Even The amazing atheist is going against trump now. seems like the world is. feelsbadman.jpg

Even The amazing atheist is going against trump now. seems like the world is. feelsbadman.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=bAAPQoQXpkc&t=838s

What should we do at this point? Are we wrong to support him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KN4-5K9qpU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdt6LwJuNvM
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Amazing_atheist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still want to support him I just don't know what to to think. I thought everyone here was just shilling but I am wondering am I wrong now? Should I even doubt myself?

bump?

GET ABOARD THE MIKE PENCE TRAIN

ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE UNDERWORLD

RIDE THE DRAGON OR DIE

PENCE WAS THE PROPHET ALL ALONG
EVERYTHING WILL BE OK user

That is a good point. Even if Trump is bad we get mike "shock the gays for their ways" pence.

based banana fucker I hate him an trump

>Even the amazing atheist
>unironically watching banana faggot man.
You have to go back.

who is this "amazing atheist" and what are his credentials?

He's an unemployed e-beggar who posts videos of his long-winded diatribes that are completely devoid of substance.

trump is a retard

Amazing Atheist was always against Trump. He was a Bernie supporter in the early goings. Old News.

So he's basically the left wing Lauren Southern and Molenyeux?

Except Lauren and Stefan are actually GOOD at their jobs.

so he's a youtuber. thats all i need to know. opinion discarded.

He is basically a pretty Left wing member of the Skeptic Community who is also against religion.

He also supported a rampant doxxer.
youtu.be/KN4-5K9qpU8

Oh no we lost the support of banana man ?!? kryuptf eternally BTFO how will we ever recover?

don't watch Lauren ever. But You know how Stefan talks all softly and scholarly? Imagine the opposite. Shrill, shrieking complaining. A torrent of non arguments. And he's one of those people who never bothers to read alternate media. So all of his "insight" comes from the corporate news.

/thread

Some fatty that sticks bananas up his ass while he jerks his micro peen

He likes sticking bananas up his ass.

That faggot is infuriatingly disgusting. Sup Forums should have a rule that you get banned whenever you post someone who likes to put stuff in their ass.

He stuck a banana up his ass once and poured hot chocolate over himself

Now that I gotta see. I need some comedy.

Basically for the Banana thing alone he should not be given any (You)'s. That's just degenerate. If you record yourself sticking anything in your ass that should be the death of your credibility, professional and otherwise.

Can we really ip ban all of sweden?

Why would you ever listen to a man who once put a banana up his butt with any legitimacy?

>Caring what that banana fucker has to say
He is a walking fedora stereotype

The day Morrakiu and Murdoch Murdoch decide he's over, is the day leddit will fuck off and this board will finally accept his presidency so far has been a disaster.
We've just got to wait for those two to give oldpol the balls to finally speak up.

DOES IMPEACHING TRUMP HELP WHITE PEOPLE?
[ ] YES
[X] NO

There, I solved the problem for you.

This should be stickied.

You should see his one where he trashes him about supporting Bernie Sanders.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdt6LwJuNvM

didn't this dude stick a banana up his ass? why do you give him credibilty

He changed his name to TJ Kirk now because he didn't want to be associated with his old name.

Nope he wants trump out of office now and is on the side of him wanting to be impeached.

Impeach him for what?

Russia stuff same thing the liberals are saying. He finally decided to take their stance.

Oh god. Give me a break.

Jesus he's only been in office 4 months. Why are people expecting miracles.

It is kinda insane they have been shitting on him from the start.

>copying clinton, bush and obama policies
>cause they did it too
expects praise lul

You aren't a burger

But wouldn't that ban basically everyone?

Amazing Atheist was always garbage.

Jokes on you, you've been watching a cuck this whole time.

Then google Gavin McInnes

This faggot was always a libshit, just indecisive about it. Back when ZimZam was acquitted, he posted a video lamenting the fact like the slimy fuck he is.

Yeah. He lost all my respect when I found out about that one too.

didn't think i could dislike someone so much. i can atleast understand bernouts. people who shill for establishment democrats, i just can't fathom it.

The tears that flow when a people's prophets have failed them

This article will tell you everything you need to know
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Amazing_atheist

Banana man

That's America in the Future if Refugee Resettlement continues. This user has to be from at least 2030

Reddit, please go.

FAGgot

'b-b-b-ut his name was seth rich! Let me spam that so people can ignore any bad news about Trump like leaking information about under cover agents!'

>only 3 minutes
poor tj impotent as well

Gas this thread

Not reddit you reddit fag.

I'm surprised that this neckbeard still show his face after recording himself using a banana as dildo.