My sister is going to marry a black guy

I want to know what's wrong with interracial marriage when the black guy is well-educated, intelligent, and wealthy. My sister's fiance is an accountant who makes 75k a year. He's funny, he likes Trump, and he said that he wants to go elk hunting with me. He is not ghetto, and he served in the military because he loves America. What's wrong with marrying outside your race when ideology transcends race?

And just to make sure this thread isn't deleted for not being politically related, should Donald Trump ban interracial marriage to help the Republican Party become the party of the alt-right libertarians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO that's gross, sorry my dude.

He sounds like a pretty good guy. Just sucks that you sister's kids are going to half nig.

Words go here.

time for an honour killing
they happen for a reason

>mfw ;old guy 4th from the right.

If she thinks it's worth losing the respect of every white person she'll ever meet, let her enjoy her baboon fuck toy.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

regression to the mean

>drug sister
>sterilize her
>sister is happy with black husband
>no nig children
win-win

Tell her to adopt a white babby instead of making a mutt.

You and your whole family should be ashamed

KEK. Sorry about your luck bro. Guess you'll need to either beat him to death or disown your sis. If it was me user, I'd do both.

>taxi driver?
>i'm the eggmang

Better lock up your bike.

>What's wrong with marrying outside your race when ideology transcends race?
But it doesn't.

Biology is the root. Culture is the flower. White ideology is a result of our K-selected biology. Negro ideology tends more towards their R-selected biology. The negro is white presenting because he's likely surrounded by whites. If shit hits the fan, he'll revert back to his negro instincts. Cut your losses user, your sister is dead to you now.

Your sister is an abomination, and your entire family looks like they escaped Chernobyl

0/10, unacceptable

>the black guy is well-educated, intelligent, and wealthy.
doesn't matter, your sister now has a significantly higher chance of being in pic related

>75k
>rich
where the fuck do you live user

>Tfw our family photos are huge and all white

No offense, but it looks so trashy with a non-white

Race is identity. Identity is who we are. It cannot be transcended.

Congratulate your sister from me for destroying thousands upon thousands of years of white genetics.

If I had a sister like that I'd hang a bell around her neck and sell her to a dairy farmer.

It'll be an improvement, the bloodline looks quite lack luster here

There are some black blood lines that've experienced the pressures and IQ outcomes of high density civilization.

>plus most whites are niggers
>for men IQ sits more along the extremes

Dude, congrats. That's a really hot situation. Now you can fap to your sister in a double wincest win.

This is a fake thread and those aren't your relatives, but let's pretend:

1. If he's a good guy like you say and your sister is happy, then stop caring what Sup Forums thinks, enjoy life, and so be it.

2. You don't understand what alt-right libertarian means.
>should Donald Trump ban interracial marriage to help the Republican Party become the party of the alt-right libertarians?
Libertarian-rights tend to not want government prohibiting anything of the sort. Often the opposite. Learn the difference between a person personally advocating for a particular set of goals in culture vs. wanting government involved in it. Someone can simultaneously hold both sets of virtues:
>A. "whites have a lot of beauty in culture and genetics and should breed more and not feel shame + ethnostates are superior functionally regarding crime and happiness + secure borders")
and
>B. "government should stay the fuck out of the lives of adults and families, leave it to the people"

Perhaps you were thinking of authoritarian/fascist-right, which is the opposite.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Tfw trump got his campaign slogan from metal gear

She is destroying our people. She is spitting in the face of every man who has died defending Europe.

Have fun watching your sister burn coal.

nigga please, 75k... wtf, you niggas must be poor

Have fun with a muddied Gene pool.

Fuck that picture is gross, and not because of the black dude. That's what white women look like after 40.
Need sexbots...

son of a bitch, those eastwood genetics are godlike

>I want to know what's wrong with interracial marriage
Outbreeding depression.

75k isn't that great.
Why do you know how much he makes?

I've experienced a few blacks who will tell you anything to get you to like them long enough to get their foot in the door.

BASED NIGGER

Nothing much at all, however, depending on the mix, it may be harder to come by fresh organs if the kid needs them later in life.

Hook an user up with the girl in purple

>mfw user picks the ugliest broad to lessen the risk of rejection

Ah, she's a fatty. Well, all of them are, aren't they? Doing the best she can, I guess.

She would be hot if she lost a little weight.

you let your sister fuck a nigger and then treat him like part of your family. incontrovertibly cucked.

That gene pool is pretty shallow though.
She looks DTF tho

What a disaster.

Ever thought what their children would look and be like?

that family portrait looks like something straight out of a circus.

sure she can marry him but not shit out kids. Her kids will forever be niggers.

There's nothing wrong with that. They have my blessing.

