Biggest threat to USA: Jews, Niggers, Chinese, Muslims, or Hispanics?

Biggest threat to USA: Jews, Niggers, Chinese, Muslims, or Hispanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
thejc.com/news/world/deep-in-colorado-a-lost-valley-of-jews-1.31878
youtube.com/watch?v=GbLfb1EvSxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whites

A FUCKING ROACH
is it white? is it muslim? NOBODY WANTS THEM

t. terrorist

>roach
Fuck off.

all bullshit aside, we are on really shaky ground with Russia right now, while on a decent relationship with China.

muslims arent even 1% of our population, but they are a serious contender if we ever reach europoor levels.

biggest threats to me are white rural redneck white trash, doom preppers, anti-government types etc. Can't stand rural white trash that thinks they don't have to answer to the law.

Jews

Day of rope Soon. sperm skinned neanderthals.

Jews are obviously the biggest problem but blacks are the biggest pieces of shit and would be my first choice for a race to exterminate if it could be only one.

all of them. kick them all out. build a wall. use their tech to remove all crime in the usa in 24 hours.

Jews.

White people with no fucking spine.
This includes most Americans posting on Sup Forums.

Day of the spray soon worthless parasite.

honkies

your mom

Pretty sure the biggest threat to any western country is the eternal Jew.

.t ATF agent

USA has dealt with niggers for a long time and been fine. I think people don't really grasp the difference that being a "welfare nigger" makes. I say the biggest threat are minorities who treat it like a personal atm. Meanwhile whites know they cant afford a decent life and children. Welfare is the problem and it will destroy this nation.

if you aren't white and weren't born in america please just get out. fuck your religious garbage and fuck your communism. get the fuck out and stay out.

and fuck your globalism too.

Faggot niggers like , who think that laws apply equally to everyone. Yes you stupid POS... a doctor getting a DUI isnt the same thing as a nigger getting one. A doctor might lose his practice, What will happen to the nigger or spic? Nothing they have nothing to lose.

Yes

jews

Jews>Hispanics>Chinese>Muslims>Niggers

jews
>import/outsource chinks to replace white technocrats/working class
>import spics to replace white working class
>put niggers in ghettos and then blame whitey
>import muslims because fuck having a white Christian majority. "Muslims help build this country"

>Biggest threat to USA: Jews, Niggers, Chinese, Muslims, or Hispanics?

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

I hope this has been enlightening for you.

Stop white genocide being committed by the state and fed government.

Stop pandering to these Latrino cockroaches.

native cuties

>Biggest threat to USA

One man. Samuel Haide, well known far right white supremacist neo-nazi aryan brotherhood leader.

Jews without a doubt, look at America before 1965 and tell me that life wasn't better for everybody, white, black, brown, or red, now everything has gone to shit and the balance has been fucked with so hard I don't think we can ever go back to those days

The Guess-Whos

wew lad hydemind

Mestizos, no question. We are in the midst of a state-sanctioned demographic replacement.

Anarcho-capitalism was created by jews to stimulate free borders.

Kek, even american Sup Forumssters already gave up on that one, now all you guys talk about is how based mexican culture is and how they are better than blacks.

Hispanics, without any doubt.
The Mexicans specially.
Why? Because they are mass immigrating toward the mid-west and it was with mass immigration that the US conquered all those areas from mexico back in the 1800s

Spics are the main problem, they're like an infection that's spreading from the bottom up.
We need to shut down immigration deport all of them.
Then we can deal with niggers.

oh yeah the jews need to be dealt with too lmao

>Hispanic

Fuck off you anti white kikes

Blame mestizos mexicans

Not hispanics as a whole

Why should hispanics who aren't mestizos be blamed for the brown mestizo crimes?

t. Pablo Esteban Rodriguez

biggest threat to america. hispanics. they actively want to take a portion of land from the united states

if it wasnt for that i would say nigs but you said united states not white people in america

I'm not racust but asians and latinos tend not to integrate and largely mingle only with their own kind.
They are also very systematic in how they form entire enclaves of their own where they don't even speak english.

Black people, while completely outrageous, have been here for a while so their culture, no matter how base, is still very american.

