the soil and water
kills helpful insects
poisons the food
produces food that is deprived of nutrients causing illness
The use of chemicals is more expensive and farmers have a lower return

However when you read the actual court rulings it was also the farmer clearly willfully violating the IP. Not just some seeds fell off a truck or some pollen mutated my crops.

>Because individuals dont know how to farm, organic farming doesn't works.

"The overwhelming majority of cases show that organic farms are more economically profitable, despite of frequent yield decrease"

Yeah hipsters will pay more for 'organic' garbage. But to feed the world we need yields.

The consumers require ever more efficient ways of consuming their non-renewable resources.

It's logistics.

the mice got tumors form it.

The only reason why it is not conclusive that humans get it is because it would require human test subjects. If you say its okay why dont you volunteer

The problem is water.
organic agriculture use less water.
in developing countries they get better results with organics.

This is pol why the fuck dont you know that the only place ppl are starving are countries with shitskins and they starve because they are lazy niggers

Myth #2

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/10/18/163034053/top-five-myths-of-genetically-modified-seeds-busted

"Schmeiser had an explanation. As an experiment, he'd actually sprayed Roundup on about three acres of the field that was closest to a neighbor's Roundup Ready canola. Many plants survived the spraying, showing that they contained Monsanto's resistance gene — and when Schmeiser's hired hand harvested the field, months later, he kept seed from that part of the field and used it for planting the next year.

This convinced the judge that Schmeiser intentionally planted Roundup Ready canola. Schmeiser appealed. The Canadian Supreme Court ruled that Schmeiser had violated Monsanto's patent, but had obtained no benefit by doing so, so he didn't owe Monsanto any money."

decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/38991/index.do

This is the idea that I see most often. A group of organic farmers, in fact, recently sued Monsanto, asserting that GMOs might contaminate their crops and then Monsanto might accuse them of patent infringement. The farmers couldn't cite a single instance in which this had happened, though, and the judge dismissed the case.
osgata.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/OSGATA-v-Monsanto-MTD-Decision.pdf

Traditional agricultural industry has a conversion rate of 10 calories for 1 calorie on your plate

>the mice got tumors form it.
youtube.com/watch?v=OWQON4FzQo4
Nope, and terrible study.

So what else did he had to do, dump all his seed and take a massive financial hit to buy new seed?

>The problem is water.
>organic agriculture use less water.
And has lower yields. With proper water management it's not a problem.

The problem the USA has is that it has terrible water management systems.

Now management doesn't imply huge capital costs just that farmers are regulated in their water and central planning for water use is in effect.

If those starving nations had competent governments they would have less issues with food production.

Interesting.

And what is the ratio for modern agriculture?

>And has lower yields.
No not always, in dry conditions it has higher yields
it uses less water to produce the same amount of food