It's true humans are tribal in nature. But it's retarded to believe divides form more on a racial basis than on ideological. When resources are scarce, am I going to join sides with Black Patriot or a White Commie piece of shit just because we share a common skin color? Easy choice.

They can bank their kids' cord blood if they think it would potentially be harder to find a genetic match should any medical need arise.

>this is what a 1/3 black girl looks like

>my sister worked as a whore, fucked many niggers and turks for money
>was even in school a huge slut and fucked many turks
>now about to marry a white dude and he knows nothing about her past
>mfw I know every detail because she once had some sort of breakdown and told me everything

I don't feel sorry for the dude but makes me wonder how many girls are like this that they can hide their past so well and there is many many sluts here in germany.

90% of mud sharks wind up dead

>That pic
You sure that black guy isn't a criminal? Because it looks like you lot were mercilessly beaten with an ugly stick.

You should tell the guy. Men need to stick together against the feminist menace.

can you sense their disdain?

"3 generations of the family, newest gen are a bunch of niggers"

Oh god you're going to be one of those big truck, camo covered cucks with little niglets at your side. You're a white nigger.

I seriously would just walk out of my sister's life if she did this.

>black patriot

Reddit, pls go.

Find mullato pics and ask her how she thinks her children will look.

Show her some pictures.
>Haha i think they will look like that

she will get cold shivers.

my brother married a gook, has 2 kids with her, i think he is realising now that he should have listened to me. he's an emotional mess.

beastiality is a sin sir please contact the police if you see any hybrid niglets running outside her house

>implying
Fuck off nigger.

>>for men IQ sits more along the extremes
and the extremes of black men are much much lower compared to the extremes of white men.

Disgusting.

They're all fat anyway, who cares

its just about conserving genetic similarities, mixed children may not be as well functioning as others. We just dont know, but we do know white works.

Oh God how I would love to be smothered in those thicc nylon wrapped thighs. Mmmmmmm.

Is that a scene from the movie "get out" ?

My niece married & had 3 kids with a nigger.
He is a lazy ass but at least now he has a job....mr mom.
She is happy, loves him and the kids are better behaved than the 'child care' kids the other nieces have.
Thank god her Dad died 20 years ago, he would hate this shit.

on a personal level nothing is wrong per se but your sister has just increased the chances of her and her offspring having a much more difficult life. On a macro level, your sister has just contributed to there being even fewer white ppl on the planet, which already are the smallest in number but the most successful at creating advanced civilizations.

Who cares there's nothing wrong with
it.
Have fun at the wedding

>the black guy is well-educated, intelligent, and wealthy
no prob but watch out for regression to the mean.

The Future

She's polluted her bloodlines forever. Not for 1000 years, not for a million years, FOREVER!

You will have NIGGER DNA in your family forever because your dumb whore of a sister is a good goy. Congratulations.

Indeed.

In fact, black father abandon their children 98% of the time when the mother is white.

OP - I hope your sister is in the "luck" 2%, for the kid's sake.

I've never expressed it to my wife or my daughter, but if my kids ever date or marry a negro I will have nothing to do with them. Probably a bit harsh, but a man can only deal with so much.

He will have a nigger moment. I promise.

Just because he isn't the average nigger doesn't mean the offspring won't be. Any drop off nigger blood into a white family is an affront to nature.

>He will have a nigger moment
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg

Because he has 60 relatives who are all unemployed/ dealing drugs/ or needs to borrow 20 bucks but you tomorrow. I've avoided these types of people my whole life the fuck if I'm turning them into family cause one is normal. I'm visiting family in NC from Northern VA and it's amazing not being a minority for a change.

Root her on the wedding night so she has white kids. Better inbred than cross bred, nowatimsaiyen

Elk hunting? Not only are you a degenerate, coal burning white trash family, you're also murderers! Good riddance, you white trash!

1/8th
An octoroon

Race mixing is always wrong.

First of all, 1/8 nigger. Second of all, give me back my bike.

i don't know lad, from my perspective it isn't really that bad because he dindu nuffin (and this time it seems to be true even though it's a good dindu); unfortunately, since your race prefers to either don't have children just because or get together with other races, you're going extinct, to your most conservative/stormfront fellow murricans, your sister is a obnoxious bitch that's about to betray them and have mulattoes in the future

>bu but but he is a good guy dawg

maybe, but it doesn't change the fact he ain't white....n sheeeit...
keep in mind that right now it is "everyone is going after the white race, we dindu nuffin, we are good goys cough cough i mean good guys"

Even women need to stand against degeneracy.
Tell him. He deserves to know that she's filth.

naw, hitler apparently thought cows were sacred to a certain degree

Slide/brigade thread. So many anons with gorgeous, intelligent and wealthy sisters about to burn the coal today it seems.