Answer my question

Why should hispanics who aren't mestizos be blamed for the shit mestizo hispanics do

>Hispanics

*Mestizos

Don't blame spaniards for what mexicans do

God.

Holy shit, dude, nobody gives a shit about "real hispanics" you guys are not a relevant portion of the population for americans to prioritize you.
But if you are actually white you would easilly blend in even having a spanish surname.

A lot of the "Spaniards" in the Southwest are crypto-Jews.
thejc.com/news/world/deep-in-colorado-a-lost-valley-of-jews-1.31878

Just like a shitload of polish, german and russians immigrants in US.

No, Jews from countries where ghettos were the norm are much less likely to be crypto.

"White" SJW's. If we eliminate these, the rest falls into place nicely.

Then you would be killing 30% of all white americans.

Muslims.

Everyone else you listed becomes American and believes in American values when coming here; if not immediately, with generations.

Muslims come to every place and insist their religion, which is at odds with Enlightenment philosophy, on everyone. This proceeds through generations; the islam doesn't ever dilute... they proliferate and then their beliefs can shape policy for everyone else if they are in great enough numbers.

Islam is very, very bad and the USA's commitment to total freedom of religion precipitates directly its eventual cucking by a domineering ideology like Islam.

Forgot to turn the proxy, leaf?

>posting a literal manlet subhuman.

pic related

Reminder that a lot of the "muh spic menace" posters are mexishit false flaggers.

Liberals.

Jews>Muslims>Niggers>Hispanics>Chinese

Jews

Jews are the biggest threat to humanity right now

anglos

Is this the Spanish guy posting his face all the fucking time?

anglos without a doubt

All of them are a threat

Jews only care about other Jews and happen to hate goyim (especially whites)
Niggers are too dumb to think for themselves
Chinks are barely human, they eat dogs and cats for fucks sake
Mudshits blow things up for fun
And spics are niggers with lighter skin

No! Race baiting Jew media

Biggest threat?
Sam Hyde

Biggest threat if you're a minority? White people.

Biggest threat if you're white? It's those god damn sunburnt cave dwelling cracker honkies.

Muslims

>Biggest threat to USA
Liberals

are skin is white because we impregnate more of your women

Who brainwashed them?

And one mean dick sucker too.

omg sauce

Who Is Pushing for Mass Refugee Migration? "Jewish Organizations of All Kinds"
youtube.com/watch?v=GbLfb1EvSxw

Jews are partnering with local Muslim organizations to invade the USA she said at the end.

The organisations that called upon Congress to oppose any restrictions on Syrian and refugees include but are not limited to:

The American Jewish Committee (AJC)
The Anti-Defamation League
The Association of Jewish Family and Children’s Agencies
The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
Habonim Dror North America
The Jewish Council for Public Affairs
The Jewish Labor Committee
The National Council of Jewish Women
T’ruah: The Rabbinic Call for Human Rights
The Union for Reform Judaism, and the Workmen’s Circle
The Rabbinical Assembly
Jewish World Watch

Given that these sentiments are so central to the mainstream Jewish community in the US, we would expect Jews in Israel would welcome immigrants from Africa and elsewhere with open arms.

Unironically whites

Majority of your serial killers, mass shooters and child rapist

Globally, not just here

And don't give me some blah blah blah they do this in the some backwoods African shithole village. Isolated incidents in comparison to the epidemic of child sex trafficking whites are responsible for among other things

ME

trust noone, not even yourself

>Stormfag fake statistics

Leave

If this is real... my heart, ouch.

That's not fake at all, nigger. Check the source.

How come I don't find Sam Hyde or Pewdiepie or Brittany Venti funny. Everyone else seems to

They're all untalented hacks?

Ouch! Kaingz improving; no?

Another abhorrent post from an abhorrent country
Nimbly navigate off nearest cliff Roach

hiSPanICS and the jews that traffic them here

Stay mad Jamal

Muslims

>Muslims are barely 1% of his population
>The retarded dumbfuck think they're the threat

You dumb nigger, come over to Canada, THIS is where muzzies are a problem. Deal with your latinos and jamals you 56%er, you need some help bro.